My First Sub %1 Plat

DJ_Murda_Murk

3 hours ago, HYPERS said:

Congrats! I am a bit iffy if I want to try this because of the prestige trophy. How long is that grind?

Anyways, congrats on a sub 1% platinum. They are always very nice!

It is pretty grindy but with the player base being dead your playing against computers like 95% of the time which makes it easier.  I don't remember exactly how long it took id venture a guess of like 25 hours ish

It was made by Roll7, the same guys who made OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood and Not a Hero. Enjoyed the little indie games they made, not sure how Laser League is.

I generally stay away from games that are multiplayer heavy. The trophy guide also makes itself confusing because you're playing against other players.

2 hours ago, Hysteria said:

How many players needed total for boosting ?

We did that earlier with 4 people and 2 people using 2 consoles.

It's a real pain to play with AI's if you ask me, so filling up the lobby is definitly a better idea.

Be aware, that you get kicked really fast from this game, if you don't move your bot.

It's not really a long, but still an annoying boost .. at least for us the challenge, where you have to kill someone, who is trying to revive a teammate bugged really hard and only around 1/8 counted from what we did.

Might be an easy, but annoying plat - wouldn't recommend it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 15/12/2021 at 10:51 PM, kevinyang82 said:

The % of platinum achievers is slowly creeping up now. Rose 0.02% since server shutdown was announced haha.

We are a lot of trophy hunters rushing it before server closure :D 

Will probably finish with a platinum rarity over the 1% i think ^^'

On 12/21/2021 at 0:24 PM, seblegamer said:

We are a lot of trophy hunters rushing it before server closure :D 

Will probably finish with a platinum rarity over the 1% i think ^^'

It's not i think, it's for sure will jump up to 1.20% it is rapidly going up and we still got 2 months, that was a short lived celebration for the one for you DJ_Murda_murk :( 

On 12/24/2021 at 6:30 AM, Great_MazingerZ said:

It's not i think, it's for sure will jump up to 1.20% it is rapidly going up and we still got 2 months, that was a short lived celebration for the one for you DJ_Murda_murk :( 

I see. I was wondering how it’s went from 0.87 to 0.97 so quickly. Was my first 0.% platinum. Sad to see it reach 1% very soon. But cool to see people go back for it. Was a fun game.

20 minutes ago, SKiL_Clash said:

I see. I was wondering how it’s went from 0.87 to 0.97 so quickly. Was my first 0.% platinum. Sad to see it reach 1% very soon. But cool to see people go back for it. Was a fun game.

It was actually even 0.86 but it is what it is in the end, if people are so concerned about it staying at sub 1% a little hope after the shutdown it could go slowly down and down but not back to where it was. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

RIP to this topic LOL

I’m predicting its going to hit 1.5% by the time it closes. I love seeing the steady rise of % stats as events (like closures) play out. 

Especially since there’s a ton of boosting going on. Thank goodness for that though because I was flatout struggling with the Smash trophy, took me like 10 hours against bots with no avail. Everything else wasn’t too bad through natural play.

EDIT: Prediction correct. It jumped .35% before the end and passed 1.5%

Edited by Long-Ryde
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Is it down? "Recent Players" stops 12 hours ago, which seems significant.

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Just want to confirm the online for Laser League has gone down as expected. Russian servers are completely offline. North America and Europe won't connect. South Asia and Australia "connect" but you'll be perpetually stuck on a "joining match" screen. All trophies should be affected expect for tutorial one I believe.

On 07/01/2022 at 3:28 PM, shlomaniac said:

Lol it was my only sub 1% plat now its 1.01% .. I guess people got some serious boosting 1f44d.png

Lol there was a boosting group of almost 100 peeps on PSN so probably shot it up some. There a few players that also got like 80% done since just starting Friday Night if they had till this morning they probably could've cracked this percentage up a little more.

15 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Is it down? "Recent Players" stops 12 hours ago, which seems significant.

It's down in all regions now. But surprised myself yesterday by being the last Plat for it. Was really hoping a couple others would get it after me.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

• 6 months later...