Trophy glitch issues

SDB--1982

UPDATE:

Trophies/Achievements
We’ve resolved an issue that could prevent the “Reach Mastery Level 20” achievements/trophies from triggering, despite players reaching that milestone. In some cases, this issue could also prevent PlayStation players from earning the Platinum trophy. Players that have been affected should unlock the relevant trophies/achievements when they launch the game after installing the 3.11 patch.

A snippet from the patch notes. It's not specifically mentioned but hopefully it fixes the bugged mission story trophies as well. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DeMz90 said:

I guess I'll wipe all my data then, I'm fed up with this. I miss two mission story trophies, in Dartmoor and in Mendoza (did the hidden one as well). What a let down this is.

Have you exactly followed the objectives ? For example, in Mendoza you have to kill both of them at the same time with a gas, not only poisoned or sleep. I’ve made this story the last, because you fail the mission doing it (you kill also your ally)

2 hours ago, RichJDP said:

The patch hasn't fixed the Mission Stories glitch. I've updated with today's patch and am still missing the Full House trophy. I even did another run of the level and nothing.

Same here! There's no way I'm gonna delete my entire progress though..Aint worth it!

14 minutes ago, lucask001 said:

Have you exactly followed the objectives ? For example, in Mendoza you have to kill both of them at the same time with a gas, not only poisoned or sleep. I’ve made this story the last, because you fail the mission doing it (you kill also your ally)

The double gas kill has nothing to do with the mission stories trophy. You complete the story by completing the tour. The gas kill is only needed for a trophy he already got.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ReoJee said:

Also decided to delete my progress, I was waiting for 1 month for a fix and did not play. Not sure it will be fixed soon. Hopefully, none of the glitches occur anymore.

Did the trophy work for you after you deleted? 

I'll do this as an absolute last resort after I've played through Hitman 2 and Hitman (2016). Hopefully they've patched it by then. 

43 minutes ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

Did the trophy work for you after you deleted? 

I'll do this as an absolute last resort after I've played through Hitman 2 and Hitman (2016). Hopefully they've patched it by then. 

Don't know yet, just deleted, will see during the weekend.

1 hour ago, Hufflepuff9708 said:

I'm so annoyed - looks like I'm going to have to try and delete my progress to get these trophies and even then that might not work! uuggghh

Just wait for the patches. Developers are aware of the issue with trophies. I don't see a point in wasting time on something that might not even work.

5 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Just wait for the patches. Developers are aware of the issue with trophies. I don't see a point in wasting time on something that might not even work.

Hopefully - I'm going to delay it until I reach a stopping point but I know they said they had fixed some issues with the latest patch but it didn't work for me :(