All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 1 my name is mayo 2 kings tale final fantasy xv 3 - Final Fantasy 8 completed 4/22/24 4 Final Fantasy 14 completed 4/22/24 5 Final Fantasy 13 6 Final Fantasy x2 7 Final fantasy 9 8 cod world at war 9 vanquish 10 ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 version ps3 Going to do my end of the week update now since I doubt I'll be finished umvc3 by sunday. Finished both ff14 and 8 this week, for ff8 I just used the boosters to help finish the game up quick . FF14 I played it on pc at first but I took a long break from it and decided to give the ps4 platinum a shot but I quickly realized I wasn't having fun with it anymore and decided just to auto pop the rest >.<. Working on my 10th difficulty game right now and so far its pretty easy but I'll hold off until either I platinum it or if the game breaks me before saying anything else :).
  3. My two cents... While franchise may be causing issues in itself, I can say for certain that there is an issue with trophies outside of franchise. I've only played career, and used sandbox by on accident (opened a save, while not paying attention), and as a blueprint zone (no animals), not looked at franchise, and the tracking is spotty at best, 'Baby Boom' seems to no longer be working (I have had well in excess of the 8 babies (tracking says 65/73) I need across the previous level and current level and I'm doing. 'Barrier Builder' seems to have stopped, but I've paid less attention, should certainly be going up considering how much time I spend placing, and replacing barriers when making habitats - unless it only counts 'complete' barriers? Also 'Zoologist' seems to track randomly, sometime updating instantly, and other times doing nothing (on not previously completed animals). These should all work in career, they do/have been tracking - of a sort.
  4. man I need a list of beigoma trainers >.<
  5. Olympic Winter Games: Vancouver 2010 Okay, so I broke one of my own rules. I had originally kept this type of game off the list, but i ended up playing through this one anyways. The Olympics are weird. They often incorporate sports that I love in ways that I don't. I don't really care for boardercross (despite its prevalence in snowboarding videogames) or ski jumping, but I recognize the importance of the Olympics in progressing the sports I love. For example, I thought it was awesome that skateboarding was finally included in the summer Olympics in 2021. As far as Olympics video games go, I said it before but they tend to try to do a lot and don't do any of them particularly great. It's such a strange little niche of the market, and despite being handled by different developers with each release, they all seem to present and play functionally the same way. You're given a small roster of sports to choose from and you can go for gold in each, usually incorporating a QTE, a button mash, or precise timing on a race. Outside of the Olympics games themselves, there are plenty of "Winter Sports" titles that follow the same format in everything but the name. This was the final Winter Olympics title, and the only one to make it on the 7th generation of consoles. The Winter Olympics would live on through Mario and Sonic in 2010 and 2014, as well Steep DLC for Pyeongchang in 2017. I've briefly played the other Winter Olympics titles from 1998-2006 as well as 49Games' Winter Sports series that they spun off of their 2006 Torino entry. How does Eurocom's Vancouver 2010 stack up? It is actually really polished and can be satisfying to play. The physics are really great for the time and graphically I think it still holds up pretty well. Almost every sport has a steep learning curve if you're not used to this kind of game or even how some of these sports function in the real world. Vancouver 2010 has 14 sports to choose from: Downhill, Slalom, Giant Slalom, Super-G, Women's 500m speed skating, Women's 1500m speed skating, Ski cross, boarder cross, ski jumping, aerial skiing, snowboard parallel slalom, luge, skeleton, and bobsleigh. The sports are well made, but there's not a ton of diversity. Super-G and Downhill probably feel really different in real life, but that distinction doesn't translate well to the game. Same with luge and skeleton. They try to better differentiate some of the sports by tweaking the controls slightly. For example, in 1500m speed skating, you have to time when the skate hits the ice on the straightaways. In 500m on the other hand, it's just a constant sprint mashing X. Ski cross and boarder cross are essential the exact same minigame as each other. To stay true to the actual Olympics, there's not much variety in the courses and they get reused for other sports in the game. I understand that they went for accuracy, but that doesn't translate to fun. To get a gold medal in each sport, you have to be really good. The AI is unforgiving, and it can take a while to master each minigame. Sometimes it can be brutally frustrating and there were a number of sports that I only won by a fraction of a second. I've never been really good at button-mashers, so my hands were hurting by the end of my time with the game. It can sometimes teeter on unfair as the level of precision required can be really high. To pad out the gameplay, they also added a challenge mode. There are 30 challenges that add tweaks to each of the minigames. For example, they might swap your left and right controls in boardercross, or make you run into a certain amount of snowmen in Downhill. I actually found these pretty fun and a nice way to add a little variety into otherwise such a short and dull game. I didn't think most of them were too difficult apart from a skeleton challenge where you weren't allowed to touch any walls and the final challenge where you have to lap another speed skater within the first 1000m of the race. The platinum journey was actually kind of nice despite how difficult the game was. This was due largely to the instant gratification. Each one of the 30 challenges has a trophy attached to it, as well as a trophy for gold in each event. So you're going to be popping a trophy every time you make the slightest bit of progress towards the platinum. The other challenging trophy is winning 5 multiplayer online games in a row. The difficulty here is that even with a boosting partner, the game fills in any remaining spots with AI, and they are the same difficulty level as the AI you face in the gold medal challenges. Even when you get good at the game, one small mistake is almost always going to knock you off the top of the leaderboard unless you're able to find 3 other human players to boost. I made the mistake of going for this trophy first before I had played any of the rest of the game, and well, it was not possible for me. I didn't want to waste my boosting partner's time, so I knocked out the single player trophies and got plenty of practice before trying again. By that point, I felt really comfortable in ski jumping and was able to ace that game 5 times in a row. Playing through this did make me interested in checking out some of the other Winter Sports games that have trophy support, though some like Winter Sports 2010 and 2011 were never released in the US and are pretty hard to find (plus 2011 has a lot of online trophies). If I make it through the rest of my list, I may go further down this avenue next. If Winter Olympics are your jam, this is among the best of the games that follow this format. However, if you more just care about skiing and snowboarding, you're going to find yourself stuck playing a lot of some sports you might not care about (looking at you, bobsleigh. Ugh.) In short, I'm glad I played through this one but I'd be cautious to recommend it. For every frustrating moment with this game though, there was another moment of immense satisfaction of overcoming a hurdle or a challenge that felt impossible.
  6. IDK if this could cause cringe, but I'll give a warning just in case.

