All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There you go. I hope it helps:
  3. Hey all. I came across a glitch that could be useful to anyone playing if you need an alternate way to get past a puzzle. Here is a video of how it is done: Demo Video Thanks for checking it out.
  4. I gotcha, I was hoping you would have some answers. I found they did a anniversary edition with hammer watch 2 graphics. although the name is a bit different, but that was released in January. The mystery continues
  5. Nice! good to know, so it's seems safe for me, thank you! Tbh... even if I need do 3 runs in the game, it's ok to me... I liked very much the game
  6. Seems like you both might be right and is probably a good reminder that just because someone is seeing (or in this case deluged by) something online, doesn't mean that everyone else is having that same experience. When it comes to these algorithms: "Great, you've pinpointed it. Step two is washing it off."
  7. #13,482 ときめきレストラン☆☆☆ PROJECT TRISTARS (Vita) Tokimeki Restaurant ☆☆☆ PROJECT TRISTARS 音羽ラストインタビュー Otowa Last Interview (音羽のラストインタビューを観た) (I watched Otowa's last interview)
  8. Yes that makes sense… I was aiming at the XP rather than the money, since you’ll get enough money to cover all the MP trophies regardless. But I guess it applies to XP as well, I’m just not sure if the 2xp bonus applies to separate items as well…
  9. I personally avoid them ( ez trophy short games ) like the pest, gaming is my passion, my trophy profile is my diary, my personal achievement and not a leaderboard. ( That's my vision anyway )
  10. ときめきレストラン☆☆☆ PROJECT TRISTARS (Vita) Tokimeki Restaurant ☆☆☆ PROJECT TRISTARS (Vita)
  11. Platinum #526 River City Girls (PS4)
  12. This happened at the start. One of the first patches fixed everything. And now, having knocked out one set of trophies, you can automatically get 4 more platinums. Everything works both ways (PS4>PS5, PS5>PS4) After synchronizing the trophies, you can continue playing on any version of the game.
  13. You can get 100 % on a first playthrough. The only thing missable are the ant babies which means DO NOT kill any of the ant queens. I messed up and killed one of them and then did everything again on NG+1 but couldn't get 100 %. The report card just said "Find more milk molars" even though I had collected all of them on NG+1. My guess is you have to collect ALL the milk molars on future NG+ cycles which means you probably have to play as far as NG+4. Or maybe it was just bugged but regardless, don't bother with NG+. For Go Big Again, you need to beat the game on NG+. So basically just rush to the end - it doesn't take very long.
  14. Gotta say, the game is gorgeous in it's own way. Kinda mind-blowing it was made by a solo dev including custom game engine. The whole game is only 34MB on Steam (so probably similar on PS).
  15. Today
  16. Hey, thanks! Plat was incredibly time consuming but I’m very proud of this one! For the hard co-op salvage missions, I’d recommend two other players to make it go as smoothly as possible. Or one other person if the other player knows what they’re doing. Easy can be soloed once you hit end game and for normal you can either go solo or one other person. Depends how comfortable you are with the map, your equipment, and enemy spawns.
  17. The game might not be for you, but it's deserving of all the acclaim. It's a fresh breath of air in this stagnant market, the game feels so fresh and unique, feels great to play, the sound design is awesome. It's just all around a master craft of game design. I'm very happy a game like this is getting the attention, Billy Basso did such an amazing job and dunkey did a great job finding the game to market it. We need more stuff like this in the gaming market.
  18. I wanted to like this game, but it's no Knack 2, baby.
  19. I would like to know that as well let me know once you found out how it works Actually the main trophy for beating the game says "again" as well, i think its worded like that because its just the premise of the game since you shrink down and than have to grow big "again" to beat the game. I dont think it has anything to do with new game plus but i could be wrong.
  20. 🏴‍☠️a victimless crime. Just saying
  21. It's not even my type of game and I'd never heard of the dev or YouTuber associated with it, but my timeline on twitter has been flooded with this game. Looking at some of the replies here it just looks like the algorithm decided to throw the game at me. Same might've happened to OP.
  22. It is overhyped because is the first animalvania openwell type game.
  23. Hello people, there are two different versions of this game to buy in the store, a VR version and a Non-VR version. It's not one version with optional VR, it should be two different stacks(?). There is only one listed here on psnp and according to the fact sheet it's the VR version, which should have the VR tag. So what happened, which one is psnp missing? Can anyone here confirm which version they played? @BlindMango @HuntingFever Edit: I see both Myles and AJ are on this list and they definitely played the VR version. So if anyone here is on the list who played this flat then it indeed seems to be only one stack. Otherwise this version needs the VR tag.
  24. Top SteamVR Achievement Hunter under the username FunkeymonkeyTTR
    I run a curator for VR Achievement Hunters: https://steampowered.com/curator/29354216

25. I'm starting to think some people think giving a positive review to a game is "Overhyping".
  1. Load more activity