Dlc pack 12, when will it stop?

Megaman80

2 games that were my absolute favorites that i'll think twice before i buy now is zombie army and borderlands. their season pass prices are outrageous. especially with the inflation going on in america. 1 trophy per dlc???? wtf is that

38 minutes ago, SiC said:

"The nightmare is almost over, conquer Hell in the devastating 2-part Ragnarök campaign!"

Joking apart, can't wait for a GOTY edition and finally start to play.

i dont think they are going to have one. even when they have sales on the dlc, its still super expensive. i think they are just trying to get as much money as possible and not stopping lol

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

2 games that were my absolute favorites that i'll think twice before i buy now is zombie army and borderlands. their season pass prices are outrageous. especially with the inflation going on in america. 1 trophy per dlc???? wtf is that

i dont think they are going to have one. even when they have sales on the dlc, its still super expensive. i think they are just trying to get as much money as possible and not stopping lol

The second season pass is like, a tenner at the moment. you could probably wait for the third one if you really wanted. My issue with this isn't the trophies really, it's the multiple season passes, which it seems rebellion is replicating for sniper elite 5.

• Like 3

One of the most greediest buttholes out there 4 sure ^^

I won't buy and support any more Gearbox and Rebellion games now and in the future. It's not the fact that devs may release future add ons for their games, not even when they want to claim money for new content, it's the way they do this. The way they fuck over their community and getting away with it. They offer almost zero content and want to get paid for it, it's just pathetic ( especially when you compare it with other companies, who release really good, enjoyable dlc content )  

I wrote a list of companies i won't support anymore in 2021 and I sticked to it. Also to be honest, in a time where the market is flooded with more then excellent indie games, there is no reason ( at least for me ) to buy interchangeable games like these. 

Cheers

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

One of the most greediest buttholes out there 4 sure ^^

I won't buy and support any more Gearbox and Rebellion games now and in the future.

Same here. Those 2 are the worst offenders. They offer you a deluxe edition of the game at release only to turn around and stab you in the back announcing that was for season 1 only....even though they never came out and said it was season 1 only. They don't even offer any new enemy types or different modes...it's just different maps that they have cut and pasted together from other content. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shipper321 said:

The second season pass is like, a tenner at the moment. you could probably wait for the third one if you really wanted. My issue with this isn't the trophies really, it's the multiple season passes, which it seems rebellion is replicating for sniper elite 5.

the second season is 3 levels and 4 trophies right? ive paid worse but i think 5$ would be fair for 4 dlc trophies and 3 levels. if this game only had those 3 levels for 10$ and nothing else then id feel better. i think i paid $10 just for a wwe pass to get 2 trophies which was shyt. and painkiller omg their prices on late dlc are nuts. they must of wanted to be the very last dlc on ps3. but yah constanty putting out one trophy for each new expensive pack is like twisting a knife after its already inserted lol

i really hope a complete pass comes, but after seeing borderlands split the season pass into 2 passes it just makes other companies follow suite 

7 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

the second season is 3 levels and 4 trophies right? ive paid worse but i think 5$ would be fair for 4 dlc trophies and 3 levels. if this game only had those 3 levels for 10$ and nothing else then id feel better. i think i paid $10 just for a wwe pass to get 2 trophies which was shyt. and painkiller omg their prices on late dlc are nuts. they must of wanted to be the very last dlc on ps3. but yah constanty putting out one trophy for each new expensive pack is like twisting a knife after its already inserted lol

i really hope a complete pass comes, but after seeing borderlands split the season pass into 2 passes it just makes other companies follow suite 

Three levels and a bunch of skins, yeah. It's even more annoying when you consider the original price is supposed to be 30, and there isn't really a lot of content in there that makes it worth that price.

I'll probably just wait for a sale when they release all the passes if I really want to 100% it, though.

20 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

I'll probably just wait for a sale when they release all the passes if I really want to 100% it, though.

this might take a very long time to get the complete content some day in one sale package, we will see. 

55 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

Same here. Those 2 are the worst offenders. They offer you a deluxe edition of the game at release only to turn around and stab you in the back announcing that was for season 1 only....even though they never came out and said it was season 1 only. They don't even offer any new enemy types or different modes...it's just different maps that they have cut and pasted together from other content. 

I totally feel you, man. I remember the Borderlands 3 fiasko. Season Pass 1 was kinda okay in terms of quantity i think, but the shit show they were doing with the incredible designer's cut ( irony off ) haha this was beyond good and evil :D I mean come on, this was nothing and they claimed around 30 bucks ( as far as I remember for this ) 

And as  mentioned besides the fact that the dlc content is crap, i really think the main games are just mediocre at best as well.

It's really easy to turn my back from these devs since their games are absolutely nothing special anymore. Many friends of mine feel the same way about this as well. 

• Like 1

Remember back in the day, when you would get a proper content-packed game at release and MAYBE a DLC or season pass which added even more content afterwards?

Now we got unfinished games from AAA devs, multiple season passes and microtransactions as well..ZA4 is one of the worst offenders.

• Like 3