Sekiro GOTY version October 28th

kidson2004

This well deserved!! Plus those who already have it will be upgraded to the GOTY for free. New outfits, boss rematches (this I’m interested in as they could be totally different) and single life challenges. A whole new game and I’m for it. 

Edited by kidson2004
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Akeachi said:

Here it is

Funny thing is I just thought today that "wait, where is the Sekiro update that's supposed to release on October?"

Now it's finally coming:D and right after my exams as well! Can't wait to revisit the game1f605.png

But what do you type in to make it like this? That's what I'm looking for. But yeah I can't wait either!!!

4 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

But what do you type in to make it like this? That's what I'm looking for. But yeah I can't wait either!!!

If you take the url from youtube itself it should just auto embed. I don't know about copying different types of links that another site may list out though. It will work the same from mobile as Akeachi described.

There is an option when you do that asking if you'd rather display it as a link instead but I doubt you're hitting it by mistake.

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

If you take the url from youtube itself it should just auto embed. I don't know about copying different types of links that another site may list out though. It will work the same from mobile as Akeachi described.

There is an option when you do that asking if you'd rather display it as a link instead but I doubt you're hitting it by mistake.

Now see I do that from my phone with the link option on here and it doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? (Totally off-topic I know!)

1 minute ago, kidson2004 said:

Now see I do that from my phone with the link option on here and it doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? (Totally off-topic I know!)

The only other thing I can think of would be some sort of setting in your browser that stops auto-embedding but I'm not too knowledgeable in this area. I've answered this question before a couple years ago I think to someone else having this issue.

Are you watching the vid on another site and using a link they list? The one you listed isn't the full URL, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUNVgAwqjQs&feature=youtu.be that one is. Maybe those shortened links, don't know if they have a name, are the reason the auto-embed isn't working because when I copy/paste it it doesn't automatically change either. :dunno:

• Like 1

Wait so is this the free update that we've heard about awhile ago? Why not just call it as a free update and not a GOTY edition? It just makes it look like you have to buy the game again lol. I'm 50/50 on whether I want them to add trophies to this update. On one hand it adds replayability to the game, on the other hand I fear for that one life mode. Unless its just disabling resurrect then it might not be so bad, but if its literally like one life per playthrough...yikes. Maybe if that's the case uploading backup saves will be the way to go, but that's still gonna be annoying to do every death.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

so no new trophies?

Actually glad, tbh. This is one of the only disc games I had and the dog ate it like 2 days after I got platinum. Was never really planning on returning to this game so it seemed fine until I was worried that some new update a million years later would bump me down to 84%.

• Like 2

On 10/24/2020 at 6:40 AM, arcanehornet_ said:

I’m hoping for new DLC trophies just so the completionists here get pissed off about it 1f618.png

I would consider myself a completionist and I was actually hoping they added trophies for the update. What frustrates people is when a game like killing floor 2 adds a holiday map and adds a lame collectible trophy for it. Game has been out for 4 years now and at this point it’s just milking it out. Now Sekiro for example is actually a game most souls fans really enjoyed playing and wouldn’t mind going back to for some trophies that are a challenge. There’s a big difference between a game that won GOTY and a game most people tried because it was a ps freebie. 

• 2 months later...