reasons : 

BO1 100%

God of war entire series 100%

GTA 4 plat 

infamous series 100%

Killzone 2 100%

metal gear rising and MGS4 plat 

Tomb rider reboot series 100%

you have a lot of games having F rank or E you should focus on him that’s my tip for you but still your profile is better than me 1f614.png

Gonna have to give you a 5/10 bro. I like the variety, but a lot of good games it looks like you never even finished. Tsk tsk tsk.

• Like 1

Hope I'm allowed to review more than one person! ? Like I said in my earlier post, I love seeing people's profiles and getting an idea of what games they love and the challenges they've pushed through. It's a really great aspect of a trophy-hunting website such as this where we're all congregated together. I find it to be really cool, and I figured this would be the appropriate thread to discuss it best.

1 hour ago, GraniteSnake said:

Snip

With you mentioning MGS and all, not gonna lie, I got partially interested due to those Ocelot gun spinning videos on YouTube! I entered a real rabbit-hole with that a couple weeks ago. There's some really talented people out there who can truly replicate Ocelot (But I digress ?)! It was worth it as your list has some really good games! Especially Gran Turismo 5, you're so close to getting the platinum so I hope you'll go back and consider finishing it, that'd be a legendary plat in your collection. The Vettel challenges are tough, but you're on the final stretch!

In terms of other games, the GTA 4 plat is also very well done! That's a huge game with a lot of planning necessary for the online, so pulling it off is an impressive feat and has a great place on your trophy list. I see you've not only got the platinum, but also the 100% as well! You're so close with GTA 5 as well, but it's a shame that the online on PS3 is way too risky, and I believe Run Like the Wind is unobtainable now. Due to that, making it that far in GTA 5 is still a very great accomplishment.

Another thing I like looking at with profiles is a person's first platinum. It's always an interesting tidbit that speaks to me about the gaming interests of a trophy hunter, and you've chosen Assassin's Creed 2! That's a really great game, and you see a lot of diversity as you reach each milestone, from GoW 3 as the 20th plat, to Spyro 3 as your 100th. Submerging yourself in different genres is a very respectable thing and shows to me that you love to try out many different games which is a great quality in a profile.

Overall, a very nice profile with some impressive trophies and some great history with your milestones! 8.5/10, but it'd definitely be a 9/10 with the GT5 plat! Good luck if you go back to it, you can do it! Believe!

18 minutes ago, Marvy_G23 said:

10/10

98% completion with alot of fun games

Your profile is pretty solid too! Personally I don't find enjoyment out of cheap games with quick platinums, but you've evened it out very nicely with some great quality games like the Witcher 3 which is a wonderful completion. Horizon Zero Dawn is another great game and definitely one of the big IP's when it comes to PlayStation and the legacy of the PS4. You've had your profile for quite a long time and inFamous Second Son is an awesome first platinum!
You don't shy away from hard games either; Even if it isn't complete, it's really cool to see Wolfenstein 2 on your list!

Looking through your list further, I see you have a liking for the Madden games! I personally enjoy motorsport games, and it shows that no matter how different sports can be, from football to racing, it's an aspect of life that connects cultures and people, so games that reflect that on your profile is really cool!

And also, I like your Persona 5 Royal background! Definitely one of my favourite games of all time! It's really an amazing game, I hope they port over Persona 4: Golden to PS4 at one point since it was initially a PS2 game that got ported to the Vita after all. I guess we can only wait and hope! ?

A 7/10, there's some quick plat games here and there, but it's portioned well with some very great game picks. Those Madden plats are really awesome and even just seeing Wolfenstein 2 there even if not completed shows that you're willing to try games from every corner! ?

Edited by Shrooba
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

Hope I'm allowed to review more than one person! ? Like I said in my earlier post, I love seeing people's profiles and getting an idea of what games they love and the challenges they've pushed through. It's a really great aspect of a trophy-hunting website such as this where we're all congregated together. I find it to be really cool, and I figured this would be the appropriate thread to discuss it best.

With you mentioning MGS and all, not gonna lie, I got partially interested due to those Ocelot gun spinning videos on YouTube! I entered a real rabbit-hole with that a couple weeks ago. There's some really talented people out there who can truly replicate Ocelot (But I digress ?)! It was worth it as your list has some really good games! Especially Gran Turismo 5, you're so close to getting the platinum so I hope you'll go back and consider finishing it, that'd be a legendary plat in your collection. The Vettel challenges are tough, but you're on the final stretch!

