All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Oh yeah sorry, I meant luck.
  3. Please explain me your full situation: 1. When did you started the game, especially with which game version? 2. Did you updated the game, since this playthrough? The problem of the game, which also occured in my first playthrough, is, if you played in a version lower than the current one, this can cause some buggy behaviour like block unlocking trophies or so. Therefore, I updated to the current version (think 1.07) and started a fresh playthrough and everything worked fine. This is maybe another stupid advise, but before start a new playthrough check your sniper weapons with some trophy guides (step by step). (Yes, me happen sometimes stupid things, too, although I thought I did it right😅)
  4. I learnt that to ret something means to soak the fibers in a wet pool of water and microorganisms (or just keep it in a muddy soil) to break down the pectin that reinforces the fibers of the plant which facilitates the removal of the fibers and thus we can send those retted plants for further processing to make it into paper and other textiles! I'm not sure how that relates to what op is talking about though
  5. yeah they clearly dont run anything by each other because GTA V has 2 of the worst trophies ever made too. I think I finished all the missions and my rating was around 4100, its just insane. I had read about it but I didn't really take much notice about how stupid it actually is until I got around to it 😄 I went after the packages first, made 2 saves and then completed the story. They took grindy trophies to another level with this one but thank god someone found a way around it.
  6. Thanks, just wanted to know if the match would start if there are any less than a full lobby (which seems to be 5). So if there's 2 of you, is it possible for other players to join mid-match or 'hijack' the session after the game ends and sends you back to the lobby?
  7. Assassin's Creed 2, by far one of the easiest plat to obtain
  8. Same here 😔 Any luck ?
  9. There's a few things I have to note here. 1. Overwatch isn't the type of game that you should play with just trophies in mind, a lot of the trophies are extremely difficult if you overthink them and the best way to get a lot of them is to just play and randomly achieve them without even trying. For example when I was trying to get "Rapid Discord" I played Zenyatta for about 70 hours with no luck, I eventually gave up and then got the trophy on the first game I played where I wasn't actually trying to get it. 2. I personally got every single trophy legit, which was an extremely rewarding experience and probably one of the most fun and satisfying platinums i've done because it's given me the ability to flex when playing competitively (which is why the trophies require you to learn the characters enough to get 4 kills with each). I would recommend doing the trophies legit any day. 3. Boosting this game is extremely frustrating, it can take anywhere from 3-4 hours to fill an entire lobby and the process in general is painfully slow. It's honestly easier to just play the game legitimately. 4. The trophies are possible while playing solo, but will also involve a lot of luck. You'll want to make friends with a player that mains Zarya, who has an ultimate ability called "Graviton Surge" which is extremely useful for the 4 kill trophies. 5. Yes, the community is very toxic in COMPETITIVE mode. In quickplay, nobody really gives a crap or takes the game seriously what-so-ever. Despite this, The game is not in a state where it's very beginner friendly right now. Smurf accounts are currently running rampant and nearly every hero is overpowered in some way. 6. Despite that, there's still a lot of fun to be had with this game. It's not the same game it was when it was released by a longshot but it's still an amazing game never-the-less. 7. If you have the option, play it on PC. It's a million times better.
  10. The third one coming out next year is actually a remake of the first game in the series (before either Mask of Deception or Mask of Truth), so I've been waiting for that one to come out before I start any of the games. Also, similar to you I've heard many good things about the series as well.
  11. If you've done some silly things online, don't worry about it. It pales in comparison to the thirsty weebs who purchase vials of used bathwater of some English girl who doesn't care about them.

1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. SinisterPledge

SinisterPledge

Don't worry, she's making more. You can have your sample as well. ;)

3. thepeaguy

thepeaguy

No, thanks. 

4. Copanele

Copanele

And I thought I was bad because i bought games just because they were at a discount xD

There's no end to the thirst of internet weebiness

12. Just any FIFA Game which is still obtainable to avoid the servershut down
  13. I wondered the same. And I managed it twice, both on PC and PS4! When I knew that I got it, the plat was in my reach.
  14. How I got Zen's Rapid Discord without boosting is beyond me.
  15. Current pre-orders on games: Fire Emblem: Three Houses Limited Edition Pre-orders on hardware: Nintendo Switch Lite Zacian & Zamazenta Edition Soon also pre-ordering The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Limited Edition once my favorite retailer adds it to their selection.
  16. that is a good idea for both your tips but I like to know one thing. how do you get to kill the bus? As I heard from someone that you can get alot of good points from it when you do it.
  17. Clearly, you are part of that large minority who do not appreciate the (radical) changes to the AC formula. I am in no way criticizing that, just sorry to hear it. I don’t think your AC is coming back, as the consensus seems to be that the enormous number of new fans gained easily weighs up against the much smaller number of older fans that bailed. Sorry.
  18. Tom Clancy's The Division 1 & 2, Ghost Recon Wildlands (available to help everyone in all of them for Co-Op trophies) The Souls games, Bloodborne, Nioh
  19. Even last Black Friday was available at GameStop Italy for 50€. Anyway my last game is Redeemer Enhanced Edition, payed 30,98€ the retail version, I've just realized right now it's without platinum lol gonna take it back to GameStop tomorrow for pre order something else (Man of Medan "that thing I don't remember exact title" or WRC 8)
  20. I had no regrets. It’s one of my proudest platinums ever, because I did everything 100% legit so far. I still have Baptiste’s trophies to accomplish though, which are the hardest to date. Soon we’ll have the role queue, which will default a 2-2-2 team composition, which is perfect because players on console, in general, are dumber than on PC. Should make things easier.
  21. Today
  22. Yeah it's a stupid system on this game. Why I don't play online. I just dip when I run out of the bonus hour everyday.
  23. I confirm too that it still works, for 3.70 and for older firmwares. Thx to the poster of this guide and to all the advices. For my brief experience, doing tests in the past months with another VITA, if you want to avoid issues just be careful of the sleep mode and don't remove memory cards/games. If you get an error and VITA restarts, it may be a problem, so it's good to avoid everything that it may cause this. I still need to test longer games. Thx again to all contributors
  24. This is still random to me. especially since "you just need to make it happen" is not so "just", most of the time it is impossible without telling all 11 ppl what you want to do. which won't work either. But we also kinda mean the same thing anyway so we don't have to argue about one word. ppl reading this will get what we want to say.
  25. Please fully read answers. If you see my above comment it’s literally my first statement. You wouldn’t want to try with less than 3 though the absolute minimum is 2. No more than 5.
  26. @whittle181 We can be two players minimum, the more if you have trophies requiring many players. I attempted in two instances to match up with a full group of survivors (I was the killer) and we couldn’t meet in the same lobby. No matter if we searched at the same time, or that I noticed them as the lobby was created, we couldn’t match up and I always had strangers instead. As I’d say as anyone else, just play for fun and most of the trophies will come naturally. Seriously, I found it pointless to boost in this game when I could eventually unlock all of them. Why not just playing and trying until you have the hardest trophies left, before considering of boosting? If you’re really that desperate with the few difficult trophies, send a PM or invite to a party to survivors or killer and ask for help before the match starts.
  1. Load more activity