The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

On 2/3/2021 at 11:20 AM, pot1414 said:

1. Blur (1.55%) - 79%
  2. Zombie tycoon 2(3.76%) - 21%
  3. Littlebigplanet 2(3.23% / 0.25%) - 0%
  4. Battlefield 3(2.96% / 0.92%) - 0%
  5. SSX (2.40%) - 0%

Because of real life commitments I haven't been gaming as much so I haven't made any progress but that soon is going to change. LittleBigPlanet has been hit by an attack and the servers keep going up and down and the leaderboards appear to be broken. Because of that I would like to request a free swap for that game under these circumstances. I want to swap it with ghost recon future soldier.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

LittleBigPlanet has been hit by an attack and the servers keep going up and down and the leaderboards appear to be broken. Because of that I would like to request a free swap for that game under these circumstances. 

Just wondering do you mean in general lately or specifically in the past few days? I was just playing online less than a week ago. Thankfully I wrapped up the online but I still have some prize bubbles I need to get and it would be a huge pain to get some of them with 4 controllers on my own locally. 

Edited by postofficebuddy
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, pot1414 said:

Because of real life commitments I haven't been gaming as much so I haven't made any progress but that soon is going to change. LittleBigPlanet has been hit by an attack and the servers keep going up and down and the leaderboards appear to be broken. Because of that I would like to request a free swap for that game under these circumstances. I want to swap it with ghost recon future soldier.

I have heard that LBP servers are in a chaotic state, I don't know too many details, just that it causes a lot of headaches lately. The free swap is OK in this case.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Copanele said:

I have heard that LBP servers are in a chaotic state, I don't know too many details, just that it causes a lot of headaches lately. The free swap is OK in this case.

At this point I will probably never play ANY LittleBigPlanet game. I had an opportunity to pick up LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS Plus, but meh, just wasn't anything I was interested in.

Oh well. You can't do everything you wanted to do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, postofficebuddy said:

Isn’t there no need for swaps once you reach tier 5 since you can put as many games on there as you like? 

So, once you reach Tier 5, there's no more swaps or tier limitations. You can put 1, 2 or 30 UR games and remove them just because xD  (don't do that please, I don't like to constantly edit the main page). But yeah, Tier 5 is no rules land (except you still need to add UR games only), because you went through the pain of doing 4 other tiers.

• Like 3

Ugh, I can’t decide what I want my last 2 games in tier 3 to be. Here’s my partial list. 

1. Littlebigplanet (PS3, Rarest obtainable trophy: 3.08%) - 39/59 obtained 

2. RWBY Grimm Eclipse (PS4, 4.21%) - 96%

3. Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PS3, 2.81%) - 75%

4. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (PS3, 2.70%) - 70%

5. Rochard (PS3, 3.78%) - 42% 

Hopefully I should have the last two nailed down by the end of the day. Also if I manage to get my hands on a physical copy of the LBP GOTY edition then I’ll update that entry to go for 100%. 

:edit: Added my 4th and 5th entries and updated LBP. I guess 100% isn’t possible. 

Edited by postofficebuddy
  • Like 4