In terms of other games, the GTA 4 plat is also very well done! That's a huge game with a lot of planning necessary for the online, so pulling it off is an impressive feat and has a great place on your trophy list. I see you've not only got the platinum, but also the 100% as well! You're so close with GTA 5 as well, but it's a shame that the online on PS3 is way too risky, and I believe Run Like the Wind is unobtainable now. Due to that, making it that far in GTA 5 is still a very great accomplishment.

Another thing I like looking at with profiles is a person's first platinum. It's always an interesting tidbit that speaks to me about the gaming interests of a trophy hunter, and you've chosen Assassin's Creed 2! That's a really great game, and you see a lot of diversity as you reach each milestone, from GoW 3 as the 20th plat, to Spyro 3 as your 100th. Submerging yourself in different genres is a very respectable thing and shows to me that you love to try out many different games which is a great quality in a profile.

Overall, a very nice profile with some impressive trophies and some great history with your milestones! 8.5/10, but it'd definitely be a 9/10 with the GT5 plat! Good luck if you go back to it, you can do it! Believe!

Your profile is pretty solid too! Personally I don't find enjoyment out of cheap games with quick platinums, but you've evened it out very nicely with some great quality games like the Witcher 3 which is a wonderful completion. Horizon Zero Dawn is another great game and definitely one of the big IP's when it comes to PlayStation and the legacy of the PS4. You've had your profile for quite a long time and inFamous Second Son is an awesome first platinum!
You don't shy away from hard games either; Even if it isn't complete, it's really cool to see Wolfenstein 2 on your list!

Looking through your list further, I see you have a liking for the Madden games! I personally enjoy motorsport games, and it shows that no matter how different sports can be, from football to racing, it's an aspect of life that connects cultures and people, so games that reflect that on your profile is really cool!

And also, I like your Persona 5 Royal background! Definitely one of my favourite games of all time! It's really an amazing game, I hope they port over Persona 4: Golden to PS4 at one point since it was initially a PS2 game that got ported to the Vita after all. I guess we can only wait and hope! ?

A 7/10, there's some quick plat games here and there, but it's portioned well with some very great game picks. Those Madden plats are really awesome and even just seeing Wolfenstein 2 there even if not completed shows that you're willing to try games from every corner! ?

Nice completion %, quite a lot of platinums, and some impressive ones such as GT Sport, the Sonic series, and Kingdom Hearts III 100%. Also kudos for making it through Cyberpunk 2077. 

Not that much overlap with me in terms of what games we play, but you seem to know what you like and go for those titles. I'd give it an 8/10. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ShadowMan12034 said:

10/10 impressive platinums! Every Kingdom Hearts game on PS4 is incredible! 

Many thanks. At the moment my account is a dedicated ps4 account but after platinum #50 I'll likely open it up to all other consoles. My goal is to have a 100% Kingdom Hearts account, not including games without plats. For now though I'm happy with the progress I've made with this profile

7 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

3/10 list

*Spoiler*

Im kidding btw it’s actually a pretty good list of really solid jrpg.

Plus 100% completion.

so 7.9/101f60a.png

And here I was thinking this thread was going to go the way of the dinosaurs too like the last few with us. I'll happily take a 7.9 from you though lol, thank you

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Many thanks. At the moment my account is a dedicated ps4 account but after platinum #50 I'll likely open it up to all other consoles. My goal is to have a 100% Kingdom Hearts account, not including games without plats. For now though I'm happy with the progress I've made with this profile

And here I was thinking this thread was going to go the way of the dinosaurs too like the last few with us. I'll happily take a 7.9 from you though lol, thank you

well you've 100 perecented every game you've played so it has to be 10/10, actually it's 9/10 until you've finished the last guardian and then it's back up to 10 :) looks as if it will be soon though

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

snip

I'll give you a 3.5/10.

The most impressive plat/100% is probably CoD : Modern Warfare. The "Mile High Club" trophy needed some practice and good reflexes. You also have quite some ultra rares, mostly in the FIFA series, but your completion percentage is really low, you have a lot of 1% games you never touched again. Most of the games you actually completed are 1-2/10 difficulties or plat grab ones like My Name Is Mayo 1+2 and more. You're also missing out on A LOT of super good, ps exclusive titles you never touched, e.g. God of War 2018, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghost of Tsushima, and many more...

