Another PS3 having issues connecting to the internet thread

Raidou Kuzunoha XIV

18 minutes ago, laptop9 said:

Seems issues have been happening all day, anyone else seeing a problem with viewing profiles or syncing trophies on the ps3?

Ā 

Profiles, yes, they often take forever to load. Can't comment on trophies because I haven't earned any since this started happening.

Just now, SuperSmexy500 said:

Ā 

Profiles, yes, they often take forever to load. Can't comment on trophies because I haven't earned any since this started happening.

I cant even open the profiles without errors, next to profiles the levels state - and cant view trophies in online mode either

Ā 

I have checked and others are confirming they are having the same problem

3 minutes ago, laptop9 said:

I cant even open the profiles without errors, next to profiles the levels state - and cant view trophies in online mode either

Ā 

I have checked and others are confirming they are having the same problem

Ā 

Yeah I'm getting error 8002A10D whenever I try to check profiles now, earlier today and yesterday they were just taking forever to load. My trophy level is also just showing a dash instead of the number. Ironically, my avatar has finally loaded though.

Ā 

Hopefully Sony is aware of the issues and fixes them at some point. Their official website says all online servicesĀ areĀ fine but it's hardly the first time everything has apparently been a-okay when it hasn't.

3 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Ā 

Yeah I'm getting error 8002A10D whenever I try to check profiles now, earlier today and yesterday they were just taking forever to load. My trophy level is also just showing a dash instead of the number. Ironically, my avatar has finally loaded though.

Ā 

Hopefully Sony is aware of the issues and fixes them at some point. Their official website says all online servicesĀ areĀ fine but it's hardly the first time everything has apparently been a-okay when it hasn't.

Yep same error as me, the network was slow af. I last synced a ps3 trophy at 1:21 this afternoon so i know it was working then for trophies. They never post about it but the vita is also having some awful issues rn

Just bumping the threadĀ as I am experiencing the same issue. Maybe somewhat unrelated, but I had an issue for the past 2 days where sometimes my PS4 wouldn't load profile pictures and would randomly disconnect, this also applied to my PS3. It seemed to be very intermittent and I was going crazy, glad I am not alone in experiencing the trophy problem at least.

36 minutes ago, blazkowicz6 said:

Same here,can't sync trophies.

Ā 

Error 8002A10D

Same here. I can get past the login no problem but when I try to sync I get "An error has occurred (8002A10D)". Apparently this translates to you cannot add XMB friend.

Ā 

I'm glad others are having issues because I was at the end of trying. I will wait this out as I need to sync my GTA 5 trophies from PS3.Ā 

Edited by Coexistant
  • Like 1

Just now, Jigsy1 said:

Are any other consoles (PS4, etc.) experiencing this?

Ā 

Or is it just related to PS3 and Vita? You don't think they're finally killing the servers, do you?

Ā 

I can't access my cloud saves on PS4, just keep getting an error. I hear it's affecting PS5 as well.

Hi! I'm also having issues on PS3.

They occurred since last night but I managed to play. A few hours ago the Super Rub 'a' Dub hi-scores randomly disappeared and show nothing. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the issues as well but thought I'd just mention it. Not sure if these are issues with the PS3 or whether they are shutting a lot of the servers down.

Correctly played BF3 online today, got trophies, I was even able to buy a rented server for 1 day.

Right now boosting Bad Company 2 and multiplayer is working just fine so only having issues regarding trophy synchronization on PS3.

I really wonder what's happening since some games are still working fine, others are down and other services like cloud and trophy sync aren't working at all.