The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

2 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

I feel so dirty. I just spend $67.35 on the 3 DLCs I need to get 100% in Call Of Duty: Black Ops for this event. $67.35! On the plus side I did get $200 from work for various bonuses so I could just go with they paid for it but still.

i hope you have people to boost with.

Oh... I wish I knew this thread before. I’ve already done some ultra rare game. Can you suggest some game? I want to do wolfenstein 2 and metal gear rising, but still need other 8 game to partecipate this “competition”. I’m sad because this year I’ve done many rare game. Black ops 4, ultra street fighter 4, infinite warfare, mgs 2 and 4, ninja gaide signa 2 and 3 ecc. but I guess them are not valid cause I’ve done it before signing right?

12 minutes ago, Phoenixofadranon said:

Oh... I wish I knew this thread before. I’ve already done some ultra rare game. Can you suggest some game? I want to do wolfenstein 2 and metal gear rising, but still need other 8 game to partecipate this “competition”. I’m sad because this year I’ve done many rare game. Black ops 4, ultra street fighter 4, infinite warfare, mgs 2 and 4, ninja gaide signa 2 and 3 ecc. but I guess them are not valid cause I’ve done it before signing right?

Heyo! Yep unfortunately those who are completed last year are not valid.

So, it's not necessarily to register all 10 games now, you just have to do it before completing them :D 

You could save Metal Gear 4 for until next year if you wish, that's a valid game. 

Seeing that you completed QUITE some fighting games there (nice job!) I could recommend the following: Street Fighter 30th anniversary, Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend/Centralfiction, King of Fighters 2002 UM.

From action side, since you have Ninja Gaidens, I can also recommend you DMC4/DMC5 and Vanquish. Also you can pick up Furi if you want something abit different.

And finally from the FPS side, maybe Serious Sam Collection? I believe that one is abit glitchy though and only the EU version is achievable. But it still should be some fun.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Heyo! Yep unfortunately those who are completed last year are not valid.

So, it's not necessarily to register all 10 games now, you just have to do it before completing them :D 

You could save Metal Gear 4 for until next year if you wish, that's a valid game. 

Seeing that you completed QUITE some fighting games there (nice job!) I could recommend the following: Street Fighter 30th anniversary, Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend/Centralfiction, King of Fighters 2002 UM.

From action side, since you have Ninja Gaidens, I can also recommend you DMC4/DMC5 and Vanquish. Also you can pick up Furi if you want something abit different.

And finally from the FPS side, maybe Serious Sam Collection? I believe that one is abit glitchy though and only the EU version is achievable. But it still should be some fun.

Thanks for your reply! I have all the games you listed, I don’t have only serious Sam and blazblue. Ok ok I will join this year. Oh, I can’t save mgs 4. I need last 3 runs and I feel bed see it incomplete for other 2 weeks ?. Ok how I can register? Just writing the names of the games in a post here?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phoenixofadranon said:

Thanks for your reply! I have all the games you listed, I don’t have only serious Sam and blazblue. Ok ok I will join this year. Oh, I can’t save mgs 4. I need last 3 runs and I feel bed see it incomplete for other 2 weeks 1f602.png. Ok how I can register? Just writing the names of the games in a post here?

Already registered you xD so basically you can post your list of games now. Or, whenever you get close to completing one of your listed games you go "alright I want to have/swap game x".

Since the rule of "your game must have at least one unobtained UR trophy" is active however, I recommend registering your list now, because let's say you do the UR trophy of KoF2002 in January and you want to register your game in February, that game won't count anymore since you don't have an unobtained UR anymore . Hope what I wrote makes sense xD  

And you will have to keep track of your list, just post whenever you finished a game and I will update the main page! :D 

• Like 1

Lords of the Fallen? You should give that 0.5 points to demotivate people to play that crap. ?

Anyway. I got a question. Since there is no swap system anymore is it still necessary to post here if you’re swapping out games? 