My advice would be to try to finish older games to up your completion rate and challenge yourself more with harder games.

10 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

I'll give you a 3.5/10.

The most impressive plat/100% is probably CoD : Modern Warfare. The "Mile High Club" trophy needed some practice and good reflexes. You also have quite some ultra rares, mostly in the FIFA series, but your completion percentage is really low, you have a lot of 1% games you never touched again. Most of the games you actually completed are 1-2/10 difficulties or plat grab ones like My Name Is Mayo 1+2 and more. You're also missing out on A LOT of super good, ps exclusive titles you never touched, e.g. God of War 2018, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghost of Tsushima, and many more...

My advice would be to try to finish older games to up your completion rate and challenge yourself more with harder games.

those 1% games are just games I didn't like but still got a trophy

1 minute ago, LukeTheGooner said:

those 1% games are just games I didn't like but still got a trophy

I like your account more for it. Reminds me of what it was like before I started being bothered about trophies back on xbox. 

I wish I was able to give games a shot and then if I ended up not liking them just leaving them behind, without grinding endlessly hating every minute of it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Silocia said:

I like your account more for it. Reminds me of what it was like before I started being bothered about trophies back on xbox. 

I wish I was able to give games a shot and then if I ended up not liking them just leaving them behind, without grinding endlessly hating every minute of it.

the way I see it, it shows personality and realness on a profile

My profile will never have high percent numbers because of that but it doesn't bother me, only worried about doing the best I can on the games I enjoy :) fair play though if you do end up platting games you didn't enjoy because that's a tough thing to do

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Silocia said:

1 minute ago, LukeTheGooner said:

the way I see it, it shows personality and realness on a profile

My profile will never have high percent numbers because of that but it doesn't bother me, only worried about doing the best I can on the games I enjoy :) fair play though if you do end up platting games you didn't enjoy because that's a tough thing to do

Fair enough. Everyone finds their own enjoyment in trophy hunting or gaming in general. If you don't care about completion rate, difficulty or rarity at all, that's absolutely fine. Please, don't feel bad because of my rating which was based mostly on those profile aspects. No need to justify for doing what you like or not doing what you don't like.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, proud2bNs said:

Fair enough. Everyone finds their own enjoyment in trophy hunting or gaming in general. If you don't care about completion rate, difficulty or rarity at all, that's absolutely fine. Please, don't feel bad because of my rating which was based mostly on those profile aspects. No need to justify for doing what you like or not doing what you don't like.

nah you're rating was justified, you based it on the whole thing so it's fair enough

1 hour ago, Silocia said:

I think you were the next profile to be rated (apologies if I missed someone out)

I give you a solid 8.5/10. 

You have 100% on a lot of fantastic games, such as Bloodborne, the Uncharted trilogy, Spider-Man and Skyrim. 
Also loved seeing Totally Reliable Delivery service, it’s such a fun co-op game. 
Some really great variety and your completion % is good considering your profile is 8 years old. I’m sure you could easily push it over 90% with a little work (I recommend Far Cry 5 DLC, it’s lots of fun). 

Although not a huge amount of ultra rares, you have more than enough and it’s great to see you’re not filling your profile with needless shovelware. 

Keep up the awesome work! :) 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, roosta_141 said:

I think you were the next profile to be rated (apologies if I missed someone out)

I give you a solid 8.5/10. 

You have 100% on a lot of fantastic games, such as Bloodborne, the Uncharted trilogy, Spider-Man and Skyrim. 
Also loved seeing Totally Reliable Delivery service, it’s such a fun co-op game. 
Some really great variety and your completion % is good considering your profile is 8 years old. I’m sure you could easily push it over 90% with a little work (I recommend Far Cry 5 DLC, it’s lots of fun). 

Although not a huge amount of ultra rares, you have more than enough and it’s great to see you’re not filling your profile with needless shovelware. 

Keep up the awesome work! :) 

Pretty good profile overall, with quite a few good games, some tough challenges completed as well. 

Would be awesome to see NFS Prestige done and some other games cleaned up as well, and I need to give a penalty for the hidden trophies as well, which of course mess with the completion %.

7.5/10 and with potential! :) 

18 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Pretty good profile overall, with quite a few good games, some tough challenges completed as well. 

Would be awesome to see NFS Prestige done and some other games cleaned up as well, and I need to give a penalty for the hidden trophies as well, which of course mess with the completion %.

