Least Favourite Level?

GoonerLukeThe

Fruit chute for me, I love all the race levels but I just hate this one.

3 hours ago, Alaquia said:

tbh I really like all of them, it's more of a hate/love relationship but yeah

all BUT one. I don't know the name and I believe it's quite new, but it's essentially a 1 on 1 where you have to push a yellow glowing button faster than your opponent

it feels really out of place and odd to only play against one other player

This level really feels weird compared to the rest, I don't hate it but I don't like when there's only 4 people left and we gotta play this level before the final.

Not sure what its called, but the new futuristic Slime Climb-esque level. Its not difficult, I'm pretty much able to reach the finish line every single time, but in my 10 or so times of playing it in squads, it has not counted once, because not enough people reach the finish line. Just feels pointless, and there is no tension to it whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Vitallani said:

I appear to be one of the few people who actually like the tail tag game, but yes, the team mates that steal you're tail 1f612.png

I dislike Tail Tag and I am not a big fan (?) of Royal Fumble, but I really like Team Tail Tag.

I also love Jinxed, kinda unpopular opinion but I love playing it: both solo and with squads.

3 hours ago, Vitallani said:

I appear to be one of the few people who actually like the tail tag game, but yes, the team mates that steal you're tail 1f612.png

Was playing squads earlier and I did steal a teammate's tail but for a good reason. It was under 10 seconds left and he had fallen down so if I had not taken it another team would have and we would have been eliminated. We made it to the finals but it was the battery game and we lost.

But level wise my 2 most hated levels are See-Saw and the Tail Tag game. Only issue I have with Tail Tag is the game goes on for too long. Only the last 10-20 seconds actually matter.

Edited by lordzeze

4 hours ago, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

Obviously team games are terrible, I truly think the addition of crossplay (and implicitly, the removal of PS4-only lobbies) has ruined any chances of non-PC players winning anymore, but those aren't my least favorite levels.

Slimescraper. It's Slimescraper. It is singularly game ending. I've seen this level literally take out an entire field of 40+ players at once.

It's a new level, Slime Climb used to practically wipe the field as well, until more people figured out how to navigate it. I am sure that will eventually be the case with Slimescraper.

Just from a point of game design and fairness, I don't like the 3-way team games. Like on egg scramble, if 2 teams independently decide to pick on one team to steal from, then there is pretty much nothing that can be done to counter it.

But I think the level I hate the most is Hoopsie Daisy. The team who loses is the one in which the fewest rings happen to randomly spawn in front of them.

With Fruit Chute, the best way is to follow the left side so that you are protected all the way up to the front of the field. You have to wait for the right time to jump off the left side of the starting platform so that you won't bump into people as you fall or land on them below, so that you won't fall over and roll off the end of the conveyor belt. You also have to jump down so that you have enough time to walk over behind the barrier before any incoming fruit. Then you just slowly walk up the left side and don't move out from behind the barrier unless you have time to scoot around it and then walk back over to the left before more fruit arrives. Leapfrog from barrier to barrier until you get to the final stretch.

10 hours ago, Guardian_owl said:

Just from a point of game design and fairness, I don't like the 3-way team games. Like on egg scramble, if 2 teams independently decide to pick on one team to steal from, then there is pretty much nothing that can be done to counter it.

This is the sole reason I hate 3-way team games too.  It's moreso about disrupting the other teams than it is finishing off your own team but I guess that's part in parcel with the game.  I'm also not a fan of the latest rolling one (roll-off?) since for some reason my bean likes to fall over and just roll into the abyss every time I play it

That fucking tail game. As an Australian who cannot find a single game on an oceanic server, having to resort to playing it on European or US servers is a nightmare. 

I can lose a tail from a kilometre away, and grabbing a tail is a lucky dip despite being right behind someone. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I dislike Tail Tag and I am not a big fan (1f62c.png) of Royal Fumble, but I really like Team Tail Tag.

I also love Jinxed, kinda unpopular opinion but I love playing it: both solo and with squads.

Is Royal Fumble even around anymore? I think I was potentially the only person who liked that final, but I thought that level was removed because everyone hated it. Not that I manage reach finals anymore.

12 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Was playing squads earlier and I did steal a teammate's tail but for a good reason. It was under 10 seconds left and he had fallen down so if I had not taken it another team would have and we would have been eliminated. We made it to the finals but it was the battery game and we lost.

But level wise my 2 most hated levels are See-Saw and the Tail Tag game. Only issue I have with Tail Tag is the game goes on for too long. Only the last 10-20 seconds actually matter.

That's a fair reason, but there ones who do it immediately after the match starts are just annoying.

10 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

Is Royal Fumble even around anymore? I think I was potentially the only person who liked that final, but I thought that level was removed because everyone hated it. Not that I manage reach finals anymore.

That's a fair reason, but there ones who do it immediately after the match starts are just annoying.

I played Royal Fumble a few episodes ago and i just sat there because my tail would have been grabbed by someone on the other side of the map anyways due to server issues being in Aus.

15 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

They massively turned down the odds of it showing up when Season 1.5 launched. Think they said at the time that it was due to player feedback

See Saw (the way you need to balance the platforms) is the worst pile of shit I've seen in a videogame. Most of the latest balance are vertically and players have to wait big time for it to stabilize again -_-

But overall this game is shit. It's fun when playing with friends to laugh for 5 min then delete it. It's absolutely random some of the objects and controls. Sometimes hitting a simple wall makes you go flying around to the slime, other rarely after you. 

4 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I like avoiding it by standing right in the corner, then run over to the right square if I need to move

I did that last night and someone hugged me causing me to go off the end so be careful lol 

• Like 1