PSN webstore update...

damage_6-9

This has been available for awhile now but as usual if it's not something that can be used as a negative, it'll hardly get acknowledged. If they removed some feature or made a certain change we'd have a 20 page topic within a few hours. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Where is this option? I can't find it and this grid view is quite terrible.

The Sort & Filter option isn't available when you search for something, but if you go to the main store and go a category e.g. 'Body and Mind' it'll show up.

(I'm doing this via the web store, maybe the actual console store/app doesn't include this yet?

Glad it's here, except two things:

1) On Firefox it's completely busted, I needed to go to 30% of the regular zoom to be able to see all the filters, and by that point I can't actually seen any content (obviously)

2) The filter doesn't show up when you search for something... which seems extremely odd

It's not completely accurate, however. For example, when sorting by price (low to high), I've seen more than few entries out of order. $29.99 $19.97 $17.99 $8.99 $14.99 $29.99 and so on.

Actually upon another look, it's sorting them by their original price, not by their sale prices. So much for a quick look for cheap games.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...