How Playstation trophies pop.

snakebit10

Looking nice. Curious about the reasoning behind the shift from right to left though. Unlikely to happen but I think it would be neat if devs could decide which side of the scene to display trophies and other messages like friends coming online so that it wouldn't interfere with what's happening on the screen as much.

I just hope we don't have a delay anymore in trophies.  After I accomplish the task required for a trophy, the trophy takes anywhere from 5 seconds to 20 to pop and I'm waiting there like did it glitch?:

f_5cdf515b92.jpg

No, i like anticipating the pop xD

Another thing to note if you didn't scroll all the way down (or follow Das Colin on Twitter) is that at TGS when he saw the trophies pop, it also said the name of the user who earned it, all but confirming that you can earn trophies on other accounts that are signed in to the same machine.

I just hope we don't have a delay anymore in trophies.  After I accomplish the task required for a trophy, the trophy takes anywhere from 5 seconds to 20 to pop and I'm waiting there like did it glitch?:

No, it'll be instantaneous this time around. Simply put the PS3 was never built with trophies in mind, they were added quite a while after the console released, the PS4 on the other hand will be built to support trophies from the beginning, so they should unlock instantly just like they did on the Xbox 360. It means we probably won't have to sync our trophies anymore as well.

• Like 1