Cringe warning:

So, this will be a random update. It's related to a gacha game, so IDK how many people will share my "pain", but I'll post this anyway.

Some time ago, while I was doing my BF Bad Company's MP updates, I mentioned that I play Fate Grand Order.

Right now, there's a banner for a character (spoiler warning just in case): 

Spoiler

Artoria Caster

She's one of the best supports in the game and I don't have that many good supports.

Thing is, this isn't the first time I've tried getting her.

I already tried 2 times before when her banner got a rerun, but no luck. And I haven't had any luck this time either.

There's still time until the banner is gone, but right now, all I've to say to her is:
    I Hate You With Every Inch Of My Body Eric Cartman GIF - I Hate You With Every Inch Of My Body Eric Cartman South Park GIFs

And no, I haven't spend any actual in the game if you're wondering.

Phew GIFs, 51% OFF | www.micoope.com.gt

7. I'm pretty sure the second time would have to be a slightly to largely different list. I'm going to re-play Spider-Man 2 one day, and the only new trophy I'll get is the DLC New Game Plus completion trophy. It's a game I would replay regardless of trophies. In the days before auto pop and platform stacks, I feel your idea would be more practical. While few games are autopop. platform stacks are the norm now. It makes me wonder how this would affect the price of EZPZ shovelware and non-shovelware EZPZ games. If you could get inifinite stacks, I'm sure there would be less asset flips, but the releases would be more expensive. It's not the focus at hand, but I wanted to briefly mention it.
  8. #241 - Lawn Mowing Simulator This game is actually really fun. It's amazing how chill it can be to just mow some grass but underneath all that zen is a difficult and grindy platinum. This game tasks you with building a lawn mowing business and as you do this, challenges become available. You need to complete all amateur, professional, and expert challenges for trophies. Expert challenges 5 and 7 will break most trophy hunters and the grind to 100 miles in career mode is agonizing. There is DLC which tasks you with doing all it's challenges as well but besides that one trophy, the rest aren't too bad. Good luck to anyone trying to get this platinum and 100%. You have been warned! Other than that, this game is great for casuals.
  9. Completing a game again with the same tasks that were already finished should not lead to more trophies in my mind, even though we can technically do that already with other region stacks. I like the idea of the platinum "leveling" with further unlocks more, changing shape or color, giving you a select few games that you can put front and center on your profile as games you truly mastered or just really loved playing way longer than most people, but honestly this would just turn into mindless grinding that could potentially even diminish the experience. For this to be any worthwhile, the requirements of certain trophies would have to increase in a somewhat meaningful way instead of just "you killed 1000 enemies for this gold trophy, now do it 9 more times", so this means manual effort from developers for individual trophies as platinums lack their own requirements, making it obvious that this was never intended. It could also be done with certain bonus achievements that only have the purpose of making your platinum look different, but same problem here, more effort for the devs with next to nothing to gain. Expecting more effort from the same developers that hardly give a crap about trophies already, to the point that many can't be bothered to fix broken trophies, and generally half ass their games for release entirely, is really just a hopeless pipe dream. Also I kinda feel that despite this idea or similar ideas being fun in a way, the mentality is all wrong. Trophies should not be mandatory to enjoy a game, you should not NEED that occasional trophy popping to keep playing a game you enjoy, yet that is exactly what would be encouraged with something like this.
