All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 5 years. That's all we got to clear our backlog if Apophis chooses to break apart and hit us.

1. Helyx

Helyx

Apophis won't impact the Earth in 2029, nor 2036, nor for at least 100 years if then.

3. Platinum #600: Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (PS4) Milestone Platinum. Made sure it was a Falcom game. Enjoyed it but not as much as YS VIII. Much easier too. Free to rent on PS+ extra. Difficulty: 2.3/10 Enjoyment: 7.6/10 Time: 93+ hours
  4. The fast travel would be the first thing I'd advise you buy for the camp.
  5. While I seem to have enjoyed this game more than the average, the lack of DLC trophies is the least of Rocksteady's worries. The non-existent mission variety and mediocre loot game is what made people drop this game. They are making some significant changes in a patch next week to help address the loot game. It will take some time for them to add new missions and enemies, and I'm not so sure they'll go through with that due to the dying player base. It's sad - there is a very fun core game here because the traversal is fantastic and the gunplay is serviceable enough. Rocksteady completely pooped the bed when it came to mission design and enemy variety.
  6. Thanks for answering, but it's the revenge characters who are missing. Those appear once every day without any requirements, after you beat the game; the Secret ones are those who appear after completing the requirement.
  7. FYI - in the next patch Rocksteady will be changing when you can unlock Tier 2/Tier 3 weapons. See patch notes here: https://www.suicidesquadgame.com/en-us/community/developer-update-april-26th This should hopefully save folks 15+ hours of mindless grinding to get Tier 2/Tier 3 weapons now that you will be able to unlock them at any mastery level.
  8. No, probably not. It'd be a long shot... at best. But there's a legitimate chance you get a refund or store credit. I've achieved similar results for other games which have removed their online services without warning. Give it a try, my cynical friend.
  9. I just beat the game and the final boss was atrocious. I'd argue that was one of the worst designed boss battles I've ever played. I'd encourage most folks to just play on Story Mode so you don't have to deal with the frustration.
  10. It's not tagged with the PSPC platform, so unlikely. There are PSPC lists tagged as such already that share with PS5.
  11. I have all 5 platinums. Even 6 with the lost crown. Can you add me as well?
  12. I think it's the other way around, I think it wasn't intended to have trophies pop (And the ones that did could be more glitch?), feels like they just wanted to make people do it again so that way they didn't just autopop and unistall the game again (Possible some like Benevolent Leader was allowed to pop because it's annoying, but I think they fixed this anyways, because the settlement Happiness is going up more normally, usually I rarely see it get higher with humans living in it). Just a theory, and kind of get it, wouldn't shock me if more devs started doing that because they might not like autopop and the way it allows players to just not play the new verison.
  13. Finally got the plat and I can confirm that you don’t need to beat an entire level for items to count. Once you grab an item, you can quit the level and go for it again. Stage 1, NYC, has a smoke grenade early in the stage. You can simply farm that over and over for the trophy. No need to fight Bebop and Rocksteady. Good luck 👍 and booyakasha 🍕
  14. I haven't got them either, part of me thinks in my situation it's due to gamesharing since I buy games on my wife's acc. 😔
  15. Maybe its gonna be fixed. Any new update? At least did main trophies pop for anyone?
  16. I'm playing Stellar Blade as we speak... and by playing it... I mean playing it poorly.

I don't dodge well. I don't parry well. My first game over was during the second boss fight (Abaddon) and I almost died during the prologue boss fight (take a moment if you have to). Oh, this is all on Story Mode Difficulty so zero excuses for my poor play here.

So if you're looking for a "quality of game" review, I'm not suited for that. Although I did have a genuine laugh about the option to give Eve a "long ponytail" or "short ponytail" for hair options. (Long ponytail is default.) WHY? I suppose some have their reasons. I'll just stay far away from that argument.

Anyway, off I go to play again... hopefully better this time!

