Riders Republic Trophy List

PoundofLife89-_-

https://www.exophase.com/game/riders-republic-psn/trophies/

I already have the game and can say that the Platinum is only time consuming and shouldn't be to hard.

After you get Flash Mobs (which takes 30 to 40 hours) you should have the most of the other trophies automatically.

You can autopop the Platinum both ways. PS5 to PS4 and PS4 to PS5.
Edited by PoundofLife89-_-

Trophylist is available here now too, but it's good to see that autopop works both ways. One of the main reasons for me disliking the autopop culture was, that it encourages people to stick with the inferior version without even playing the better one. Ubisoft are unfortunately one of the only ones that support ps5 to ps4 autopop.

Edited by westersburg
  • Like 1

There's some skill dependant trophies, but for the most part I don't see anything being all that hard if you enjoy the game and are invested.

Future PS+ title? Maybe, if Steep is of any example. But I think RR opens to a larger audience with it's variety, so it might be quite some time before that possibility opens.

I really enjoyed the beta and will be picking this up for sure, likely after my BF2042 hype dies down quite a bit. Ubisoft has been really good at rolling out content for their big MP games over multiple years (R6 Siege, For Honor), I'd like to see this title get equal love.

Edited by Skurkitty
  • Like 2

This will be a long grind. The 50 mass races will be very time consuming. They are three rounds each and with loading take 15-20 minutes each time, they aren't constantly happening either you have to wait for the game to notify you one is about to start. Luckily this game has cross play or that trophy might have been impossible after a few weeks.

My suggestion would be to do those whenever the game tells you one is about to start to cut down the grind at the end.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, anotherfangirl said:

I think the Stunts are hard (Don't try this at home trophy). But maybe there are more and easier Stunts in the full version of the game, I couldn't do the ones in the Beta.

Everything else is just a matter of time 1f60a.png

I won't count me as a Pro but someone who had a lot of fun with Steep and doing every Trophy, I would say that the Stunts aren't that hard. 
They were the best thing in this game for me :D

Edited by YesImAPwnda
  • Like 1

I enjoyed the free trial much more than I thought I ever would. The game previews hyped the mass races, but good to see in the trial that most of the content is solo. The mass race btw, was a complete shit show. 50 riders wearing the same outfit. So confusing to try and guide your guy down the mountain when everyone looks like you. 
I thought the environment was well put together, and played similar to Steep, in that there are certain things that will take 50-100 tries until you get it. Stunts being the obvious example, but at least you get the Backtrack feature to use in those. Rocket suit events seemed easier than Steep, but I didn’t like the changed wing suit mechanics.

I will definitely pick this up, just not at the price they have listed now. 

• Like 2

Seems fairly straight forward.

Game arrived early direct from Ubisoft, just done a mass race as I didn’t get a chance to do one when the trial was running and it took some time so fifty of those will be a bit time consuming.

Apart from that it doesn’t appear too difficult. Is much more fun to play than Steep.

• Like 1

I enjoyed what I played of the beta but the price is a bit steep.

Small rant : As for the trophy list itself, it's another typical Ubisoft checklist "Do X, Y number of times". My tolerance for these has been dwindling a lot lately. Breakpoint, Immortals and Valhalla (and that's without taking into account other games like Avengers) overshot fun and landed into tedious category. I loved Valhalla but the platinum requirements soured the experienced. Didn't even bothered to plat Watch Dogs Legion yet and I don't think I will. It doesn't help either when the trophy lists just look like uninspired checklists with no creativity. Games like Ghostrunner and Deathloop have better lists and are more enjoyable to plat imo because they push you to challenge yourself without going overboard and get you to try out different tactics, etc.

I decided to platinum only the games I actually enjoyed enough from now on.  

RR is probably going to be a good game but I'm not gonna go out of my way to grind the same events over and over because Ubisoft thought it'd make a good trophy.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, nickr_ said:

Small rant : As for the trophy list itself, it's another typical Ubisoft checklist "Do X, Y number of times". My tolerance for these has been dwindling a lot lately. Breakpoint, Immortals and Valhalla (and that's without taking into account other games like Avengers) overshot fun and landed into tedious category. I loved Valhalla but the platinum requirements soured the experienced. Didn't even bothered to plat Watch Dogs Legion yet and I don't think I will. It doesn't help either when the trophy lists just look like uninspired checklists with no creativity. Games like Ghostrunner and Deathloop have better lists and are more enjoyable to plat imo because they push you to challenge yourself without going overboard and get you to try out different tactics, etc.

I decided to platinum only the games I actually enjoyed enough from now on.  

RR is probably going to be a good game but I'm not gonna go out of my way to grind the same events over and over because Ubisoft thought it'd make a good trophy.

I agree, I got AC: Valhalla at launch for PS5 and after 39 hours I just gave up and shelved the game. Love Norse mythology but it’s just too much of a collectathon.

