All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. After careful consideration, I have decided to once again abort this project, mainly because I do not have enough time to prep any good games. I have one game that only needs one trophy and it's a challenging one, but I'd have to grab a bunch of low-key games. This is because I will be participating in the Kill Your Completion event that is happening in May and I put another restriction on myself - NO PLAYING ANY GAMES IN MAY EXCEPT THE ONES I HAVE ON MY LIST. That means by the time the event ends, I'll only have a couple of weeks to prep. I'm going to probably re-work this thread into a backlog thread instead, since I will have plenty of backlog to go through KYC, and since they revealed that the maintenance update for Dawntrail will be twice as long as any other, equaling two full days without FFXIV, the only thing I can do is play other games so I will have a lot to do.
  3. probably just a 50cent game for trophys lol
  4. I know the English language better than you do. And who says I was acting in the first place🙄
  5. The entire point of ng+ is that you can use all the cool shit you got later in the game from the start of the game ,instead of getting everything again. It's never about "proving" anything like wtf dude it's just for fun using op powers
  6. "Referirng" is an obvious typo. On the other hand, there is no such thing as an "incorrect opinion". It's either opinion, fact, or misinformation. I strongly suggest you to learn the language yourself first before you act like a pretentious jerk online.
  7. Thanks! Good luck with your goals, you've plenty of good games on your profile, you'll have a blast going back through some of those to improve completion. Level 972 Risky Woods - Conquered Woods - 4 achievers - 10.34% rarity. Unlock all trophies. This game was #15/16 in my pursuit to complete all the games in the QuByte Classics Series. Only the EU stack of Beat 'Em Up Archives to go, which will be a headache as I didn't enjoy the NA stack too much, but I've come too far to stop at the last hurdle of that mini-goal. Also got fastest achiever on Risky Woods, which means I've currently got the fastest time on 9/16 in the series, which is nice. Race to level 973: - Super Sami Roll - 100% - 1,335 points - Risky Woods - 100% - 1,320 points Points remaining: 3,570
  8. Update time! Finished off Plague Tale and loved it, another great entry in the series. Story is really good and it keeps you interested. A bit boring 2nd time round for clean up as I missed the point of the skills and the secret chests first time and of course the story brings no shocks when you know it LOL Switched in Darksiders 3 as I never stick to the list and enjoying that for the bit I have done so far. Also going back to Ghost of Tsushima but the one trophy I popped didn't increase % but trying to remember the combat flow in that one Plague Tale Requiem 60% - 100% Endling 0% Helldivers 22% Rise of the Tomb Raider 16% Ghost of Tsushima 1% Battlefield Hardline 24% Zombie Army Trilogy 0% This War of Mine 0% Ghostwire: Tokyo 12% Darksiders 3 0% - 4%
  9. it takes forever to Earned 1 million baqua trough trading. anyone got tips to quickly earned 1 million trough trading?
  10. It's AsSIGNed Create A Sign and assign it to a Superstar. Can't Call What You Can't See Create and Assign a Referee outfit in CAS. Trades No Longer Accepted Win the Trading Blows mini-game by hitting the Instant-Win target zone (Play Mode vs AI). No Visiting Hours Win an Ambulance match without losing the match ending mini-game on Legend (Play Mode vs AI). Rise of the Megastar As LA Knight, beat Finn Bálor in a normal 1-on-1 match on Legend difficulty (Play Mode vs AI). Gold Medal Sprinter Successfully run through a 30-Person Turmoil Gauntlet match on Legend difficulty (Play Mode vs AI).
  11. Do you think Todd Howard plays fallout 4 in his free time or nah
  12. LEGO DC Super-Villains - 21st Platinum Trophy Here's to Mischief Collect all the trophies Screenshot When Earned:
  13. What a random and weird question to ask out of all questions to ask 😆 To your question, yes I would without hesitation and I'll just start from scratch with my games 😂
  14. Hi. I have the same symptoms as you. I've barely completed a 50-game win in Skirmish matches. I've played over 25 games on the DRIEL Skirmish map It's still stopped at count 23. I hope it's patched.
  15. Today
  16. I found it in the maze-like structure to the left in the main area, close to where you meet the venomous octopus.
  17. Whispering Willows & Ark: Survival Evolved can both be completed in under 2 hours each...
  18. Wtf Yall really blaming Sony when It's the hackers that take away all the fun 👺👺👺. Anyways I got the plat in December last year so I'm good unlike those who never clear their backlog 👺👺👺
  19. So this is what $20 buys? Isn't this a bit expensive for a game like this....it doesn't even have a plat...and it's not even crossbuy.
  20. Did someone upload debug data to prod?
  21. Never seen a trophyset like this before. Any idea what the game might be? @PlatinumTrophy
  22. @Redgrave@Slava@BlackRogue187 Dreamhack Melbourne 2024 takes place this weekend in Australia, with six Hololive talents taking the stage in a special Hololive Production x Dreamhack concert event! NOTE: Be sure to use this handy Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) converter to figure out when the concert takes place in your respective timezone! https://savvytime.com/converter/aest Hololive Production x DreamHack Melbourne 2024: Down Under (Saturday, April 27th, 2024) Dreamhack Melbourne is teaming up with Hololive Production to put on a special concert that will be held at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia. The concert takes place at 7PM AEST (+10 GMT) on Saturday, April 27th, 2024. Hololive has once again partnered with the streaming service SPWN to provide a live-stream of the concert for fans around the world to enjoy and be able to re-watch the concert via Video-on-Demand (VOD) access for a full month after the stream has been officially archived. A total of six talents, two from each branch (Hololive, Hololive Indonesia, and Hololive English), will be performing in front of a live audience at the Rod Laver Arena (estimated attendance is between 9,000 to 14,500 fans) and for the tens of thousands of fans who are streaming via SPWN. You can check out the six talents who will be hitting the stage this weekend for the concert by clicking the spoiler tab below. Hololive Production x DreamHack Melbourne 2024: Down Under Concert Lineup Below is the link to the SPWN live-stream of the concert, if you are interested in watching this weekend. One ticket comes out to ¥4,200 for the event, which when converted to US Dollars, will end up costing you approximately $27. SPWN If you are interested in learning more about the upcoming event, please check out the official website for Dreamhack Melbourne 2024 below: https://dreamhack.com/melbourne/hololive/ You can keep tabs on the upcoming concert by checking out the following social media pages: https://twitter.com/hololivetv https://twitter.com/hololive_En https://twitter.com/DreamHackAU Be sure to join in on the fun and cheer on all six incredible talents for the first-ever Hololive concert in the land down under!
  23. Batman Arkham City Lost and Found Uncover the secret of Arkham City 50x Combo Complete a combo of 50 moves (any play mode, any character) Sandstorm We are legion
  1. Load more activity