The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

20 hours ago, Mori said:

I think Baker has a good point there. Removes the RNG of completing a game shortly before it is known as a bounty for the next quarter.

Voted today so my count is there.

Thank you kind sir. That was exactly the idea behind it. 

And this way you could also add some games that are going to take a few months, like Pure Pool for example, in later quarters.. ?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

I don't know if it's for my love of time trial based challenges, but Zico was the first thing I tackled in the game! It was great to have @Destructor-8 give some tips on the game's controls. On that note, he also gave great advice on which vehicles would be best for each game too! Thanks. ? I got pretty frustrated with Fury since I just wanted that juicy platinum, so apologies for making you sit through that! ? I will admit though, Fury's detonator events were a highlight of the overall collection, I loved those ones.

I'm glad you had fun with this one! I knew you'd pick this one up pretty fast & blast through it considering what you've already done. It was a good laugh, plus you've had to hear a lot of times when I've been frustrated with something lol. It was fun racing with you & nice going dude!

• Like 2

On 10/11/2022 at 8:16 AM, Copanele said:

Ok so, my totally-not-achievable entry for Tier 2:

1. Catherine (hah)
  2. Mirror's Edge (hahx2)
  3. John Wick Hex
  4. King of Seas
  5. Serious Sam Collection
  6. Dead or Alive 5
  7. Street Fighter x Tekken
  8. Fort Triumph
  9. Ricochet HD
  10. Grand Ages Medieval

I will definitely not finish the tier by the end of the year, but at least I have some games in mind.

Also I have created a poll about 2 topics: Bounty System and Tier structure. Please take a moment to vote, whatever you choose will be implemented for 2023 edition :D 

Good luck with those games i am now playing persona 5 original i am in 2 events this one and other i going to work on my completion percentage i want to reach above 25 percent so after that i wil see what i do next maybe my online trophies from my ps4 games 

On 10/15/2022 at 4:23 AM, Shrooba said:

Also @Copanele, I initially voted for the first two questions, but ever since the third one regarding bounties was added, I've been unable to actually select any option for it. ? I assume this is just some sort of bug with the way the forums work since a few others on the previous page have noted this too. In any case, I'll vote for the Hybrid option if that's all good!

Yes I think it's a bug too. Regardless, I noted everyone down on a notepad :D 

The hybrid option has the most voters (15 - Hybrid vs 4 - 2022 edition)

17 hours ago, sword-blaster45 said:

Good luck with those games i am now playing persona 5 original i am in 2 events this one and other i going to work on my completion percentage i want to reach above 25 percent so after that i wil see what i do next maybe my online trophies from my ps4 games 

Heyo, just to let you know in advance, Persona 5 is not eligible for this event :D it is Ultra Rare on PSN, NOT PSNP

Best of luck with your completion percentage!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Yes I think it's a bug too. Regardless, I noted everyone down on a notepad :D 

The hybrid option has the most voters (15 - Hybrid vs 4 - 2022 edition)

Heyo, just to let you know in advance, Persona 5 is not eligible for this event :D it is Ultra Rare on PSN, NOT PSNP

Best of luck with your completion percentage!

thanks i aim for 25 completion percentage and above 

18 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

L8341dd.png

The concept is cool but having to compete against Fortnite, Warzone and Apex is not a thing that a small company can handle. The servers will be closing in 3 months, plenty of time to get the game done if you want some easy URs, just have in mind that it takes close to 50 hours to get everything done.

Reveal hidden contents

5ft65Io.png

Trackmania Turbo is likely going to be the next one, hopefully in the next 2 or 3 days if everything goes as planned.

50 hours in 3 months sounds easy but i learned my lesson from heavy metal machines so i think i gonna skip it. speaking of the event i actually need to play some games lol

21 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Well, I never actually signed up for this challenge but I appreciate the spirit of UR hunting so I wanted to post this (in September I had said I wouldn't have it done by the end of the year and just look at me now):

Congrats. In the end...do you want to join? xD 

2 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

lol yeah man I'll join for sure. Let me read up on what all is involved since I kind of came in here blind

Welcome to the club! I added you on the list with Nuclear Throne, I will consider that one the moment of your registering :D (especially since you posted before)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

Even though its free 2 play on PC, here it costs 25 euros.

I would recommend waiting for a sale and getting a free Sub1 ( under 1 %) platinum, and 20 Ultra Rares.

Also seems to be available as part of PS+ Extra, at least here in US, so hey, free sub-1%. :dance:

• Like 1