  10. Okay, then that just won't work. I was trying to fish for Grey. I can do something quick for Black and I know what Yellow and Green will be, probably Maroon, but Gray is a haze to me. (Not trying to do a delibrate pun. 😛)
  11. Of course. I need to make a checklist and fill in what I have. I think I have eight of the 17 weapons. I have all the minions.
  12. Okay okay, that's 45/366 days completed for me. I'll try to remember next time.
  13. I sent them a message and also posted on their Facebook and Twitter.
  14. Lawn Mowing Simulator at 100% is one I am truly proud of. It's rarity is due to the difficulty of the challenges and the grind for 100 miles. This is a chill game but not for the faint of heart when going for the platinum or 100%.
  15. Spam pinging in discord is definitely harassment. As is spam emailing, spam tweeting, and any other constant barrage from any one person. If the result of a large group of people is a multitude of unique messages from the affected group, that is not harassment. Message them, give them as much time as you would expect to be given yourself to fix one of your own mistakes, and then follow up. Threatening future boycotts is just empty and isn’t even worth adding in.
  16. #115: Ravva and the Cyclops Curse #116: Ravva and the Phantom Library We have a double-header this time! Yesterday I platinumed the first game, and today I got the second unexpectedly. Didn't expect that the trophy for earning all challenges meant you had to earn all challenges in only one stage! Despite these games being EastAsiaSoft EZPZs, I really like the 8-bit asthetic style and the mechanics of having four different spirits that have special abilities. Also, Ravva looks very cool as an owl in a wizard outfit. These games got a lot of inspiration from Shovel Knight. I wouldn't be surprised in the developers of this game did a Kickstarter to create a 16-bit third game with this character and her spirits, maybe go into 3D. I'd play that. So, to conclude, even though these games are pretty easy(I wouldn't have been mad if they had updated the trophy list to beat the game in Cyclops Curse), I think these titles are a testament to the fact that retro isn't dead and you can still be entertaining even if your trophies are easy.
  17. "Platimow" which is the platinum for Lawn Mowing Simulator. This was not easy by any means. It should be a 7 out of 10 at the very minimum due to the challenges being so difficult and the grind for driving 100 miles on your mower in career mode is exhausting.
  18. Some games have different regional versions, maybe you can look up if the game you want to replay has another one, and you can plat it again. If not, I can already imagine Ikemenzi playing Jumping Taco again for the 500th time in the week lol
  19. Both Jill Valentines from Re Remake and the Re3 Remake. Quiet from MGSV Scarlet from Mortal Kombat 9 and 11 For anime games Asuka from Senran Kagura Tamamo no Mae from Fate/ Extra Ann Takamaki from Persona 5 Just to name a few...
  20. Yesterday
  21. That's harassment? The product isn't being delivered as advertised, are people not allowed to let them know that they won't be interested in future products from them as a result?
  22. took me around 10 in game hours, can be done way quicker if you're good at platformers because there is about 3 sections that took me an embarrassing long time to do lol
  23. what does boosting mean? like essentially hacking it to say you got it? It looks like there are 6 trophies related to co-op / online missions, with two being the road RAGE events. so the other 4 which are related to Legends of the Wasteland matches can be done with another controller or person like you said?
  1. Load more activity