Remove one trophy from any game

Rebourne07

Probably would easily remove infallible trophy.
or a couple of suggestions I've heard online elsewhere make it so it is either 5 episode wins in a day or the final round you appear in, so if you get eliminated in final round you would lose your win streak instead. both sound better than what it currently is.
Another trophy I would remove is rayman legends truly awesome trophy- I already have it, but wouldn't mind seeing it gone.

• Like 2

If I could remove a trophy from any trophy list that I've played thus far, I have a few examples. Please note I'm not selecting these because they're difficult quite the opposite they're a massive grind that adds nothing to the game, which is unnecessary filler.

Dead or Alive 5 - Play 1000 games online.

Gran Turismo 5 - 1,000 Cars in your garage.

Gran Turismo 5 - Have your B-Spec driver reach the peak of his career which takes like 500 wins to do.

This is all that comes to mind

• Like 1

Some unnecessary trophies I wished were removed:

• Terraria - I’m Smelting! Smelt 10,000 bars of metal. This is FAR more than you’ll ever do in an average Terraria world. 
  • Rayman Legends - Truly Awesome! Reach the final level of awesomeness. This is a matter of achieving all the diamond cups from the levels and grinding daily and weekly challenges online.
  • Worms W.M.D. - Bleating Ranker. Reach Sheep Rank in ranked multiplayer. I’m less frustrated by the difficulty of doing this legit, but more at how buggy the ranked system is. Sometimes when I rank up, I get off for a bit, and then I realize my rank is reset when I get back on.
Edited by Trumpet_Boi_208
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dozabot Nemesis in Okabu (PS3)

-Destroy 1000 Dozabots, which you will be nowhere near even after reruns of each level to get all the medals.

Rankings Lover in Katamari Forever (PS3)

-View the online scoreboard 5 times. The sole online trophy, for a meaningless task.

Win at Life (The Quiet Man)

-Complete the game without being hit. The character is deaf and there’s no success tracking or checkpointing for this.

I wouldn’t remove Castle Guide from ICO (PS3), but I would negotiate the speedrun time being extended from 2 hours to 2.5 hours.

Edited by EqualityEarth
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 
All Ruined - 
Destroy all of the objects on every map in 1P vs. CPU battle - Bronze trophy

This is probably one of the most ridiculous trophies I’ve encountered and earned.
- When you’re fighting the AI, the objects the AI destroys do not count towards the trophy.

- There are no tracking of which objects you have destroyed, so you best destroy everything in that round. 
- If there’s a tree on top of an island or mountain, you have to destroy the tree first before you destroy the island or else the tree does not count towards the destroyed objects.

- There are many maps in the game so it’ll take a while to get through them all.

Just to give you an idea why I wouldn’t mind having this trophy removed, it’s a fighting game and the trophy is not even skill related at all. Just a stupid trophy in my opinion.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2020 at 1:17 PM, Crzy Minus said:

My Name is Mayo! (also My Name Is Mayo - The Second!) from My Name is Mayo 1 and 2.

Chaotic evil

on topic: Saints Row IV - Saintified

I'd be able to plat the PS3 version if it wasn't for that pile o' shit