Just a standard Ubi title.

Big empty map - check

Hundreds of collectibles - check

Passable story  - check

Microtransactions - check

Reason I picked up RR is because I ski and Steep just sucked. I just want a game I can ski in and just chill. Enjoyed what I’ve played of it so far and going to stick it out, even if the trophy list is weak. I like the odd trophy but ain’t a die hard hunter like I used to be due to time constraints so I’m happy with it as it is. 

Let’s just eagerly wait for the R6: Extraction £59.99 release and the myriad of microtransactions it brings. This one bugs me the most, it’s literally a several years old timed event from Siege using the same character models from Siege.  It’s literally a dlc.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nickr_ said:

Small rant : As for the trophy list itself, it's another typical Ubisoft checklist "Do X, Y number of times".

I have to credit Ubisoft though, in that they have learned that trophy hunters and MP lovers are a completely different breed.  I’m thinking of all the crazy crap the trophies required in AC Brotherhood, Revelations and Watch Dog. They could have made a “win 10 Mass Races” trophy, but with trophy hunters whining about all hard trophies from the previous titles, they have pared it down to MP grind trophies. Which are much more doable. 

4 hours ago, NinetyFree said:

Reason I picked up RR is because I ski and Steep just sucked. 

I ski as well and after platting Steep, I thought it did a great job with its skiing gameplay. You can ski all over the place and chill if you want. You just need to open up more territory. Your profile shows you only earned four trophies so I’d give it some more time. I didn’t like it at first either, but I kept going and the game made much more sense in hours 10-20, than it did in the first 10 hours of gameplay. 
DLCs were fun too, but expensive. 
Anyways, have a good season on the slopes this winter!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PerryToxteth said:

I have to credit Ubisoft though, in that they have learned that trophy hunters and MP lovers are a completely different breed.  I’m thinking of all the crazy crap the trophies required in AC Brotherhood, Revelations and Watch Dog. They could have made a “win 10 Mass Races” trophy, but with trophy hunters whining about all hard trophies from the previous titles, they have pared it down to MP grind trophies. Which are much more doable. 

I ski as well and after platting Steep, I thought it did a great job with its skiing gameplay. You can ski all over the place and chill if you want. You just need to open up more territory. Your profile shows you only earned four trophies so I’d give it some more time. I didn’t like it at first either, but I kept going and the game made much more sense in hours 10-20, than it did in the first 10 hours of gameplay. 

Sure, the trophy requirements are nowhere near as grindy as games like Aliens Fireteam Elite, Friday the 13th or Back 4 Blood, but a "needless" grind is still a grind

Over the past few days the waiting times for the multiplayer tricks battles are super long and sometimes you just don't get a game at all.

This one is probably one of the tougher ones as to capture districts is somewhat luck based to be in the right place at the right time.

This mode definitely needs bots to fill it out.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 4:26 PM, nickr_ said:

Haaaa I see what you (maybe) did there.

I enjoyed Steep, this seems easier but I agree it follows Ubi handbook of large, empty, and generic-y. Dropped AC titles for good after AC:O for the same region, FC6 wasn't much better.

Hopefully not too much of a grind but beyond 2042 there is nothing else of note coming out until Q1 2022 anyways

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 7:59 PM, PerryToxteth said:

Agree 100%

I Snowboard and i really loved Steep. One of my favourite games last gen, very fun platinum. Having a blast with RR.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, tomcat_csR said:

i really loved Steep. One of my favourite games last gen, very fun platinum. Having a blast with RR.

I felt the same way. Had literally zero interest in Steep, but after it dropped on PS+ I couldn’t ignore all the friends and fellow hunters raving about how fun it was. I ended up giving it a shot and it became one of the most fun platinums I’ve earned to date. It was the perfect mix of relaxing fun and intense challenges spread throughout a big, gorgeous world.

I will definitely check out Rider’s Republic to see if it’s anywhere near as fun as Steep was, although I’d wait for it to come down in price a bit. It does look way more arcadey and really unrealistic though, not sure if that will be a positive or negative thing overall, but it does look really fun.

• Like 2

On 10/29/2021 at 1:35 PM, Anke said:

Over the past few days the waiting times for the multiplayer tricks battles are super long and sometimes you just don't get a game at all.

This one is probably one of the tougher ones as to capture districts is somewhat luck based to be in the right place at the right time.

This mode definitely needs bots to fill it out.

I’ve gotten 15 district captures over the last hour and a half of play. I think if you really focus on the minimap and rushing to districts that have 1-2 ramps left and minimal players it’s not too bad. It’s still pretty luck based but I’ve been able to get up to 4 district captures in 1 game just by watching the minimap like a hawk

edit: I also recommend turning on auto land so you don’t screw yourself out of missing a district capture because you bailed on the trick 

Edited by Slugger_VII