The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

4 minutes ago, Mori said:

[pic snip]

Finished my Tier 1 with Broforce today. Fun game in COOP, clean-up and Ironmode were okay. I accidently made it extra hard upon myself, by only having 2 Bros left at the very end. I didnt know you have to play 3 levels back to back, cheesing didnt work here.

I'll post Tier 2 soon, I know 3 games for sure, I haven't decided between Splasher or Ikaruga yet and then one random game.

Also, nice job guys, 3 bounties in one day. Keep it up! ?

Nicely done! What 3 games do you know for sure? It might be worth going with whichever genre you have least of in your lineup for picking Splasher or Ikaruga to keep things fresh.

• Like 1

More progress on Superbeat Xonic.

9k.png

Back on PS4 at least, this was the last mission I cleared and, in my opinion, the worst one, so I'm glad to have it out of the way on Vita now. Doing 5.1.5.0 6TFX Extra with the tiny Vita buttons and the little nubs that pass for the Vita's analog sticks was less than fun. :S

Still need Crazy Max and Aftermath, but Aftermath shouldn't be too bad once I get a feel for the chart (already on 92% from my run directly after the XONiC Madter clear) and Crazy Max shouldn't be too bad either at this point, especially since Heavy Day in the Vita version is a good deal easier than Antikythera from the PS4 version. Voodoo Gooroo 6TFX is still going to be a sore point, but I'll just have to make up for it with the other four charts like I did before. :P

Also...

Jump Stars (90%): Got done the barrier grind by myself after all. Wasn't too bad once I actually got used to using both controllers at once, though it certainly took a number on my left pinky since that was using the left stick on the first controller. Just need to hope the game doesn't glitch up at all when I grind out the other 720k teamscore I need, especially considering I already lost 250k teamscore worth of progress from that trophy glitching on me and forcing me to delete my save to start over.

• Like 2

No new completion yet unfortunately but I wanted to make use of my tier 1 swap...

I'm swapping FIFA 18 out (fuck this game) and will add in Sniper Elite 3 instead, which @Mori and me are breezing through at the moment.

Black Ops 3 is also still open since I haven't completed the campaign grind yet but I finally found the motivation and will be done in just a couple more days.

Edited by Koro249
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Mori said:

Thanks.

I changed my mind, the most recent sale offered a nice addition to my backlog and I'd rather do an easier Tier 2 first. So no Ikaruga/Splasher for now.

uYviNF3.jpg

Nice choices! Coincidentally enough I was plotting on HLD and Neon Abyss for my Tier 2 as well. They've both been hanging out in my backlog!

• Like 3

Kinda lost momentum with this as I found I couldn't be bothered to do Bleed 2. So I might as well finally swap that out. I'll bring in Oddworld New N Tasty as I'm gonna plat that today or tomorrow I guess. Then I'll finally start working on Cloudberry to clean up this first tier. Need to think of some games for Tier 2 also. 

• Like 3