All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Welp, I tried it a few days ago and it worked fine. Then I just tried it again today and it no longer works 😕 A new patch just dropped today so I think they patched it out 😞
  3. I just explained what makes it 3k hours. There’s several achievements that take 500+ hours just for 1 achievement. The 500 ghost ships is one of them.
  4. The point of the statement is that your quote; "since you will have to follow a guide which will tell you which collectibles you are allowed to pick up and which you are not - kills the experience" Basically says that all missable guides kill the experience, and the site you work on is full of them. I never said it was supposedly impossible and I never recommended anything. Let's just leave it there with no hard feelings, we are both guide authors trying to help, just with differing opinions which is kinda normal Opti
  5. For everybody who is interested if the trophies autopop if you import your ps4 save into the ps5 version: Yes they do. I could not find any information about this question online, so I started the ps4 version with an alt-account. I gained a trophy and loaded the save into the ps5 version. The trophy popped. I think its likely, that the whole trophy set will pop automatically that way.
  6. Not only will Robin and Bootleg sorry Boothill join star rail so too will Gregorius only that he traded in his headless maestro look for a mecha look with a head with wings on it... just kidding😛 The Raid Boss Gregorius from the Blue Archive was the first thing i thought of then I saw the new weekly boss as they are both maestros. Don't know the deal with the hat. While Robin sounds like a good Harmony char, I decided to skip her as after I got Acheron(she cost everything, still worth it as I wanted the Raiden Expy of Star Rail), I'm going to save for Firefly and seeing that Jade is more or less the type of Quantum char I want in content that is better having a AOE dealer than a Damage dealer like Seele/Xueyi. Then I need to yet again skip Fu Xuan's Light Cone(and Jade's as well) if I want a shot at least getting Firefly and hopefully Jade.
  7. And here I am in full OCD mode scanning the map every 5 sec scared of missing a collactable and missing a trophy in the end
  8. Nobody ever said that it was impossible to be done in one playthrough. Collectible guide is its own thing for completionists, not just for the platinum, so I don't see the point of your statement. It is not even necessary to follow a guide for the collectibles, we made one so people can check where to find stuff they are missing - we could have stopped at the required number of collectibles, but we didn't - for completion's sake. You get a trophy for new game+, we are on a trophy website, you want to recommend people to avoid doing a ng+ run so they miss their trophy?
  9. Got two more completions: Final Fantasy XVI: Echoes of the Fallen Final Fantasy XVI: The Rising Tide https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ZvWJClmFZSyTVgcbEwTKAmmPNCl3Pu2_7tppFzjm-o Still didn't migrate to the new spreadsheet and at this point not sure I ever will. Maybe next year. Anyway, future plans: There's the Elden Ring DLC in June. Also the Tales of Arise DLC that I want to do someday, then maybe the first part of the FFVII Remake, Hades, Assassin's Creed Origins, Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon, or some other games. Genshin Impact got another update to the trophy list, but as usual, there's no guide for it and I'm too far into the game to make one myself while still accurately listing the time it takes. Might be a while until my next completion, though, and not necessarily in that order.
  10. Favorite anime growing up. Owned - at least some of - the movies on DVD before (they're either in bad shape, or outright lost to me now), but I've never owned any of the show's episodes in any capacity up until now. Intend on getting the remaining sets soon-ish.
  11. I don't want to debate over whats best for others or whats worth it, I just think that if its possible to do Platinum in 1 playthrough, then that information is useful, thats all. Not trying to be disrespectful to any sites, just trying to provide the option And that bit in bold you stated, that's mega contradicting of Powerpyxs whole website that you work on, your collectible guide is for 900 collectibles, whereas there is 1 collectible you have to avoid for what I mentioned above so don't even go there. Absolutely no need for you to reply like this when im just trying to provide information.
  12. Quickly got this out of the way. I was expecting it to be better for some reason but it's an okay game. It's a f2p multiplayer FPS where you pilot mechs, with different classes and weapons etc. This is a 2016 game btw, still alive. I saw less than 10 other players during my time with it 😧. Thankfully you can play with bots. It kind of lets you loose in matches without explaining anything when you start playing, so I had to figure out some things and could have died less times at first. That was a bit frustrating. But more so that for some reason the tutorial was locked for me for some time. So I just kept working on trophies and it eventually unlocked and taught me 1 or 2 things by that point. I didn't fully like the starting mech builds so having the PS Plus freebie one was very helpful. It was more powerful too. You have to unlock in-game achievements to get a blue currency so you can unlock a sniper mech and an EMP grenade. Since I played alone, I had to do this for my alt too, but it's not too long. Total playtime should be around 3 h. I managed to unlock all trophies vs bots except 3, even those that are way easier with an alt/boosting partner. Killing an enemy mech that is zoomed in with the sniper while you are also zoomed in was 2 of them. The other one was killing a mech that is healing itself. These 3 cannot feasibly be done with bots. I liked the game more after unlocking this sniper mech, it was fun to play it, so I did a few extra matches. The game is alright but I don't really see myself coming back to it. Pretty easy and quick URs. And most importantly, one less online game to worry about! Tier 1 - Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War (PS5) (100%) (3.22%, 1.99%) - Hunt: Showdown (100%) (3.47%) - Hood: Outlaws and Legends (PS5) (100%) (2.43%) - Hood: Outlaws and Legends (PS4) (100%) (2.40%) - Hunter's Arena Legends (PS5) (100%) (1.80%) Tier 2 - Hunter's Arena Legends (PS4) (100%) (1.47%) - RWBY: Grimm Eclipse (52%) (4.61%) - Hawken (100%) (0.77%) - Ace of Seafood (100%) (3.77%) - APB Reloaded (0%) (0.04%)
  13. I had to take a year off because I had a very important job with my municipal government. I no longer work there which means I now have enough free time to make content!

