Bugsnax, Shadow of War and Hollow Knight are November's PS Plus games

Azaan60

On 2020-11-03 at 10:42 AM, visighost said:

It's official: we get to add Bugsnax to our library even if we don't own a PS5:

"Don't own a PS5 yet? Add Bugsnax to your game library and it'll be saved for as long as you're a PS Plus member."

Source: https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/ps-plus/this-month-on-ps-plus/

Thanks big guy. I was coming to this thread to ask this exact question.

Although it makes sense that we would be able to, part of me was bracing for Sony to pull some snaky ass shit where the PS5 games were only available to PS5 owners, in order to further incentivize purchasing one sooner rather than later.

I am relieved to discover my cynicism was unfounded. Phew! ?

EDIT: I’m guessing we have to wait until the PS5 release until you’ll be able to add the license to your game library? There’s no option to do so currently.

Edited by dieselmanchild

7 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

EDIT: I’m guessing we have to wait until the PS5 release until you’ll be able to add the license to your game library? There’s no option to do so currently.

That was my assumption as well.

Now to know if we'll gain access to the PS Plus Collection as well or not...

1 hour ago, visighost said:

That was my assumption as well.

Now to know if we'll gain access to the PS Plus Collection as well or not...

Unfortunately, the last I heard was that the PS+ Collection was only to be made available for PS5 users. I can’t remember the exact source, but I read it on one of the gaming sites that broke the news about the PS+ Collection. I’m not sure if there have been any developments since then.

Probably not, but who knows.. maybe 100 million PS4 users threw a giant tantrum on Twitter and Sony begrudgingly decided to appease the mob and include us sad little PS4 plebs in the collection bundle? A guy can dream anyhow. ?

I was just able to claim this from the EU web browser store (so you don't need a PS5 to claim it). I searched for the game and it should say "Included" underneath, then when opening the game page let you add it to your library. As it's not in the PS+ section for me yet. I believe you can claim it from the mobile app too.

Edited by EIdain
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, EIdain said:

I was just able to claim this from the EU web browser store (so you don't need a PS5 to claim it). I searched for the game and it should say "Included" underneath, then when opening the game page let you add it to your library. As it's not in the PS+ section for me yet. I believe you can claim it from the mobile app too.

Thank you for the information! Claimed it via the App as well.