instant platinum?

Saber778

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, CM_Walsh said:

The game now has a save transfer option on the title screen. Whether it autopops trophies or not I don’t know! 

It works like the save transfer in Wreckfest where it'll transfer your save if its on your ps5 but it doesn't auto-pop any trophies

4 minutes ago, grap2000 said:

It works like the save transfer in Wreckfest where it'll transfer your save if its on your ps5 but it doesn't auto-pop any trophies

Does that effectively block you out of certain campaign trophies (unless you start a new campaign anyway)?  

10 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Does that effectively block you out of certain campaign trophies (unless you start a new campaign anyway)?  

yes along with all of the rest of the trophies [shark growth, collectibles, etc.]. Since I had already started up a save on the ps5 earlier in the year, all I had to do was reload my ps5 save from the cloud to get back the progress I already had obtained.

48 minutes ago, Smash41 said:

The newest patch added a save transfer from PS4.

This autopops all the trophies on the PS5 version.

I just did it myself.

I used the save transfer yesterday after finishing the DLC on PS4. None of the PS5 DLC trophies popped, despite me loading a 100% save file.

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

Is there a more recent patch (like from today)?

No update, but I just tried it again and all trophies popped at the main menu.

For anyone else having issues (make sure you actually use a 100% save file), if the trophies don't pop, exit the app and restart it.

19 hours ago, Helyx said:

For anyone else having issues (make sure you actually use a 100% save file), if the trophies don't pop, exit the app and restart it.

I've tried this, but when I try to import at the main menu, it says not file available despite the PS4 100% file being present on my PS5???

Any ideas?

27 minutes ago, SairenOne said:

all trophies popped at the second start of the game for me... ez plat ;)

Hmmm all i'm getting is 'No Importable PS4 Save Data found on your PS5 Console' yet its clearly there?!

To clarify and that im not being stupid here.

- From my PS4 I upload to online storage my saved data file (which is the file I earned the Plat on).

- On my PS5, go to Saved Data (PS4) and Cloud Storage.

- From here choose the Maneater saved data file and download it to Console Storage.

- This file now appears in Console Storage on my PS5

- Open Maneater game and at main menu press Triangle to Transfer PS4 save progress.

- When prompted go through the option it gives me and then says No Importable PS4 Save Data found on your PS5 Console??

Edited by Ashbo

57 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Any ideas?

Have you tried loading the save file on the PS4 version using your PS5?

All I did was switch from the PS4 version to the PS5 version and it instantly recognized my save file.

2 hours ago, Ashbo said:

- From my PS4 I upload to online storage my saved data file (which is the file I earned the Plat on).

- From here choose the Maneater saved data file and download it to Console Storage.

- Open Maneater game and at main menu press Triangle to Transfer PS4 save progress.

thats what i did.

strange. is that saved data corrupt? can you load this on your ps4?

3 hours ago, Ashbo said:

To clarify and that im not being stupid here.

- When prompted go through the option it gives me and then says No Importable PS4 Save Data found on your PS5 Console??

This is what I did and it worked once I exited the game and restarted it. 

13 hours ago, Helyx said:

Have you tried loading the save file on the PS4 version using your PS5?

All I did was switch from the PS4 version to the PS5 version and it instantly recognized my save file.

11 hours ago, SairenOne said:

thats what i did.

strange. is that saved data corrupt? can you load this on your ps4?

10 hours ago, imminent_jargon said:

This is what I did and it worked once I exited the game and restarted it. 

I played the PS4 version on disc which I no longer own so I can't check the file. I tried it on the PS5 Plus version last night with the save, so i'm thinking maybe the Plus version isn't compatible perhaps? I only remembered after seeing the Plus sign next to the app which made me think it might not be?

I'll get a copy again off one of the lads at work as I know some have the PS4 version still so will see. Failing that i'll just play it again as the game was fun, i'm just being lazy for a quick plat at this point.

Appreciate the feedback though guys. ;)

On 9/1/2021 at 5:17 PM, Smash41 said:

The newest patch added a save transfer from PS4.

This autopops all the trophies on the PS5 version.

I just did it myself.

fd54e92331ffe54320631bd15b9a735a.png

On 9/1/2021 at 6:28 PM, djb5f said:

Is there a more recent patch (like from today)?

It wasn't working my 1st time doing it when attempting to do it, but could of been the psn servers might of still been having issues at the time  Just tried it again and they popped after loading in the save file, closing the game, reopening it, and they all autopopped on the main menu

On 9/1/2021 at 5:33 PM, pavelbagirov said:

Good news. Not need now to waste time on same game two times. But Wreckfest transfer still broken

PS4 version of Godfall is broken as well only pops 1 out of everything [and that 1 is for doing the tower to Trial 20] after loading into any mission and rest are like Wreckfest where they dont want to pop even if you redo them.

On 9/1/2021 at 8:23 PM, Helyx said:

Thank you for the suggestion it worked

46 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

I played the PS4 version on disc which I no longer own so I can't check the file. I tried it on the PS5 Plus version last night with the save, so i'm thinking maybe the Plus version isn't compatible perhaps? I only remembered after seeing the Plus sign next to the app which made me think it might not be?

I'll get a copy again off one of the lads at work as I know some have the PS4 version still so will see. Failing that i'll just play it again as the game was fun, i'm just being lazy for a quick plat at this point.

Appreciate the feedback though guys. ;)

I rented the ps4 version on disc and used the ps5 version so it should work with the save file I had on the ps+ cloud.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/2/2022 at 4:32 PM, brentmorrow88 said:

Does anyone know if you can transfer a PS5 save file to the PS4 version and have all trophies autopop? I plat'd this from the PS+ version.

I have the same question. Anyone? Is this possible?