Tell me what you think!

14. That DPS check was too tight... Congratz!
  15. It's the fourth. And not sure if there's been an update or anything but I didn't have any issues getting through all six as of two days ago.
  16. Completed FFXVI: The Rising Tide. That DPS check made me learn how to play the game and perform combos properly. Can't add it to the leaderboard yet, don't see this DLC in the form.
  17. bigjim101

Level 50 grind

Just want to post to say that this still works as of now. Blur has a small but devoted community, so it always feels like there is a race going on. You'll defo want a turbo controller as OP suggested though.
  18. People struggle with different things and I'm no master gamer, but I'm pretty surprised that this is such a hurdle. Thought it was dirt simple and the S rank times leave plenty of room for mistakes in each lap. Just don't want someone to read this and be deterred from the plat, it's really not that big of a deal. Had them all in <30 minutes.
  19. https://www.powerpyx.com/stellar-blade-all-endings-guide/ There is nothing to discover about doing all endings in one playtrhough since I already mentioned how to do it in that guide, but as I also say: is it worth it? Not really, since you will have to follow a guide which will tell you which collectibles you are allowed to pick up and which you are not - kills the experience and wills save you like what, 5 hours in the end? There is also a New Game+ trophy now, which they added a day before release so bruteforcing a way for one playthrough plat is even more pointless now.
  20. You have to meet specific criteria for certain characters to appear, and some of it is pretty demanding. Determine what character you're missing and you should be able to find their requirements.
  21. I said that I never played a rythm game of my life and you say is a 4/10?!
  22. -- HOW TO DO PLATINUM IN 1 PLAYTHROUGH -- I think I may have a way to do everything in 1 playthrough, with save backup of course. And no need to avoid everything, all you need to avoid is 1 specific collectible!! I'm still getting through this myself by the way, so some of the information mentioned here, is based on the accuracy of the information that other sites have provided, I've only spent about 6 hours in-game myself so far, so no credit to me if this all works............ First The key point where the ending is decided in regards to Lily's affection being 100% or not, is when you try to leave Abyss Levoire, which is one of the final areas by the way. Now when leaving here, if 100% affection, you will get to go to Eidos 9, if not then it will be skipped and you will go straight to Spire 4, thus locking in the other ending linked to Lily. So the key is to get everything before leaving Abyss Levoire, EXCEPT for 1 collectible which raises Lily's affection. Preferably the closest one to the final objective. Of course we don't know exactly which collectibles affect it yet, but we will do soon ;). At the moment, I know the "The Lost 72 Years" collectibles in Xion affect it by 2% each from my own testing, if you left 1 or 2 of these, it would take 5 minutes to go and get them afterwards Second So then at 98% with only 1 Lily affection collectible remaining, we make a SAVE BACKUP and then go through straight to Spire 4 skipping Eidos 9 or course because she wasnt 100%. Once on Spire 4, you dont bother collecting anything and you just focus on completing the game and getting the ending for having Lily's affection low. Third Then you download your save back, pickup that last Lily collectible to get her to 100%, then proceed to Eidos 9 and now collect everything for the remainder of the game doing everything else including the remaining 2 endings!!! Conclusion Not quite sure how fast the last bit of the game can be done if avoiding everything, but this is MUCH quicker than doing another playthrough for those that don't want to NG+ for whatever reason.
  23. When I tried to get away from the rolling bolder for the second time, Jak wouldn’t run towards the screen. He’d change direction and walk only. This didn’t occur when I ran away from the bolder the first time or after I beat the boss. Curious if anyone else has had this issue.
  1. Load more activity