Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Bully

I actually bought this some time ago and decided to save it incase I was ever in a situation where I couldn't afford to spend a lot of money on a new game and had finished my current games. That time has come! Started my playthrough today and having a great time. 

vbXjqlu.jpg

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Bully

I actually bought this some time ago and decided to save it incase I was ever in a situation where I couldn't afford to spend a lot of money on a new game and had finished my current games. That time has come! Started my playthrough today and having a great time. 

vbXjqlu.jpg

Lmao me too!!! I like the game, its cery different :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, syumisan said:

Lmao me too!!! I like the game, its cery different :)

It's waaaaaay better than I expected it to be. I never got the chance to play it on PS2 somehow. I got worried during the opening cutscene, I don't know if everyone elses game was the same but the first few minutes of mine played in extremely dark, grainy low resolution (even by PS2 standards it was bad) then it suddenly sorted itself out when Jimmy got out the car. Enjoy the game! (and everyone else enjoy their shiny new games too). 

49 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

It's waaaaaay better than I expected it to be. I never got the chance to play it on PS2 somehow. 

Word lol I never played it on PS2 myself. Only heard from people it was a good game. I meam Rock* is awesome xD.