Separate trophy list for PS5

22 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

You don’t *HAVE* to. Seriously what’s wrong with you people, lol.

Some of the people who have been most vocal about the whiners not liking the new square game banners in PS5, are in here complaining PS5 games have new lists and they have to do games over again. ?‍♂️ As you say, you don’t have to replay them.

My understanding is you can continue to play the PS4 version on the PS5, and it would keep popping the PS4 trophy list. If you start the PS5 version of the game then you start a new list.

There are some games I’ll go do again. Did that with the PS3 to PS4 transition. There are others I didn’t enjoy the first time and I don’t feel compelled to do again. I don’t see the issue.

• Like 3

Just now, danielc655 said:

Does your rank stay the same as well or are both killer and survivor reset to rank 20?

Rank is server side and only resets the 13th each month. So it should carry over.  Seems like only perks, devotion carries over to PS5. Ofc survivor and killer will carry over as well.

Judging by the people who have played

dbd on PS5 it seems like all trophy progress is erased and you have to start from scratch. 

4 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Rank is server side and only resets the 13th each month. So it should carry over.  Seems like only perks, devotion carries over to PS5. Ofc survivor and killer will carry over as well.

Judging by the people who have played

dbd on PS5 it seems like all trophy progress is erased and you have to start from scratch. 

Mega yikes like it's been said above it's definitely not worth running through it all again. especially trying to get adept nurse nowadays in red ranks or lower on console.

Edited by danielc655

3 hours ago, Denvirus said:

Agree with @LoveInHell, there's no requirement out there to get er done again. As someone who plays the game regularly even after 100% completion, I will enjoy popping the trophies, although I agree the idea of Huntress downs sounds unappealing.

True except a few luck based the trophies are pretty straightforward just pretty grindy. I guess on the plus side now you can track your progress now making "taking one for the team" easier. 

Edited by Mirrors1118
  • Like 1

I just achieved 100% two weeks ago with Skilled Huntress being my last trophy. It took me well over a year of non stop playing to achieve it. I still play non stop though so am looking forward to getting the trophies again

However, there are some trophies that are gonna be an absolute pain to do again. Evil Incarnate, four man escape through hatch, escaping as the obsession without being hit, and left for dead off the top of my head. A few adepts on both sides depending on rank. Everything else is mostly just a grind with Skilled Huntress and taking one for the team being the most annoying

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ClintonLS90 said:

I just achieved 100% two weeks ago with Skilled Huntress being my last trophy. It took me well over a year of non stop playing to achieve it. I still play non stop though so am looking forward to getting the trophies again

However, there are some trophies that are gonna be an absolute pain to do again. Evil Incarnate, four man escape through hatch, escaping as the obsession without being hit, and left for dead off the top of my head. A few adepts on both sides depending on rank. Everything else is mostly just a grind with Skilled Huntress and taking one for the team being the most annoying

wow props for you if you earned skilled huntress without boosting. I had to spend a day messaging the survivors in my match to boost this trophy lol and that was before crossplay came out. I agree Evil incarnate is tricky because if there are dcs you gonna have to spend more bloodpoints for the addons. 

2 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

wow props for you if you earned skilled huntress without boosting. I had to spend a day messaging the survivors in my match to boost this trophy lol and that was before crossplay came out. I agree Evil incarnate is tricky because if there are dcs you gonna have to spend more bloodpoints for the addons. 

I did it without boosting as well, two years ago.

12 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

I probably got over half of the downs by boosting. The rest was done by camping the hook with devour hope which is the method Maxie recommended. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Trini said:

I'm not a fan of the duplicate list considering I've put in a decent amount of time into the ps4 trophies but it's whatever, it's completely optional at the end of the day yall. 

It's not a big deal to me as I play this game A LOT. The only annoying part about this duplicate is having to redo all of the survivor and killer adepts again.. Everything else will come naturally by playing the game.

1 hour ago, ClintonLS90 said:

It's not a big deal to me as I play this game A LOT. The only annoying part about this duplicate is having to redo all of the survivor and killer adepts again.. Everything else will come naturally by playing the game.

Very true. In my case I'm not too keen on playing killer so the 500 sacrifices will be a major chore for me, other than that it's totally manageable. 

It's disappointing that they don't at least transfer over your progress. not worth it, I'm just going to let the PS5 trophies pop naturally which means I won't be getting the platinum again. I didn't expect auto-popping, but I expected just one incrementation to trigger the trophy. I'm looking forward to more enhancements to the game on PS5.

I have trophies left to earn from PS4, and I'm reading the word "reset" a lot. Will touching DBD on PS5 reset existing trophy progress on my PS4 console? Or can I play PS5 now, and mop up the PS4 list (...on PS4) whenever, without loss? I'm sorry if this is a very ignorant question.

• Like 1

Just now, SurvivAah said:

I have trophies left to earn from PS4, and I'm reading the word "reset" a lot. Will touching DBD on PS5 reset existing trophy progress on my PS4 console? Or can I play PS5 now, and mop up the PS4 list (...on PS4) whenever, without loss? I'm sorry if this is a very ignorant question.

I can almost 100% guarantee that it will not reset your PS4 progress.  Never heard of anything like that happening before. You could check someone who owns both PS4 and PS5 version and see if they earnt another PS4 trophy after playing it on PS5.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/9/2020 at 4:22 AM, GeneSaw said:

Was gonna do it either way but challenge accepted nonetheless :)

Just checking in. Challenge still stands.

On 11/8/2020 at 11:24 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Challenge accepted.

Checking in with you too. Challenge still stands.

• 4 months later...
On 6.2.2021 at 11:10 PM, MrTrofyHunter said:

Just checking in. Challenge still stands.

Checking in with you too. Challenge still stands.

It took me 6 months and 3 weeks but the list is now 100% done. Not only that but I'm currently the only one who has 100% from this list since the new map is still disabled and people haven't gotten the chance to unlock the new map trophy ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GeneSaw said:

It took me 6 months and 3 weeks but the list is now 100% done. Not only that but I'm currently the only one who has 100% from this list since the new map is still disabled and people haven't gotten the chance to unlock the new map trophy 1f601.png

Very impressive! I will not be playing this garbage on PS5 again, but this is very impressive because I know how rough it is.