Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Wasteland 3 Colorado Edition 

spacer.png

I really enjoyed Wasteland 2 and I love turn based combat so it was inevitable I'd start this eventually, after the bugs were patched. Got the game in the sale with both DLCs for €9.99 not a bad deal at all imo.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, DARKKRAKEN666 said:

The game seems not as good in the modern age.  A lot of running a landscape that looks the same  and missions that send you from one side of the map to the other.

You surely have to be aware, that the game is 15 years old now and i am personally absolutely clear about that. But i loved the game back than so much, that it is not to important for me, if or what they really remastered for this version. I really just looking forward to play the game again, doesn´t matter to me if the ancient version on PS3, or now as an Remaster. :;):

• Like 2

On 2/23/2024 at 2:06 PM, DARKKRAKEN666 said:

The game seems not as good in the modern age.  A lot of running a landscape that looks the same  and missions that send you from one side of the map to the other.

Literally everything Ubisoft makes nowadays does the same thing so what does it matter in a 15 year old game.

My latest PS4 purchase was The Testament of Sherlock Holmes.

Edited by Vulpine9Tails
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

Literally everything Ubisoft makes nowadays does the same thing so what does it matter in a 15 year old game.

My latest PS4 purchase was The Testament of Sherlock Holmes.

At least in Ubisoft games they have comprehensive fast travel. Red Dead you’re stuck riding your horse from one side of the map to the other half the time.