Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Tony Hawk 5.

I've been waiting over a decade to say that. 

Honestly, the game doesn't disappoint, and that's coming from someone who constantly tells of how much he loves THPS 3 and how it's his equal favorite game of all time. The online is straight up broken and fucking horrendous, but the game's built in 7 (8 with the patch) levels feel as though they were made for a follow up to THPS 4 from 2003, which is shit to a lot of people, but to someone with a huge nostalgia boner like me, it's awesome.

The level creator is back from the dead, and that's cool, but the ability to play other people's levels is what's great. Unfortunately, right now most of the user levels are average at best, and there's no way to download them, or search for that matter, you go by category and play them, no saving them, so if you like it, you might never get to play it again. Speaking of other people, no local multiplayer and it sucks fucking balls.

BUT, as a strictly single player, offline Tony Hawk title, this isn't the game we've all been waiting for, but it's about as good as it could have ever been, and it leaves me hopeful for an eventual Tony Hawk 6.

So I went to gamestop and picked up my launch edition of Disgaea 5 making it my third physical and non psn plus game, it came with a code that gamestop gave me but didn't work but since it was just a costume, I am not that angry about it. I am just happy I have Disgaea 5, now I wait for either Star wars battlefront or Call of Duty: Black ops 3

15%20-%201_zpsazy44e9o.jpg

• Like 1