Trophy glitch issues

SDB--1982

1 hour ago, EstebanFox said:

I just finished the entire game. Only one bugged trophy (Surveillance Master) which requires to discover all areas in Chongqing negates the platinum for me. I didn't have problems with mastery levels or shortcuts. If anyone is having a similar issue and found a solution please do share the information. 

I had the exact same trophy glitch out on me buddy, but I managed to resolve it. Firstly upload your current Hitman 3 save file to the cloud storage so you don’t lose it. Next delete your Hitman 3 save file from you console and disconnect from the internet, then load up Hitman 3.

You’ll be forced into playing offline mode and thrown into the first level so just quit out to menu and load up Chongqing. Now it won’t tell you which locations you’ve discovered on screen so keep checking your map and look out for the ‘Saving’ notification which usually means you’ve discovered a new area. Once I found my final area again the trophy popped.

One final note, sometimes the Lotus Bridge area won’t mark on the map once you discover it, so what I done was made my way across the bridge and then entered the Arcade through the FRONT DOOR which gave me both locations. 
Hope this helps. This could probably work with other ‘Discover all locations’ and ‘Mission stories’ glitched trophies, won’t work with ‘Mastery level’ ones because you don’t get challenges in offline mode.

Remember to redownload your save file from the cloud when your done.

Edited by TiptopChrisy-NI

5 hours ago, TiptopChrisy-NI said:

I had the exact same trophy glitch out on me buddy, but I managed to resolve it. Firstly upload your current Hitman 3 save file to the cloud storage so you don’t lose it. Next delete your Hitman 3 save file from you console and disconnect from the internet, then load up Hitman 3.

You’ll be forced into playing offline mode and thrown into the first level so just quit out to menu and load up Chongqing. Now it won’t tell you which locations you’ve discovered on screen so keep checking your map and look out for the ‘Saving’ notification which usually means you’ve discovered a new area. Once I found my final area again the trophy popped.

One final note, sometimes the Lotus Bridge area won’t mark on the map once you discover it, so what I done was made my way across the bridge and then entered the Arcade through the FRONT DOOR which gave me both locations. 
Hope this helps. This could probably work with other ‘Discover all locations’ and ‘Mission stories’ glitched trophies, won’t work with ‘Mastery level’ ones because you don’t get challenges in offline mode.

Remember to redownload your save file from the cloud when your done.

Thanks for the reply dude. I don't think it's gonna work for me because I have the digital version and I can't access the game while disconnected from the internet. Everyone who has the physical version should definitely try this though.  

Edit: it worked without having to disconnect from the internet. Basically did the same thing, copying, saving and deleting but once you get to the main menu just hit circle to cancel repeatedly (I think you are not accepting terms or service or something) the game stays offline, you access the level and there will be indicators that show which locations are undiscovered with an icon, once they are all written in the map the trophy popped. Thanks again/ 

Edited by EstebanFox

I just completed Situs Inversus, the final mission of the Hitman 1 content, but the "A Long Time Coming" trophy didn't pop. I had a save near the end and retrying it also didn't pop it.

EDIT: Replayed the level again. Using different start points, tactics throughout the level and exit, and it still didn't pop. Seems like this one is completely busted.

Edited by BacklogGamer964

Apparently there was a patch today. I was playing a different game and missed it but there's the notification saying Hitman 3 updated. So I tried story mission in Dartmoor as the Full House is glitched for me, and nothing happened. Guess we'll wait til 23rd.

Tried the method with deleting local data and going offline, still nothing.

Edited by DeMz90
  • Like 2

On 2/8/2021 at 11:48 AM, DeMz90 said:

Apparently there was a patch today. I was playing a different game and missed it but there's the notification saying Hitman 3 updated. So I tried story mission in Dartmoor as the Full House is glitched for me, and nothing happened. Guess we'll wait til 23rd.

Tried the method with deleting local data and going offline, still nothing.

Icebreaker just glitched on me.  Played that whole level post latest patch so they definitely didn't fix much.  I want to say the patch notes were only a few minor fixes, no trophy fixes.

I encountered the same problem with Full House and don’t know if this will work for anybody else but I got the trophy to pop. This definitely won’t work if you have already carried over stuff from Hitman 1&2.

