All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. SMITE 2 Trophies Ultimate God Obtain all Trophies in SMITE 2 Minion Killer Kill 500 Minions Minion Slayer Kill 1000 Minions Minion Dominator Kill 5000 Minions Gold Fury Killer Kill the Gold Fury Gold Fury Slayer Kill the Gold Fury 2 Times Gold Fury Dominator Kill the Gold Fury 10 Times Fire Giant Killer Kill the Fire Giant Fire Giant Killer Kill the Fire Giant 2 Times Fire Giant Dominator Kill the Fire Giant 10 Times Taste of Victory During a match reach Level 20 and win Last God Standing During a match be the only God still alive on the map Solo Lane Novice Win 1 Game in the Solo Role Jungle Novice Win 1 Game in the Jungle Role Support Novice Win 1 Game in the Support Role Mid Lane Novice Win 1 Game in the Mid Role Carry Novice Win 1 Game in the Carry Role Solo Lane Expert Win 5 Games in the Solo Role Jungle Expert Win 5 Games in the Jungle ROle Support Expert Win 5 Games in the Support Role Mid Lane Win 5 Games in the Mid Role Carry Expert Win 5 Games in the Carry Role Titan Killer Got the killing blow on an enemy Titan Solo Lane God Win 10 Games in the Solo Role Jungle God Win 10 Games in the Jungle Role Support God Win 10 Games in the Support Role Mid Lane God Win 10 Games in the Mid Lane Role Carry God Win 10 Games in the Carry Role
  3. 2 years later and I thank you! You saved my plat…appreciate it.
  4. Used cloud saves. Only the contagion mode trophy unlocked. Tried reloading save running to pod with offline/online trick. Also the normal game to ng+ trick with no luck. I have the cloud save at the final chapter. Anyone else have this issue or know a solution? I really don't want to do this again.
  5. Call it a Souls doesn't seems crazy anymore cuz I'm playing rn and unless I miss something, this is super hard. I actually thinking I forgot to get a Shield and I can't go back and only dying now..
  6. I already had great interested on that game with showing some similarity to verum rex, but with twewy in it i will guarantee play this game.
  7. I got SMITE 2 early and was able to take a look at the trophies. I got permission to post the Trophy List, so here is the whole trophy list. The platinum looks super easy, what do you think? 😃 Trophy List: https://hinsusta.de/smite-2-trophaeen-liste
  8. Yeah, this sucks. A trophy dlc after so many years. The game was fantastic but i fear i don`t have my save anymore. Think i played it by release. It`s a pretty cool thing that the devs released so many new modes and updates through all the years. This game changed a lot since release. But adding trophies is super pointless. I still own my disc but definitely not hyped to pay for a new dlc. Gonna wait for a good sale in a few years.
  9. Not like I have much of a choice lol, but I love it, yes. It has arguably the best catalog of all time, talking of consoles obviously, not counting PC. You can play every game released between 2013-2021, most released in between 2022-today (games from the future that don't even belong here), tons of good remasters/remakes, weird ports due to it's popularity like No More Heroes or Sea of Thieves, VR games, classic games, the most popular online games ever, etc. One of the best consoles of all time. Sadly the day that I get a PS5, if all of the problems emulating games are solved, chances are I'll never play on it again.
  10. Today
  11. A pirates life and Gold initiate Sea Of Thieves
  12. The strategy I used was collect two then miss one to keep your speed under control. If you miss too many in a row or the first one it’s game over, but you can miss one after you collect one.
  13. @PHIL_DADDY1 The second Narrative Adventure Game and the Game Night Delight are for buying one of the games, not playing one.
  14. You might be onto something since the developers of Duck Game have received the same email. https://twitter.com/superjoebob/status/1788727928143872455
  15. Yo blue archive players I want to know if blue archive is actually worth getting.  Tell me a little bit about the game because god damn the ads won't stop telling me about colabs. 

1. LukeTheGooner

LukeTheGooner

I might join just to see what the fuss is about

2. x49ersblitzkreig

x49ersblitzkreig

If you do you should give me some info about the game. 

3. LukeTheGooner

LukeTheGooner

not heard of this game before, but watch reviews on youtube?

16. i just did this n all i had to do was play one ranked game n it popped
  17. This one probably won't cause much ado because it's more of a local thing. In any case, day 5 if you weren't keeping count. bottom text

spacer.png

18. The downfall of the entire industry is definitely something that's not happening anytime soon. Gaming nowadays is in the spot where it generates too much money (and it does, you can look up the numbers if it interests you) for it to be allowed to fail; worst case scenario, it'll struggle a bit but get help with some government subsidies or similar measures and quickly get back to normal. Overhaul the economic system, though? You're right, it's not necessary just because MS is a bad actor... ...there are a gazillion other reasons for it to happen, after all.
  19. There is currently the following Campaigns: Narrative Adventure Game Club (A Well-Worn Favorite) Narrative Adventure Game Club Picks (50 points) Game Night Delight (50 points) The first 2 have the same games on them. I chose start up 'What Remains of Edith Finch' - the first one completed, 8 hours later. The second one didn't complete. The third one, still has not completed after 24 hours. Anyone else having this issue?
  20. Bug homeworld assault is on. Just over 30 hrs left.
  21. I'm gonna take a huge she/it in the gender neutral bathroom

1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Conor
    3. LukeTheGooner

LukeTheGooner

I found this on google so I can't take the credit

Whats a trans woman's favorite type of candy?

Her/she chocolate

4. effdeegee

effdeegee

wet she/it = her/she squirts

22. Just one playthrough left for the Dead Space Remake and I'll have the Platinum, the Impossible Difficulty Run. I feel like I'm going to have to upload my save files often for that particular playthrough. Especially since it can't be done on a NG+ just like in previous Dead Space games. On the other hand, certain enemies are a lot easier to handle in the remake, like the Hunter. And Saves don't appear to be as limited, excluding one save file slot.

Hopefully it isn't as bad as Hard to the Core in Dead Space 2 😅

1. LukeTheGooner

LukeTheGooner

I have this game ready to play at some point, never played a Dead Space game so looking forward to it :) you go and get that plat

23. This game isn't profoundly deep or challenging by any means. But sometimes it's nice to take a break and play a game like this or Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons where it's more about enjoying the visuals and atmosphere.
  24. This trophy is much harder than it should be, it's really really difficult to survive for a whole minute and the game doesn't let you ignore power speed ups, as soon as I get to Speed 11 it's just impossible for me.
  1. Load more activity