All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Lawn Mowing Simulator at 100% is one I am truly proud of. It's rarity is due to the difficulty of the challenges and the grind for 100 miles. This is a chill game but not for the faint of heart when going for the platinum or 100%.
  3. Spam pinging in discord is definitely harassment. As is spam emailing, spam tweeting, and any other constant barrage from any one person. If the result of a large group of people is a multitude of unique messages from the affected group, that is not harassment. Message them, give them as much time as you would expect to be given yourself to fix one of your own mistakes, and then follow up. Threatening future boycotts is just empty and isn’t even worth adding in.
  4. #115: Ravva and the Cyclops Curse #116: Ravva and the Phantom Library We have a double-header this time! Yesterday I platinumed the first game, and today I got the second unexpectedly. Didn't expect that the trophy for earning all challenges meant you had to earn all challenges in only one stage! Despite these games being EastAsiaSoft EZPZs, I really like the 8-bit asthetic style and the mechanics of having four different spirits that have special abilities. Also, Ravva looks very cool as an owl in a wizard outfit. These games got a lot of inspiration from Shovel Knight. I wouldn't be surprised in the developers of this game did a Kickstarter to create a 16-bit third game with this character and her spirits, maybe go into 3D. I'd play that. So, to conclude, even though these games are pretty easy(I wouldn't have been mad if they had updated the trophy list to beat the game in Cyclops Curse), I think these titles are a testament to the fact that retro isn't dead and you can still be entertaining even if your trophies are easy.
  5. "Platimow" which is the platinum for Lawn Mowing Simulator. This was not easy by any means. It should be a 7 out of 10 at the very minimum due to the challenges being so difficult and the grind for driving 100 miles on your mower in career mode is exhausting.
  6. Some games have different regional versions, maybe you can look up if the game you want to replay has another one, and you can plat it again. If not, I can already imagine Ikemenzi playing Jumping Taco again for the 500th time in the week lol
  7. Both Jill Valentines from Re Remake and the Re3 Remake. Quiet from MGSV Scarlet from Mortal Kombat 9 and 11 For anime games Asuka from Senran Kagura Tamamo no Mae from Fate/ Extra Ann Takamaki from Persona 5 Just to name a few...
  8. Yesterday
  9. That's harassment? The product isn't being delivered as advertised, are people not allowed to let them know that they won't be interested in future products from them as a result?
  10. took me around 10 in game hours, can be done way quicker if you're good at platformers because there is about 3 sections that took me an embarrassing long time to do lol
  11. what does boosting mean? like essentially hacking it to say you got it? It looks like there are 6 trophies related to co-op / online missions, with two being the road RAGE events. so the other 4 which are related to Legends of the Wasteland matches can be done with another controller or person like you said?
  12. Awesome!! Have you started collecting or doing something else first?
  13. Me too. But you don't just go contacting Sony demanding a refund. You make them aware of the matchmaking issue, then it's their job to try and resolve it. Once they've exhausted all avenues, from experience they will likely provide some sort of compensation. But during their investigation they will try to fix the problem for you, and who knows perhaps reach out to Mantisco directly. And I'm sure there's more chance of them paying attention to Sony than to any of us shmucks.
  14. Only the two racing trophies would need to be boosted. The other co-op sections can be done in split-screen with two controllers.
  15. ☝️This. Hardly anyone is playing this game's multiplayer today, so boosting is your only option to get the 2 Road RAGE trophies done and over with cause it requires 3 players to start a match. The Legend of the Wastelands trophies can either be done with another person or with two controllers.
  16. Damn, that's a shame. Seems to be a product of the time for games to include trophies tied to online content or multiplayer modes. Noticed its not as common in ps4/5 games (at least the ones ive played/platinumed) maybe due to situations like this?
  17. There are several online trophies, all of which have to be boosted, because the servers are virtually dead at this point: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12828-rage-trophy-guide
  18. Lara Croft in Shadow of the Tomb Raider looks very sexy AND realistic, instead of anime-like, which is the case for too many of these fictional characters. Tifa and Aerith in the new remakes of Final Fantasy 7 are obviously the most famous ones nowadays. (I bet a lot of 14 year old's are losing their virginity to those two LMAO 🤣...) Yuna from Final Fantasy X will always be one of my favorites ("good girls" for the win! 😁). The blonde in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 might not be "my type," but she is easily the sexiest looking in this entire thread, if looks were the only thing that matters, but they aren't (Yuna for the win 🤣). And from our cousin Nintendo and the "waifu" makers from Japan 🤣: Ethel from Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Pyra and Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Princess Zelda in the last two Zelda games on Switch And... probably 33% of the female cast in The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel I-IV?? lmao Honorable mentions: Hinata from Naruto Shippuden (I am referring to the anime, but there are various videogames for the anime that surely included her.)
  19. damn, i still need this trophy and was hoping the servers were still up somehow. i have the other multiplayer one but not thrillseeker
  20. Yea, that's completely fair tbh. Developing a game is much harder than platting any game.
  21. I don't want a refund. I want them to fix matchmacking!
  22. The game is quite fun so its going to be an overall great experience though. Although, there's that small amount of people who don't like it, which is fine really less and less people playing so it can possibly be rarer.
  23. Curious if it is possible to still platinum this game? Looking through the trophies I was unsure if any were online based or if they could all be obtained by just playing the game normally.
  24. I started this on PS4 last week, not knowing about this ps5 upgrade. Ugh! It's either keep playing on PS4 to have one trophy list, or switch now to PS5 and have a separate list with different trophies earned.
  25. Only played the first one but didn't really finish it, maybe I'll give it a go in the future as 2 and this game look neat
  1. Load more activity