I plan to do NFS one day, need to just buckle down and grind it out. Doesn’t fill me with excitement though if I’m honest. 
I have a plan for my 75th platinum, but my partner wanted to play some co-op games so I ended up hiding them (it’s LBP3 and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime) but I respect your rating, especially with the amazing feats on your profile :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

More Ultra Rares than Rares is super impressive! I only started focusing on trophies and going for platinums like late 2019 so I feel pretty late to the game...and once I finish up my JRPG Challenge I want to tackle a few UR games for the Challenge but that amount you have is pretty awesome. 

I see a bunch of great games on there, plus the rarities I'm going to give a 8.5/10. 

5 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

More Ultra Rares than Rares is super impressive! I only started focusing on trophies and going for platinums like late 2019 so I feel pretty late to the game...and once I finish up my JRPG Challenge I want to tackle a few UR games for the Challenge but that amount you have is pretty awesome. 

I see a bunch of great games on there, plus the rarities I'm going to give a 8.5/10. 

8/10, even if your rarity and completion rate isn't that good (rarity is not needed tbh) I like your dedication to RPG's as a fellow RPG lover, that 3D Dot Game Heroes plat is one of the latest PS3 plats that I want to get someday... Great work!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

8/10, even if your rarity and completion rate isn't that good (rarity is not needed tbh) I like your dedication to RPG's as a fellow RPG lover, that 3D Dot Game Heroes plat is one of the latest PS3 plats that I want to get someday... Great work!

Rpgs all the way! I'm working on an A To Z JRPG platinums but decided to do backlog games I have of more off beat ones and not the usual FF or DQ, just to spice things up a bit. It's going well but there are some (screw you Fairy fencer) that I'm like nope can't do it sorry! Or some that I've never considered and played them and it turned out to be a blast, so so far it's been a fun challenge. Only downside side JRPG after JRPG is intense so I balance the burnout with some other games.

5 out of 10

Close to half of your total games are unfinished. You're definitely more of a casual trophy hunter than a hardcore trophy hunter. A lot of your trophies are common as opposed to the rest (Ultra Rare, Very Rare, Rare, Uncommon).

Some good games finished such as Returnal, but your account could definitely use some more work.

20 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

5 out of 10

Close to half of your total games are unfinished. You're definitely more of a casual trophy hunter than a hardcore trophy hunter. A lot of your trophies are common as opposed to the rest (Ultra Rare, Very Rare, Rare, Uncommon).

Some good games finished such as Returnal, but your account could definitely use some more work.

Check who you are rating, you rated a comment on a rating but not the one who should be rated....

2 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Check who you are rating, you rated a comment on a rating but not the one who should be rated....

I did exactly just that. I am NOT required to quote the person above me, just give them a general rating of their trophy list.

Just now, AJ_Radio said:

I did exactly just that. I am NOT required to quote the person above me, just give them a general rating of their trophy list.

I rated "MyNAmeIs_Rainman", then he posted a comment on my rating but he didnt rate me, you should then rate my Profile and even if you dont quote it I havent played Returnal so you are not talking about me... Not your fault, sorry if this sounds rude.

1 hour ago, DeepEyes7 said:

I rated "MyNAmeIs_Rainman", then he posted a comment on my rating but he didnt rate me, you should then rate my Profile and even if you dont quote it I havent played Returnal so you are not talking about me... Not your fault, sorry if this sounds rude.

9/10 was going to say 10/10 with that very nice selection of fighting games but those stacks of some games didn’t hit well

39 minutes ago, totakos1 said:

9/10 was going to say 10/10 with that very nice selection of fighting games but those stacks of some games didn’t hit well

I really like your trophy list. Close to 100% completion, a lot of variety, and you have some very tough platinums too. 9/10.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Iker_01 said:

I really like your trophy list. Close to 100% completion, a lot of variety, and you have some very tough platinums too. 9/10.

Great looking list!

Lots of great games - obviously chosen based on desire to play and love for the medium (as opposed to just picking games based on meeting specific "profile criteria")

Exquisite taste (Dishonoured / Prey / Souls / Persona / FFVIIR / Uncharted / TLOU / Mass Effect)

Not much incomplete

Mix of Genres

Prey Platinum (including Mooncrash dlc (secret best dlc ever) complete ☺️)

...what's not to love?

9/10 (will level up to 10/10 in 10 more plats, for the even centenary!) ??

• Like 1