Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Brought some games with a £10 store gift card yesterday:

Ld4ea0e.pngLcf62f0.pngLe65443.pngL655e1a.pngLfa9dd5.png

Paper io 2 - Brought it on an impulse, I believe that i have played this sort of game before in the past and enjoyed it so I brought it

Thief Simulator - Played this on Switch before and quite enjoyed it so when i saw it on sale, I decided to buy it

Big Dipper - looked like an cool VN and it was under a pound in the sale

Strawberry Vinegar - pretty much the same as above, cool VN under a pound in the sale :) 

Zero Zero Zero Zero - had 41P left over so decided to buy this game since it was one of the only non-shovelware games below that price

spacer.png

Technically the first GTA game I played was about 5min of San Andreas when a cousin let me fly a jet. Obviously, I crashed & he went on with the game. The first full playthrough of a GTA game for me was Vice City Stories on the PSP. I knew that game inside & out, probably could even remember the cheat codes for rain & a tank (those were my favorites don't worry about why). I stopped in at a local game shop today to check for hidden gems on my wishlist, didn't find any but I still wanted a treat. 

• Like 4

The digital version was recently on sale so i decide to finally play it, as my only experience was the atrocious PS3 port which must be the worst port i have ever played🤬. For a 10 years old game is still look really good perhaps because i play in the 4K mode.

20161114113410_middle_earth_shadow_of_mo