Seems kind of redundant to me if you just have some faith in the participants that they don’t add it after completion.

27 minutes ago, Baker said:

Lords of the Fallen? You should give that 0.5 points to demotivate people to play that crap. 1f609.png

Anyway. I got a question. Since there is no swap system anymore is it still necessary to post here if you’re swapping out games? 

Seems kind of redundant to me if you just have some faith in the participants that they don’t add it after completion.

I mean date of completion and date of adding are public so 

1 hour ago, Baker said:

Lords of the Fallen? You should give that 0.5 points to demotivate people to play that crap. 1f609.png

Hah I would have rather given up on Crypt of the Necrodancer than Lords of the Fallen ? this game was hand-picked by me and I insisted on it being on the list. Each of the quarterly lists will have at least one "glorious" game. 

It is not necessary to post the list or the swap at any point. I recommended this so that 1.people could engage and probably get some inspiration from each other and 2. Eliminating the "ups i forgot to tell that I platinumed game x please does it still count?". 

If you write here the moment you platinum the UR (with a 24 hours delay max, in case you boost over night), then it should be fine also. Since this site shows the time and date of the platinum, its easy for me to see xD

• Like 2

On 12/10/2021 at 3:12 PM, willythom88 said:

4 hours ago, Copanele said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an announcement. Won't tag you all again:

MOST WANTED GAMES ARE UP FOR Q1!

After some debate, me, @Arcesius and @Mori came to an agreement with these games, also updated the main post:

FIXED LIST:

Crypt of the Necrodancer (50 points)

DJ MAX RESPECT (50 Points)

The Elder Scrolls Online (50 Points) - PS4 stack requires "Additional Expansions" DLC for it to be eligible

Q1:

Dirt Rally 2.0 (15 Points)

Skullgirls 2nd Encore(10 points)

Trials Fusion (10 points)

Chariot (5 points)

Bleed 1 (5 points)

Action Henk (5 points)

I Hate Running Backwards (5 points)

Vanquish(5 points)

Pier Solar and The Great Architects (any stack) (5 points)

Lords of the Fallen (2 points)

Fixed list games - these games will be available for the entirety of 2022, due to the massive time required to complete them. For Elder Scrolls you can pick any of the PS4 and PS5 stacks, BUT the PS4 stack requires you to complete the Additional Expansions DLC in order to be equal to the PS5 stack.

Q1 - these games will be available between 1st of January 2022 and 31st of March 2022. Between these dates, whoever completes one of the games mentioned above will get the points.

On 1st of April these games will be treated as a regular games and a Q2 list will be posted instead.

Good luck! :D 

oOoOO like those.  Also, after reading the forums here, finding that Lichtspeer might have some glitched stuff, so this was a good bit of timing for a pre-start swap.

Action JRPGs with Multiple Missables

Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - .86%

Tales of Zestiria - 2.28%

Dark Cloud 2 - 3.97%

Requires a "Hard" Mode Playthrough

Wolfenstein II - .46%

Yakuza 0 - 4.2%

Darkest Dungeon - .96%

Bleed - 3.27%

No Guides Really (I'm sure they are somewhere, but I can't find them)

Aegis Defenders - 4.74%
The Tenth Line - 3.39%

Outlier

Raiden V - 3.27%

• Like 3

Nice, I'm digging some of the Most Wanted choices!! I have Bleed in my backlog, so I think I might give that one a go... Trials Fusion is one I've been thinking about too! I will have my list ready here in the next few days, no doubt. I will say I'm bummed I no longer own a PS3, because I would 1000% do Pier Solar again!

I am curious as to how you guys treat new DLC? Case in point: Dead Cells. Does that also need to wait the 2 months (or 1 month, I think it changed?!) as well? I plan to get that for sure, but I'm just wondering if I need to wait until some time passes. Given how crazy hard the game is, it's probably pretty likely it will remain UR... But then again, with the stupid way this site calculates DLC, it may go above UR status sooner or later!

Edited by Joe Dubz