All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. It's okay, everyone. The real trophies were the friends we made along the way

3. Hi! Are you new to the “My trophy list is suddenly empty for no apparent reason” club? Welcome aboard!
  4. What special ops pack is needed for the trophy and can it be done in split screen?
  5. i want to buy my trophies back sir. lets meet at the dark web :-D :-D
  6. Same here, got scared for a sec lol Hope it gets fixed soon
  7. How are you fitting 16 players on so few PS3s?
  8. I’m not the only one having the issue, epic but also not epic 😔 I’m sure it’ll get fixed in no time
  9. Sony is doing something right now so if you update while they’re doing that, it may set your profile to private.

Please hold out on updating your profile here until they’re done, whenever that is. 

10. I hack u and steal everyone's trophies mwahahahahahaha 😈 Gonna get so much monies for these digital 1's and 0's!!!! Be jelly.
  11. Yeah, just wanted to say that I too am having this issue out of nowhere...
  12. i am at the last boss and I am way overpowered but have the coins. I cannot defeat him because my attacks are to weak and I have low health. Is there any way I can get back to map to upgrade characther or I really do need to start a new game? It offers me only continue and new game...
  13. I understand you SO MUCH ! Guides sometime tends to be... Off with the time they suggest. I always add a good ten hours whenever i start a game. And i dont see myself as a noob, i have 69 plat on this account and 30 on another and a few challenging ones as well. I can only think of two reasons why writers would underappreciate times on guides.. 1- They are insanely OP or... 2-it helps their egos when People on the internet cant do better than what they wrote They forget that games are meant to have fun and we take the time to enjoy them.
  14. Hello, not the case with my profile.
  15. same here. i thought i got hacked but than see this thread. whats going on?
  16. Since a lot of people seem to be having this problem right now, Sony is probably doing some PSN updates (maybe you get ready for the new Plus title available tomorrow. At this point, the only course of action is to wait it out and try to update later, hoping Sony is done doing whatever they’re doing.
  17. Same here, glad I’m not the only one
  18. Just did a manual update, getting "Aww, no trophies here". Sorry guys, I broke psnprofiles
  19. If you want to plat more easy games then go for it. There’s a lot of elitism with trophy hunters with some thinking they’re better than people just because they have a bunch of UR plats. Just play whatever and however you want, as long as your happy with what you’re playing that’s the main thing 😊
  20. Hello fellow sufferers, let me join your ranks...
  21. Same here, is PSN doing something weird? Lol
  22. Yes, I've encountered the same dilemma right now.
  23. Same here, mine literally just did the same
  1. Load more activity