Demon's Souls Remake have PS4 Version in Database

ziggypossum

I think it's more likely a PS4 version was planned, and then scrapped. If a PS4 version hasn't been announced yet, then that means it would be coming sometime next year. Releasing an exclusive PS5 game onto previous hardware a year after launch makes no sense, and would really only upset earl adopters. PS5s are already significantly easier to get now, and by next year, they should be on shelves normally. It makes no sense to make one of the few exclusives, no longer exclusive.

No offense to all those "what happened to I believe in generations" guys mad at a potential ps4 version, but if the biggest next gen exclusives (GoWR, HZD2) have already confirmed last gen ports, then it's stupid to feel betrayed if "small" (in comparison) games like Demon's Souls and Returnal make it to last gen.

If anything, only keeping these smaller niche games next gen exclusive is a brain damaged move, one would think they'd want as many players as possible to try Returnal, and keep actual console sellers like GoWR ps5 exclusive. 

Makes no sense to me. 

On a side note, Jesus Christ, Demon's Souls is going to get 5 stacks if that is true. 

I only platted it once, feel like making a Demon's Souls Platinum collection now. 

I’ll personally be pleased if it comes to PS4. I only got my PS4 Pro, PSVR & Switch within the past year. And have older gaming consoles in need of repair. I won't be getting a PS5 anytime soon (think in 3-5 years from now when they’ve come out with a PS5 Pro or something equivalent-and only then if there are several physical exclusives I want to play). 

But as consolation to everyone mad about this possibility-if the demo of RE Village was any indication, any games intended primarily for next-gen are going to make my fairly new PS4 Pro sound like a freaking jet engine every time I run them-and I doubt the PS5 has that issue. ? (No joke, I’m seriously a bit worried to play RE8 on my console after running the demo). 

On 16.06.2021 at 8:30 PM, McJacs2 said:

I loved playing it on PS5, even still hold on to the tiniest hope there will be DLC for it. I hope it goes to PS4 so more people are able to experience it there as well. Anyone who is upset over more accessibility to games just enjoys to be upset for no reason.

They are only upset because they bought PS5 to feel better and prestigious from that poor PS4 plebs. How can it be, that these poor idiots will be able to play everything I can on my overpriced hardware?! <Insert angry noises> 

• Like 3