So what did you do today?

OnePieceDude

• 2 weeks later...

let's see, i woke up and went back to sleep. then i woke up again, watched "two best friends play" umm i guess i looked at....stimulating material after that ;D then continued watching two best friends play, i evened my sideburns...paid freaking 13 quid and the bloody mare did not do it well, will go to a male hairdresser, hopefully he will get it right xP and now i am watching two best friends play once again, well, listening lol so as to not feel lonely and will be volunteering at 1 english time for four hours, so will finish at 5 and yeah nothing special x3 probs go out tomorrow and check how my cv is going if they have not already hired some dumb bimbo ditzy bubbly girl xP ah got my odin sphere, funny enough it cost almost the same as my haircut xD i only bought it because it is becoming quite rare and cannot believe it sells for £22 retail...won't ever sell it much like my yakuza 2 game, that beast is high in price it will probs be the next Rule of Rose; for those that know what i mean ;D

after i come back from volunteering, i will buy some ingredients and then cook some food...yeah i am no spanish party girl xP i am a boring 21 male that wants to make it in life and not continue to live as a child at my parent's place. hopefully my DBS check, that check to make sure you haven't raped or what have you xP, will come through this week and if yes, i will be volunteering at mencap. got turned down for a stupid sales job at Clarks, so have been down in the dumps for a bit x3 have to play some yakuza to learn to be a real man xD my gf also makes me feel like a man so i have to do my best and not be some whiny bitch ass so and so xP 

yeah, you will often find me online here, ps3, youtube or well....those 18+ sites (don't know if i can say the word because i already have a warning so am being careful xP), get the overwatch umm material before it gets taken off by blizzard xD

I guess i have the typical summer days of an ex, soon to be student again, 21 year old male lol i would love to sport and such but boy, is it such a cliche and you have to invest a lot of money xD at least in the university i am going to, the sports clubs and even gym membership is for free =D so don't worry guys and girls, i only game a lot and do hermit things because well, i feel bad for spending so much money...that is why i often wait for psn sales or look for ebay auctions x3 anyway, hope your day has been good and yeah, if i was living with my gf, you know i would be tired for obvious reasons ;D 

cheers,

u2mad_Bro a.k.a. George 

Went to work and continued learning my new role, then headed into town with a friend to grab a Subway and a couple of beers before watching TMNT 2 at the cinema.  Good day overall.

am curious, what do you work as, how did you find/get the job and are employers nice to those with degrees....or do they hire school leavers more often? am a newbie to the working world so maybe i need to keep applying and asking around x3 cheers

... watched "two best friends play" ...

Pretty much everyday for me.

Dropped the kids off at summer camp. Came into work. Reviewed some reports, approved some invoices for payment. Planning on cleaning the house tonight and get ready for a weekend trip to Charleston. 

Well haven't done too much mainly due to a high heart rhythm was been that way since Wednesday morning weird thing it hasn't bother me hardly for over a year.
been hanging around 120. Now it is hanging 107-99. kind of hoping it drops below 80 tomorrow so I can get around to playing some games on PS4. What does suck is going to work on those conditions.

Other than that did play Alpha Sapphire and Mario Maker for a bit at least.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to bed at 3pm yesterday, think my Mum shouted at me when she came from work (dunno), went back to sleep. Woke at 3am today. Wasted 5 hours looking for jobs and not finding any, now to do crap all till I sleep ... Such fucking fun ..

Edited by LetsTurnJu-On