Member Interviews: YaoiGod

Dreggit

Thank you for the tips on my artwork, and if you were wondering, it started off as just a sketch of a rocket shooting off exhaust and well, damn those reports took longer than I expected.?

I did see that Mirai Nikki was one of your favorite anime @YaoiGod. So serious question.... Are you a Yuno fan? Answer wisely.

tumblr_mr5qxpUrXg1sdnwz2o1_500.gif

• Like 2

Awesome interview! Thanks for taking the time to answer all of the Project DIVA questions I threw in there!  

That was a great story on how you first got into the series and you've got some serious skills to be able to perfect charts like Two-Sided Lovers in F 2nd and Absolunote in FT. Can absolutely relate to some charts just being wack. Even in the most recent MegaMix DLCs, there are some really janky sections like the absurdly quick ending to Bring It On or "that spam" in Ooedo Julianight (maybe the entirety of Jitterbug too). I could probably write a very long list of charts that make me shudder in one way or another. 

If you ever get that competitive itch, you might have fun climbing the "Clear %" leaderboards for EX/EXEX since you enjoy building the percentage bar. You may already know, but there's a really helpful site dedicated to the competitive side of Future Tone where you can find routes/hold switches for Max% or Score Attacks along with video references (the site is called "108Memo"). 

100% agreed about macros by the way. I've never really understood why some players think it's a cheap way to play; the game was designed for an arcade cabinet and would be borderline unplayable (especially holds) without macros on the shoulder buttons to assist. I think I've only ever pressed a handful of quad notes the "real" way in my time with the game (quads are almost always L2/R2 for me). 

Edited by ExistentialSolid
  • Like 1