17. Sign me up for 100% 🤌🤌🤌🤌 Do what you want cuz a pirate is free. You ARE a PIRATE 🏴‍☠️🦜
  18. Is there anything that is of use worth investing with the camp? Aside from going for the trophy, it could be a long slog to level 50 (currently 17) and wondered if there is anything at camp actually worth getting.
  19. Managed to get all the posse trophies done earlier today thanks to the boosting session on here. Now that I know what to do I can help the others. I also just snagged the MVP trophy which I'm super buzzing about. The victory I got yesterday did indeed count and just now I got two victories back to back.
  20. I'd like the Jak and Daxter trilogy. I know you can play the PlayStation 4 Versions but I like the idea of having that series on every PlayStation console
  21. Same trophies for me, which is very weird and it does make me believe that maybe more was meant to autopop and just didn't. Might be worth asking Bethesda about it, and you never know. But I needed to mess around in my file and test things out, so it is what it is haha. I'm not eager to redo everything even though this, for now, kills my distinction of having every Fallout trophy. I just have so much else to play. I may hop in when I have free time to see what I can get, but for now I'll be a 3% for a while.
  22. Caught Sidereal Whale yesterday and with that, all Big Fish. At least now in Dawntrail it won't be that much of a massive grind. Speaking of grinds... Yokais, anyone?
  23. Today
  24. #79 - Unravel (PS4) - The Red Thread Collect all Trophies. ------------------------------ Unravel is a game i both like and hate at the same time. i like the game for what it is but i hate the game because of the platinum journey. the game itself is just marvelous , great 2D Platformer with amazing art style and beautiful soundtrack. seriously , i think is one of the most unique games i've played in recent times. the idea of a character made of thread that have to find more thread along the way in order to keep going was really creative. also the level design is really good with great and unique ambience to each level. Unravel is also a puzzle game and thankfully the puzzle weren't so bad , a bit of trial and error and anyone can solve them. but the game does have its flaws - first of all , the game is pretty short with only 12 levels , almost no story and no voice acting. yeah i do understand that those type of games doesn't really need much because they let the art speaks of itself but i just felt they could do a bit more here. the physics in this game are a bit wonky , meaning that you can die a lot on some of the harder section of the game. also sometimes some obstacles refuse to move the way they should and honestly sometimes i felt like i need more luck than skill in order to get through some of the harder parts of this game. which is why i hated the platinum journey so much because there is a trophy for beating all the levels in the game without dying and that was so frustrating and annoying to do due to the wonky physics and obstacles. and even if the game worked flawlessly , it's still can be very frustrating to beat every level without dying , seriously i hate this kind of trophies. there are also many collectibles in very annoying location that can be infuriating to get. honestly i didn't enjoy my platinum journey with this game , very frustrating and very annoying. i'd recommend to play the game for what it is and avoid the platinum at all cost. Game - 6/10 Platinum Difficulty - 6/10
  25. If we're talking full blown remaster, I would pay full price for a PS5 remaster of -Infamous -RDR 1 -Mass Effect Trilogy (or even just ME 2) -Max Payne 3 -Shadows of the Damned (sleeper gem of a game) -Battlefield BC2, 3, or 4 -Dead Nation
  26. #214/214 Returnal + Ascension I've debated for a long time whether to play this game, afraid that I wouldn't like the roguelike style. While roguelike still has a long way to go before becoming my favourite genre, as I am fond of permanent character development and builds, this game is nothing short of phenomenal and is easily one of the best first-party games available on PS5. The game looks and runs fantastically, and particular praise should go to the excellent sound design. Returnal can also be notoriously challenging, where mistakes are heavily punished and good runs can be quickly ruined by even minor missteps. Luckily, the suspend feature that was retroactively added, together with the almost non-existent loading times, makes everything more manageable. The completionist side, however, can be extremely tedious, with heavy RNG elements involved and repeated runs for collectables that contradict the way the game was intended to be played. The Ascension DLC makes for a great opportunity to get more of the fantastic gameplay in a more arcade and fast-paced setting.
  27. Another confirms no auto-pop. I wasn't too far into my character so I just created a new one but yeah no trophies popped for my migrated save file.
  1. Load more activity