Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

Sounds like a fun event. I guess I can delay getting the last trophy in the Love Live game for a few days (not that it won't take ten or more hours based on my current luck with the RNG). All of the games I'm playing for the Halloween topic so far also count from a quick glance, so I'll just keep going through those!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Looks more purple than pink to me. I'd say that it'd be better to use as orange than trying to pass it off as pink.

It's pink. Definitely pink. 1f44d.png

You are going to make me plat Tales of Xillia 2, arent you ☹ ?

I barely remember what i was doing. I know i was pulling my hair out trying to get that one combo over and over again.

• Like 1

I'm interested, count me in.  Was gonna do some hard stuff but honestly I'd rather just get the little things done to try and help out as much as possible.

Pink:

L5d6b9d.png - The Lego Movie Videogame 2 - Very pink centered

Lcd4cce.png - Resident Evil 2 - Correct me if I'm wrong but Claires zip up is pink

Orange: 

L722019.png - The Vanishing of Ethan of Carter - Look at all that orange

L0bdec3.png - Valkyria Chronicles 4 - Them flames though.  Really pretty.

Edited by willythom88
Changed most of my picks

I never join these events, but thanks to the wonderful and talented hospital staff heroes that helped both me and my daughter's life threatening issues this last month, I'll do "3D Dot Heroes". (hospital heroes love to perform circle circle dot dot and give you shots, so it seems fitting).  Hopefully this works.

Lb4f423.png

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

My mom lost both of her parents to cancer at a pretty young age (both were dead when she was my current age) and now she tries as hard as she can - pandemic and all - to raise money for her local charity.

I've also watched my uncle go through the struggle and eventually passing away, and it was probably one of the hardest things to watch in my life. His lymph nodes were so swollen, he used a small dry erase board to talk with us... He never once gave up, fought until the very end, and I'm over here trying to keep my shit together and stop myself from crying every time I saw him. 

I'm really sorry to hear that - cancer is pure evil and it doesn't discriminate either,  it takes away so many people that are loved by so many. It's just ridiculously cruel.

That bit in bold is one of the hardest parts right? It just breaks your heart to see someone you care about deeply fight something that they should never ever have to deal with, not just that, it's the brave faces they put on, when inside you know it must be terrible for them - but they don't want to worry or upset you.

That heart and that will to keep going is something we should all remember whilst we take part in this event - whilst it's obviously not comparable, if for any moment we start to waver and think this orange thumbnail game is a bit naff or that pink thumbnail game could be better- just remember why we're doing this. It's to do any small thing we can to help ensure that more people don't have to see their loved ones suffering - apologies if that  came off as preachy.

Just be absolutely safe in the knowledge that you are doing an amazing thing.

• Like 3

I’m in! 
I’ll be finishing LA Noire VR 

6-F01377-F-A6-AF-4415-B684-8-CD06-FF2684
Cars Race-O-Rama

50-B3-A543-6-C2-A-476-C-A7-E9-9486563-AA
Cars 2

BB1-F9-A07-4-E91-4544-8287-EE56157-C2-D6
Cars 3: Driven To Win 

A23-D07-EC-F395-4-FC0-A636-38-C3904-C720
Far Cry Classic

792-F41-BC-F6-E6-4-C39-9594-D9-ABDA9-FD7

Far Cry 3

1-B4181-D5-61-A5-4838-9340-2-BC664-F1097

Far Cry 4

FF6-DCE1-A-F082-4-C98-80-D3-8-F26696-C05

Far Cry Primal

9-F281-D02-3-CA4-4-CF4-8-FCF-06-F08-A41-
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.

83-E8075-D-0206-4772-84-DB-4-B0111-D938-
Does this count as pink? Primal is orange. LA Noire VR is orange, Far Cry Classic is orange.

I hope having one trophy left in each game counts if it doesn’t I’ll do other games but leave them at one trophy left if that is okay @Beyondthegrave07

Edited by Anxiety
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I'm in sort of the same situation tbh. 1f605.png I don't really have any pink or orange games I'm playing right now so need to sift through the backlog to do what I can.

