This is What Xbox One's Achievements Look Like

Aranea Highwind

Recently, you may have seen what a PlayStation 4 Trophy pop-up looked like, and now Xbox One's new Achievement notifications have been revealed. Gearnuke grabbed a clip from a recent Killer Instinct match that shows off the new animation.

ir4F5kJffCbZM.gif

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/18/this-is-what-xbox-ones-achievements-look-like

Meh, still sucks and why does it have a trophy image? Thought the were achievements not trophies...

It's always been a trophy...even before trophies existed on the PS3. Not sure how it sucks. The only thing I'd say sucked about the achievements unlocking compared to trophies is that the notifications made the same noise. Was rather annoying in some instances.

• Like 1

I've never played an Xbox game, they don't have a master achievement like PS3's platinum's?

as far as i know, no... it's just something called gamer points, but something telling me that they'll gonna do something like a platinum, i heard that they stated about a bigger achievement, something like beating a whole series of a game will gives you a special achievement, i don't know if this is true or not but i heard some special achievement can be achieved by watching TV shows or NFL  :lol:

I've never played an Xbox game, they don't have a master achievement like PS3's platinum's?

No.

--

It fits in with the colour theme of the XBone, so it doesn't surprise me. It doesn't light my world on fire but it's not that ugly either. What's more interesting is what the achievement list for KI will be like, in my opinion.

Looks okay but I've always hated that they pop right at the center of the bottom of the screen. When a trophy pops on the PS3 (or PS4) it is in the top corner out of the way, the achievements popping get in the way of the action, in my opinion. 

Parker

• Like 1

Looks better, but still getting a PS4  :P

Probably tired of getting quoted, but I wanted to add one more thing.  Even though Xbox users don't get points for achieving all achievements (weird...), some games do have a "master achievement" for getting all of the achievements in the game.  It is worth 0 gamer points, however...more for bragging rights