Least Favourite Level?

GoonerLukeThe

See Saw, Fruit Chute, Jinxed, Hoarders, and Fall Ball. Especially See Saw.....

-------

Love the Battery Final, Jump One, Slimescrapper, Slime Climb, Egg One, Hug Penguin one, and Skylight.

Edited by Kishnabe

basketfall strikes again, this is actually seriously frustrating ? I just played my best ever game on basketfall and scored twice (this is a miracle) we were 4-2 up with a second left on the clock and somehow it managed to finish 5-4 to the other team, how does that even happen?

13 hours ago, MD_91 said:

Any of the tail grabbing ones because of how boring they are, you may as well put your controller down for most of it and then just try and grab a tail in the last 10 seconds

In my opinion tail games need to be redesigned, in a way that the winner(s) is the one who keeps the tail longer, not the one who has it at the end of the timer. To avoid an unfair advantage for who starts the game with the tail, I would also make sure that, at the beginning of the game, the tail is not given to a random player, but it is hidden somewhere in the level and players must find them.

I still like Team Tail Tag the way it is now for how chaotic it is, but I think that this change would make me appreciate Tail Tag and Royal Fumble more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

In my opinion tail games need to be redesigned, in a way that the winner(s) is the one who keeps the tail longer, not the one who has it at the end of the timer. To avoid an unfair advantage for who starts the game with the tail, I would also make sure that, at the beginning of the game, the tail is not given to a random player, but it is hidden somewhere in the level and players must find them.

I still like Team Tail Tag the way it is now for how chaotic it is, but I think that this change would make me appreciate Tail Tag and Royal Fumble more.

Good suggestion. Just on the individual one. Make the suggestion to Mediatonic. I definitely support this idea.

Sea Saw is absolutely terrible, I have to rely too much on randoms for that one. Any game that revolves around pushing a large ball around I dislike as well, though Snow Scrap is the worst. I usually do pretty well on the egg scramble+variations, but I agree with some earlier posts that it's just luck on which team gets picked on. I think the idea of the tail tag modes is fun, but in practice the grabbing is just way too inconsistent, making it a bit frustrating.

I do like most of the other races though, especially the survival ones. Hex a gone, basketfall and the battery game are my favourite finals I think.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to revise my answer to See Saw.

Every other level, you can slowly get better at and learn the traps and shortcuts, and eventually get a solid enough handle on to qualify. But See Saw isn't like that; your ability to qualify entirely depends on other people, and their understanding (or lack of) of basic physics. It's the most basic race I have the least success with.

• Like 2

Anything related to big ball pushing, especially Rock n Roll. Because we Asia players due to the latency with the server, no matter how fast our internet is, we can't even push faster/stronger the ball like other players.

I wonder if the developer even acknowledge this issue, this is a very big problem for us, especially those who try to achieve Infallible. No matter how good our squad is, if we get Rock n Roll game 12 players divided into 3 groups. It's 100% lose & we can't do anything about it. Snowy Scrap still winnable with some luck.

Edited by serpent_guy

Yesterday I was bored so I made this Tier List based on how much I like the various games. During the past few months some of my tastes have changed.

S
Big Fans
Hexagone
Jinxed
Jump Blowdown
Jump Showdown
Perfect Deathmatch
Slime Climb
Team Tail Tag
The Slimescraper
Thin Ice

A