Resident Evil Village DLC - Shadow of Rose (October 28, 2022)

ziggypossum

Ok that is interesting, so Shadows of Rose take place 16 years after Village so 2037

1) So her cells don't age rapidly like Project E

2)From the trailer i see a inspiration from The Little Miss dlc of Revelations 2 and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2021-07-08 at 3:35 PM, DividedByMankind said:

Sweet ! Hope its mixed with mercenaries. Really enjoyed it.

Dont get why the plat is almost uncommen. I smell a lot of cheaters allready on ps5 somehow.....

A low % amount. If 10,000 people play game x and only 10% complete it that'd be a 10% completion.

Then if 1500 people play game x PS5 version and 1000 of those people are the same people who completed it originally it has a high % amount.

Anybody who's already checked out the game and didn't care for it have moved on, whereas the people who love it and the new people who have never played it (which is less than the original release) will result in a higher %.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 7:48 PM, yowzagabowza said:

I was really hoping there'd be some kind of way to cheat at the original mercenaries mode with this dlc. It's the only trophy I have left for platinum and I'm just not looking forward to that stupid factory level on hard. Or any of them on hard. 

But the Rose dlc looks great. Third person mode is great. The whole game on PSVR2 is great. More playable characters for mercs mode is great. Lots of great stuff for this game coming up in four months!

mercenaries was miserable for me. i did about half and decided the plat wasnt worth the headache. was kind of hoping the same thing you were lol

On 14/06/2022 at 0:48 AM, yowzagabowza said:

I was really hoping there'd be some kind of way to cheat at the original mercenaries mode with this dlc. It's the only trophy I have left for platinum and I'm just not looking forward to that stupid factory level on hard. Or any of them on hard. 

Having run that gauntlet recently, I can confirm that stupid Factory on hard is indeed stupid - or at least a royal pain in the bollocks!

if it helps you to know though - that’s the blocker - the others are actually pretty simply by comparison.

A few of them are actually easier on Hard than on Normal weirdly enough - the points are a lot more lenient, so you can actually S Rank in the first few rounds, without even having to complete them!

I'm not looking forward to any new mercenaries trophies, however I am looking forward to the new mercenaries content. I just hope that the Rose dlc is more akin to I'm Not a Hero from RE7 rather than Ethan Must Die.

Also, am I the only one who finds it strange that Rose isn't mentioned as part of the new mercenaries content even though it looks like she is combat capable? 

Also, also, I wouldn't mind if there was a trophy for completing new game or new game+ in third person mode.  Can't wait to play Star Evil: Fallen Village with the LZ Answerer (lightsaber).

Resident Evil DLC trophies have always been brutal in my opinion so we should prepare for the worst. They will probably make us S rank all Mercenary maps (new and old) with Chris, Lady D and Heisenberg. The Rose additional story mode (is welcomed) but there’s a good chance there will be a horrible trophy with that one too. Hope I’m wrong. 

• 1 month later...

Resident Evil Village's Shadows of Rose DLC Will 'Conclude the Winters Family Saga'

But the franchise creative leads wouldn't share a word about where the series is headed next.

https://www.ign.com/articles/resident-evil-villages-shadows-of-rose-dlc-will-conclude-the-winters-family-saga

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, unCorey said:

On my PS5 the new trophies are live : 7 new trophies : 

Green Teen

Finish Shadows of Rose on at least Casual difficulty.  
Serene Teen Finish Shadows of Rose on at least Standard difficulty.  
Supreme Teen Finish Shadows of Rose on Hardcore difficulty.  
"Secret trophies"  (no spoil.)  
Craftsmaster Craft every type of item in Shadows of Rose.  
Village of Blood Complete the Bloody Village in Additional Orders.  
River of Blood Complete the Bloody River in Additional Orders.

O Boy O Boy can't wait for this.

So no new S rank mercenaries trophies? Thank god (Capcom) for that. I really wanted to try out the new characters but was not willing to S rank all the maps again for the new characters. I'm guessing the secret trophy pertains to the ending of Shadows of Rose.

Edited by BestUsername----

4 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

So no new S rank mercenaries trophies? Thank god (Capcom) for that. I really wanted to try out the new characters but was not willing to S rank all the maps again for the new characters. I'm guessing the secret trophy pertains to the ending of Shadows of Rose.

It's not really spoiler related, you may as well check as its combat based. It's not for the ending, nor does it appear story related. 

• Like 1

Today the game received an update. I have PS5 but I played this game on PS4. And right now I am playing RDRII on my PS4 Pro and... I received an update for Village.

The DLC, purchased, is not available still. But the Trophy list dropped to 84%. The DLC pack has t7 trophies. Mostly for Shadow of Rose. But there are 2 that could be for Mercenaries. Just completing the 2 new scenarios. Nothing about completing the game in 3rd Person or related to the new characters. 

We will see.

30 minutes ago, stiviwonderstif said:

Today the game received an update. I have PS5 but I played this game on PS4. And right now I am playing RDRII on my PS4 Pro and... I received an update for Village.

The DLC, purchased, is not available still. But the Trophy list dropped to 84%. The DLC pack has t7 trophies. Mostly for Shadow of Rose. But there are 2 that could be for Mercenaries. Just completing the 2 new scenarios. Nothing about completing the game in 3rd Person or related to the new characters. 

We will see.

Could you share a screenshot? Curious

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Markemmanuel said:

Could you share a screenshot? Curious

The trophies were posted earlier in this thread (quoted below):

11 hours ago, unCorey said:

Green Teen

• Like 1

On 14/10/2022 at 8:39 AM, unCorey said:

Green Teen

Mostly story focused, though you don't have to beat the DLC in VoS difficulty. Plus, one trophy for crafting items, one for a combat related and 2 for Mercenaries. My guess is that you have to complete Dimitrescu and Heisenberg's scenarios to unlock Chris'.  

Very doable and short if you ask me. Probably around 5 hours depending on how long the DLC is.