As I wanted to earn the trophies from Hitman 1&2 again I didn’t carry over my progress. I played and completed Hitman 3 then started missions from Hitman 1&2 and popped into missions on Hitman 3 to do challenges and mission stories. Everything was fine with Dubai for me, discovery, mission story trophies etc. Then once I returned back to Hitman 3 I was doing the same on Dartmoor the discovery trophy and Upstairs, Downstairs trophy popped for me but the mission stories trophy, Full House didn’t. Even when I repeated the mission stories Full House still didn’t pop. So today, as I hadn’t done much in Hitman 3 because of the glitched trophy I thought I’d just carry my stuff over from 1&2 as this resets everything in Hitman 3 (unlocks, challenges everything). After the carry over I did the following in Hitman 3 and Full House popped for me:

Played Dubai and done all mission stories for XP towards items you unlock for each level you achieve;

Started Dartmoor and completed the mission stories in order (photographer, undertaker and then detective) and completed each step;

I started from the beginning of Dartmoor in my suit each time;

When I was the detective I found the letter in the secret room and blamed that guy (just to avoid spoilers I’ll tell you how to get the letter if you don’t know. Get the Dog Cane from Gregory’s room and use it on the bookcase behind the table that has a radio on it on the upper floor of the library);

I didn’t collect any other evidence that accused people, just the letter mentioned above;

Once I entered Alexa’s office the mission story was completed but the trophy didn’t pop for me then;

I exited on the boat (key in greenhouse) and when I was zooming off I skipped the scene and then the trophy popped at the end.

I know that’s very specific and pedantic but hopefully that will work for others too or maybe you are just suppose to do the story missions without quitting the game as I am pretty sure when I first did Dartmoor I saved it and quit the game when I was sat in the chair in Alexa’s office so I could see the other outcomes. 

On 1/29/2021 at 1:53 PM, ReoJee said:

Lol. And I did all challenges but no Train Surfing..

Hope they fix it.

I got Train Surfing and everything else this morning on Carpathians, but it was Icebreaker that glitched on me in Chongquin like I previously posted.  All of Dartmoor and Berlin popped just fine for me too.  Didn’t bother with Dubai or Mendoza and just finished both once.  Waiting until they fix the trophies before I do the rest.

I even installed to PS4 version and used it to auto pop the trophies I had in case it was a PSN issue and not an issue with their servers not registering them correctly.  Didn’t pop that one.  I had a lot of disconnects that day so I suspect that any time they have server issues any trophies might possibly glitch.

Edited by Snake2410

On 11.02.2021 at 10:59 PM, lynx_1985 said:

I encountered the same problem with Full House and don’t know if this will work for anybody else but I got the trophy to pop. This definitely won’t work if you have already carried over stuff from Hitman 1&2.

As I wanted to earn the trophies from Hitman 1&2 again I didn’t carry over my progress. I played and completed Hitman 3 then started missions from Hitman 1&2 and popped into missions on Hitman 3 to do challenges and mission stories. Everything was fine with Dubai for me, discovery, mission story trophies etc. Then once I returned back to Hitman 3 I was doing the same on Dartmoor the discovery trophy and Upstairs, Downstairs trophy popped for me but the mission stories trophy, Full House didn’t. Even when I repeated the mission stories Full House still didn’t pop. So today, as I hadn’t done much in Hitman 3 because of the glitched trophy I thought I’d just carry my stuff over from 1&2 as this resets everything in Hitman 3 (unlocks, challenges everything). After the carry over I did the following in Hitman 3 and Full House popped for me:

Played Dubai and done all mission stories for XP towards items you unlock for each level you achieve;

Started Dartmoor and completed the mission stories in order (photographer, undertaker and then detective) and completed each step;

I started from the beginning of Dartmoor in my suit each time;

When I was the detective I found the letter in the secret room and blamed that guy (just to avoid spoilers I’ll tell you how to get the letter if you don’t know. Get the Dog Cane from Gregory’s room and use it on the bookcase behind the table that has a radio on it on the upper floor of the library);

I didn’t collect any other evidence that accused people, just the letter mentioned above;

Once I entered Alexa’s office the mission story was completed but the trophy didn’t pop for me then;

I exited on the boat (key in greenhouse) and when I was zooming off I skipped the scene and then the trophy popped at the end.

I know that’s very specific and pedantic but hopefully that will work for others too or maybe you are just suppose to do the story missions without quitting the game as I am pretty sure when I first did Dartmoor I saved it and quit the game when I was sat in the chair in Alexa’s office so I could see the other outcomes. 

Yep, that's pretty much what wipe all data would do. I don't intend in doing that, guess I'll wait for a patch. Bummer, I wanted this for my 400th Plat and I have to wait before I play anything else. :/