PS4 -> PS5

Dante_Vergili

17 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

I’m not sure but Probably only multiplayer-related trophies will pop like reach max operator level and reach level 55 and maybe Max weapon rank which is good 

Most likely the zombies related trophies for total kills as well.

11 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Stop complaining... with a game like Vanguard, I don't blame Vengeance for wanting 2 plats for this game and only playing it once. 

It annoys me how many people feel the need to make sarcastic comments just because YOU don't understand why they are doing. Let people live their lives... I mean, seriously... 

i understand willmill97. If you have a ps5 anyway why not just play the best version of the game instead of worrying so much about autopopping trophies? Is that really the reason why people got a ps5 so they can buy the ps4 version just to autopop the ps5 version? Seems odd.

• Like 4

just a note from my topic :

Hey Guys,

so i finished all trophies in zombie Mode on PS5 today and jumped on the ps4 version.

following trophies cannot be earned again:

Death Dealer

Eliminate 2500 zombies with a PaP level 3 weapon

Grim Reaper
Eliminate 10,000 zombies

Hot Tempered
Eliminate 10 zombies while your damage is increased by the Ring of Fire Artifact

Escape Artist
While using the Aether Shroud Artifact, enter the Aether Shroud 5 times with less than 25% health

Shocking Behavior

Eliminate 10 zombies that were damaged by the Energy Mine Artifact

As Cold As Ice

Eliminate 10 zombies via melee that have been slowed by the Frost Blast Artifact

So in local mode (offline) i was able to get the four Artifact trophies again. I think you need to do the 10.000/2500 kills in a local match too (In one Round). The good thing- you can pause the game in local game.

Very strange that the 10000/2500 kill trophy is not saved on the online profile and cannot be retrieved with one more kill. The trophy for the 13 hearts came when the first heart was handed in on the ps4.... didnt understand this BS

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

Hey Guys,

so i finished all trophies in zombie Mode on PS5 today and jumped on the ps4 version.

Death Dealer

Grim Reaper
Eliminate 10,000 zombies

Hot Tempered
Eliminate 10 zombies while your damage is increased by the Ring of Fire Artifact

Escape Artist
While using the Aether Shroud Artifact, enter the Aether Shroud 5 times with less than 25% health

Shocking Behavior

As Cold As Ice

Eliminate 10 zombies via melee that have been slowed by the Frost Blast Artifact

So in local mode (offline) i was able to get the four Artifact trophies again. I think you need to do the 10.000/2500 kills in a local match too (In one Round). The good thing- you can pause the game in local game.

Very strange that the 10000/2500 kill trophy is not saved on the online profile and cannot be retrieved with one more kill. The trophy for the 13 hearts came when the first heart was handed in on the ps4.... didnt understand this BS

I still think if you close the game after you get the 10.000 kills trophy (don’t die, exfil or end match..just close game) the kills in that match won’t count or be saved on the server… so basically you can have a total of 9000 kills before you start a match then grind 1000 kills, earn the trophy, close app, open the other (ps4 or ps5) version and grind 1000 kills to get the 10.000 kills trophy. This is based on how Cold war works so it’s not tested on Vanguard 

Edited by MohandGamer7
  • Like 1

Everyone needs to stop arguing about the autopop mechanics of the PS5. If they autopop then that's that. Although I would prefer that you needed to complete the game a second time to get the platinum again, its in Activision's best interests to make this a mechanic to increase play hours across consoles.

9 hours ago, UlvenFenrir said:

i understand willmill97. If you have a ps5 anyway why not just play the best version of the game instead of worrying so much about autopopping trophies? Is that really the reason why people got a ps5 so they can buy the ps4 version just to autopop the ps5 version? Seems odd.

whether or not the trophies auto pop is a valid question though.  I am playing the best version of the game on the ps5 but i like to play my ps4 in the other room in my house sometimes and I want to know if I do that if the trophies are going to pop or not.  My main concern is if something gets locked out like Cold War you couldn't get a certain progression trophy for zombies without resetting your account or something.  I'd much prefer to be able to just play the game a 2nd time but for the sake of trying to keep the games 100% it's nice for people to come forth with the information so we know what pops and what doesn't.  I personally don't care if nothing pops so long as i can achieve the trophies on the other version the 2nd time.  

I do agree though people only wanting to play it if they get two platinums is stupid.  But I also believe that people who refuse to play the game on the other console when it's convienant because they are afraid a trophy might auto pop is stupid too.  In both cases people are allowing trophies to dictate what and how they play a game.  If I had two ps5 consoles then i would also be playing the ps5 version of the game in the other room of my house and I wouldn't care what happens with the  ps4 version.  Unfortunately I can't find a 2nd ps5 console and was lucky to get the one I got.

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 1

Sheesh every thread about autopops always brings out those who want to put down those who for the most part just wonder if it's possible. Classic. 

I hope I can utilize autopop for the online portion. I would like to play the campaign twice on the hardest setting but really don't want to do competitive grinding twice. So I'm cool with it. Good to know online progress carries over for the most part.

Good looking out @IX_Edinho_XI

Edited by RoxasOnFire
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

Hey Guys,

Death Dealer

Grim Reaper
Eliminate 10,000 zombies

Hot Tempered

Escape Artist

Shocking Behavior

As Cold As Ice

Thanks, then I will not buy the game.

• Like 1

For me it’s very important to auto pop on this game cause me and my girlfriend who live together, only have one PS5 and a PS4 pro in other room. I’m letting her play on the PS5 while I play on PS4 multiplayer. I’m going to play the campaign on PS5. So far I just joined a basic clan on the PS4 version for one trophy but I hope once I reach max level trophies I hope I can load up the ps5 and get the trophies since I won’t be playing multiplayer on that version really. 

• Like 1