PSN Having Massive Problems - Multiplayer affected

quickfoozlle

1 hour ago, GamingNation2K said:

I hope you get the trophy buddy, would be infuriating to leave one out like that. We'll have to keep twiddling our thumbs and hope for the best. You could try getting in touch with Sony on Twitter. The more complaints they receive, the more likely they are to take the situation seriously.

Thanks, yes I just tweeted their latam support and they replied back asking if it was the only game affected which I said yes after checking every other PS3 game. Even Resident Evil 5 is working again. Hopefully they will check their servers to see what's the problem.

I actually did not tell them that Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer can't be accessed, only because their servers are supposed to be closed.

I got an answer from Rockstar on my dashboard telling me to check my NAT type which I did and replied back attaching pictures of my connection test that shows my NAT is type 2, and a screen from RDR1 mp where it shows I was along with other people in the same lobby. Hopefully they will check what's happening with Max Payne 3 servers now.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

Obviously this is a serious problem since there’s already been a bunch of responses. 

Sometime I will be playing both Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag which both need to be boosted for their online trophies. Hopefully Sony will have sorted out the issues long before then. 

5 minutes ago, Asuna Yuuki said:

I wonder if this effects the PS Vita trick trophies as well?

All I can say is I hope Sony fixes this situation mess and we can get back to hunting down online trophies.

This has been an ongoing issue for at least a decade. It would really help Sony if some of those talented people from Steam took a job in networking at Sony. 

Now with Jim Ryan at the helm and Sony doing a series of drastic, poor decision making, this likely has to do with sheer incompetence. Sony was never good when it came to networking and effective website design.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Atoya said:

Deadnation online co-op is down too, hopefully they fix it

PS3 or PS4? I played the PS3 version in the morning and worked perfectly

Resident Evil 6 and Chivalry for PS3 works at last. THANK GOD

The leaderboards of some Capcom games that I mentioned in the morning works as well

The online of J-Stars Victory Versus (PS3) working 100% now

Edited by red_tyrant
  • Like 1

I havent been able to get an online match on Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on PS4 in the past 48 hours now, it just disconnects from PSN whenever you try and do any kind of online match.  I really hope this is fixed soon.

Edit - And now its working again! Hurray!

Edited by illustriousAF

Max Payne 3's multiplayer appears to be working again, but I can't seem to find any other players.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read what @Deceptrox said in his post. Carry on.

EDIT 2: Nevermind to nevermind. While I was typing the above edit I actually got into a game. It was just me and another player in Manual-Aim Deathmatch. We should see more players online as soon as word gets out that the game is playable online again, I guess.

Edited by ViperLance34
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, ViperLance34 said:

Max Payne 3's multiplayer appears to be working again, but I can't seem to find any other players.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read what @Deceptrox said in his post. Carry on.

Yeah. You can transition to multiplayer menu without any issues, you just can't join nor create multiplayer matches not even private ones due to connection problems.

1 hour ago, ViperLance34 said:

EDIT 2: Nevermind to nevermind. While I was typing the above edit I actually got into a game. It was just me and another player in Manual-Aim Deathmatch. We should see more players online as soon as word gets out that the game is playable online again, I guess.

Max Payne 3 servers are back. I just joined a match but it looks people are boosting since they quitted the lobby. And I could create a private lobby.

Trophy popped yay.

On the other hand, Batman: Arkham Origins servers are still down. "Online services could not be established" message.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Sully0988 said:

Tomb Raider definitive edition is still down.

Im 95% complete! Lol

following.... I hope something changes

12 hours ago, Masamune said:

Last night I was having problems logging into Genshin Impact, after a few tries & restarting the game I was able to get in though, maybe this was the cause? :hmm:

Haven't had a problem today yet.

no genshin impact has always had good features... I suppose that is because today is coming the new patch.

Hopefully this won't turn into the issues they had back in 2011, that took months to get back to normal.

Know not related to mutliplayer but PS Now have been having issues on the PC app and on console some of the images wont load for certain games. Downloading still ok though.

22 minutes ago, JediKnight_327 said:

Is anyone having issues other than playing games online?

I'm trying to find a game to play on PS Now and half of the images are missing in the menu. I tried restarting the PS4 but they just wont appear.

PSN Issue, happening to me too.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JediKnight_327 said:

I'm trying to find a game to play on PS Now and half of the images are missing in the menu. I tried restarting the PS4 but they just wont appear.

This outage has knocked out the online features for a lot of games and services so all you can do is wait for Sony to fix things.

4 hours ago, JediKnight_327 said:

Yeah I'm still having issues with images not loading as well. Despite the official PSN status page saying everything is fine now, that's definitely far from the case. Still having some minor issues on Vita as well (profile panel not loading, and my online status constantly being yellow). Seem to be able to sync trophies fine now at least.