The funny thing is that most of the games that came to mind immediately are used in your examples, and many of them I’ve already completed. So I’ll have to actually do a little digging and sift through some PSNP thumbnails.

I saw someone posted RE2 remake though and this is great idea for me, as I’ve got this game listed in another event I’m working on and I was thinking of playing it this month anyways for Halloween! ?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Lol, i like how Donut Break 2 and Art of Rally are both on the new trophy lists as if they knew this event was happening

Well, it better stay below 80% rarity after two weeks! ?

1 hour ago, Anxiety said:

I’m in! 
I’ll be finishing LA Noire VR 

6-F01377-F-A6-AF-4415-B684-8-CD06-FF2684
Cars Race-O-Rama

50-B3-A543-6-C2-A-476-C-A7-E9-9486563-AA
Cars 2

BB1-F9-A07-4-E91-4544-8287-EE56157-C2-D6
Cars 3: Driven To Win 

A23-D07-EC-F395-4-FC0-A636-38-C3904-C720
Far Cry Classic

792-F41-BC-F6-E6-4-C39-9594-D9-ABDA9-FD7

Far Cry 3

1-B4181-D5-61-A5-4838-9340-2-BC664-F1097

Far Cry 4

FF6-DCE1-A-F082-4-C98-80-D3-8-F26696-C05

Far Cry Primal

9-F281-D02-3-CA4-4-CF4-8-FCF-06-F08-A41-
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.

83-E8075-D-0206-4772-84-DB-4-B0111-D938-
Does this count as pink? Primal is orange. LA Noire VR is orange.

I hope having one trophy left in each game counts if it doesn’t I’ll do other games but leave them at one trophy left if that is okay @Beyondthegrave07

Cars 2 and Cars 3 are the only ones I question. I only see silver for 2 and red for 3. Rest look fine.

3 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Well, it better stay below 80% rarity after two weeks! 1f606.png

Cars 2 and Cars 3 are the only ones I question. I only see silver for 2 and red for 3. Rest look fine.

The rest are fine, right? Primal is orange, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is Pink, Primal is orange, Classic is orange. 

Edited by Anxiety
  • Like 1

Already signed up, but thought I'd share games from my backlog that fit in case any others need suggestions or can give me suggestions based on my likes.  Of note, series like Ratchet & Clank and God of War have multiple titles that can count.

Orange:

Sd8a6f7.pngSf8ba9e.pngS29f22f.pngS7a8294.pngSb099eb.pngSb19eac.png

Pink:

S857192.pngSde33ae.png

Could really use some more Pink. But I'll keep an eye out for games other people post that interest me.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

Already signed up, but thought I'd share games from my backlog that fit in case any others need suggestions or can give me suggestions based on my likes.  Of note, series like Ratchet & Clank and God of War have multiple titles that can count.

Orange:

Sd8a6f7.pngSf8ba9e.pngS29f22f.pngS7a8294.pngSb099eb.pngSb19eac.png

Pink:

S857192.pngSde33ae.png

Could really use some more Pink. But I'll keep an eye out for games other people post that interest me.

Thanks for the games but I’ve already got all ratchet & clank games in order.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Platinum or 100% (doesn't include DLC)

Do games with add ons and no platinum count?

Hatsune Miku Future Tone has add on trophies I haven't earned yet. The event description says "for every game completed" and the website doesn't mark this game as completed without them.

8 minutes ago, SirJacobFlames said:

Do games with add ons and no platinum count?

Hatsune Miku Future Tone has add on trophies I haven't earned yet. The event description says "for every game completed" and the website doesn't mark this game as completed without them.

I will count it, but you need to specifically mention this when you report it that it's base trophies only, or I am going to expect to see a green checkmark. Also, if the rarest trophy is 80% or above, I won't count it.