Bugsnax, Shadow of War and Hollow Knight are November's PS Plus games

Azaan60

22 minutes ago, Deadsh0tdoubleG said:

I was wondering the same thing! The wording on the blog post suggests that only PS5 owners can redeem Bugsnax:

It would be kinda shitty to force Plus members to buy a PS5 to redeem PS5 games from PS+. IIRC, you could redeem PS3/4 games from Plus without having a PS3/4 console.

You could redeem games for all systems since January 2013, when they opened the Web Store. I redeemed Vita games for 3 years before getting a Vita, and for 5 years before getting a PS4. I don't want to return to the dark times that were the pre-2013 days. I lost the Welcome Back Package because of that, among other things.

Edited by Lance_87

50 minutes ago, PeachXHime said:

Speaking of PS+, I'm not really that bummed that the PS4 version of Bugsnax isn't available. Honestly, it doesn't look that great to me. Cutesy is fine with strong gameplay, but the videos look like that gameplay is...lacking.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Off topic discussion removed, but you're right.

14 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

The PS+ Collection is the biggest FU to long time subscribers... It has 12 previous or current Now games and 9 previous PS Plus games. So many game's that haven't been on either service yet they choose most that have been. 

Why is it a fuck you if long time subscribers lost nothing and new subscribers get a small percentage of what long time subscribers get, but nothing more?

1 hour ago, Kesme63 said:

Seems cool if true! Never played any of these, anyone know who played Shadow of War if I'll be lost without playing Shadow of Mordor? Can't wait to play Bugsnaw, I need more silly fun in my life!

Shadow of Mordor, to me, is a masterpiece. I bought it twice (vanilla, GOTY) - one at full price and the other at a half price. So, it is a must-play! Hehe.

Edited by zizimonster

48 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

This looks like a solid month. I already have Hollow Knight, but it was a great game, and can recommend it to any Metroidvania fan. Bugsnax looks cute too. Even Middle-Earth, while I won't touch it, is a pretty good game to have in the line up.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Off topic discussion removed

Right to the topic. Great month I hope it's a standard and from now on we get 2 ps4 titles and 1 ps5 game.

Now, remember that now we have independent access to every store, at this moment we have ps4 on the website, but as soon as ps5 release in a few weeks it will be all ps5 stuff. They could easily put an option Go to ps5 store for benefits so you actually need to own ps5 to activate your ps+ game, yes, at this point is just speculation but let's see.