Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

I recently pre-ordered the $400 PS4 Pro 1TB Limited Edition Amazing Red Marvel's Spider-Man Bundle from BestBuy.com.

Almost went with GameStop.com instead, but their stock was depleted crazy fast. This will be my first pre-order in ages...last time I did that was with Kingdom Hearts II on PS2 back in 2005.

I couldn't resist getting the $60 Game and the Season Pass for free ;).

2 minutes ago, ToddlerNaruto said:

I recently pre-ordered the $400 PS4 Pro 1TB Limited Edition Amazing Red Marvel's Spider-Man Bundle from BestBuy.com.

Almost went with GameStop.com instead, but their stock was depleted crazy fast. This will be my first pre-order in ages...last time I did that was with Kingdom Hearts II on PS2 back in 2005.

I couldn't resist getting the $60 Game and the Season Pass for free ;).

Sucks it doesn't come with 2tb, since 1tb gets filled quickly. 

Leef340.png

Not my only new game thanks to the sale and a bonus, but owning most games already should allow me to omit the others with pictures (road rage, mega man x collection, guns gore cannoli 2(jp), hyperlight drifter (jp), Death Road to Canada, and of course Dead Cells). Lol

9 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

@Armored SquirrelTry having 2 ps4s running 10tbs each and always out of room... frustrating.

11 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Leef340.png

Not my only new game thanks to the sale and a bonus, but owning most games already should allow me to omit the others with pictures (road rage, mega man x collection, guns gore cannoli 2(jp), hyperlight drifter (jp), Death Road to Canada, and of course Dead Cells). Lol

@Armored SquirrelTry having 2 ps4s running 10tbs each and always out of room... frustrating.

Eh, one of my PS4s is 1tb, the other is 500gb. I do need to move up to a pro, but would need to replace my 1080p tv with a 4k one to go along with it. A costly investment, but still, the Spider-Man pro might be worth it for me. 

Just now, RoxasOnFire said:

@Armored Squirrel I feel you man, limitations can do that. And 4k is a beaut. I had to upgrade both of mine, I got tired of deleting games. And the worst part is one of my 10tb is mostly indie games (the slim, my pro is all 4k sexy games with long load times).

So the PS4 can go up to 10tb? Always though the max was like 4-8 tb

@Armored SquirrelAfter alotting space it's around 8.9tb. No solid states on my end yet.

So it never really gets past 10. I have two 8tb's

It doesn't even say I put an 8 on there but I have the space so idk.

I also beta test every new firmware and never have an issue. Make sure formatting is right on PC first and it should take it.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

3 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

@Armored SquirrelAfter alotting space it's around 8.9tb. No solid states on my end yet.

So it never really gets past 10. I have two 8tb's

It doesn't even say I put an 8 on there but I have the space so idk.

I also beta test every new firmware and never have an issue. Make sure formatting is right on PC first and it should take it.

Okay, I've done the hdd swap before (my Arkham PS4's 500gb hdd became my external, with a 2tb hdd taking its place as internal), so do you have any recommendations for what 8tb to buy? Surely, they're expensive, but it'd be a nice investment regardless, especially with all these upcoming games lol

10 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

@Armored Squirrel i buy the wd ones, but as soon as Samsung drops the 8tb ssd I'm upgrading for load times on my pro. 

And think about it dude. Cod holds over 20gb of future update data per game. So many other games do that. I still have over 120gb free and can't install anything under 300mb

I already know BO4 will be huge size, especially with four zombie maps on launch. So I def need to prepare lol

15 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

I don't need 2TB HDD space, since I always delete PS4 games after I beat them and I never have that many games installed at one time.

(already own a 1TB PS4 Slim and have no space issues)