The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

Gonna be using some swaps, cause I'm thoroughly enjoying Bleed, and would like some harder stuff.  With that being said, I'm actually going to be dropping my No Guides category in favor of a HAF (Hard as F*ck) one.  Drops and swaps are below!

JRPGs with Lots of Missables

Star Ocean The Last Hope International - 1%

Tales of Zestiria - 8%

Dark Cloud 2 - 1%

Have to Play on Hard Mode

Wolfenstein 2 - 32%
Yakuza 0 - 1%

Darkest Dungeon - 13% - Up to 25%

HAF

Bleed - 1% - Up to 7%
Aegis Defenders - 2%  Bound - 4%
The Tenth Line - 4%  OlliOlli2 - 28%

Outlier

Raiden V - 33%

I'll be moving No Guide to a latter Tier, provided I escape this one : ).

Edited by willythom88
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Glorious Fury said:

Hey, thought I would join this event as I've joined the Platinum Difficulty challenge and been meaning to get more involved in the community events. Both events can somewhat tie into each other as things can be swapped in and out. These events will motivate me hopefully to stop being such a lazy ass and platinum/100% more stuff 1f602.png 

Tier 1:

Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- (1.40%)

Street Fighter 5 (1.01%)

Crash Bandicoot 4 (4.82%, PS4 version)

Dragonball Fighterz (2.77%)

Warriors All-Stars (4.90%)

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (3.68%)

Rocksmith 2014 Edition (0.91%)

Tennis World Tour 2 (1.12%)

Resident Evil Revelations 2 (3.25%)

Dino Dini's Kick Off Revival (0.41%)

Only issue with the list is that I'm literally about to platinum Guilty Gear Xrd Rev, likely before the end of the day. Is this allowed for the event as I've only just signed up? If not I'll remove it and replace it with something else. 

Heyo, yes GG Rev counts ?

• Like 1

Ok, sorry for the update delay, broke my fingers a bit in Blazblue Chronophantasma, Highlander Assault was not letting me go xD 

6 hours ago, Glorious Fury said:

Only issue with the list is that I'm literally about to platinum Guilty Gear Xrd Rev, likely before the end of the day. Is this allowed for the event as I've only just signed up? If not I'll remove it and replace it with something else. 

I added you with GG Revelator as completed :D congrats, that's a fine game right there :) 

I am also in the Platinum Difficulty Challenge, good luck with SF5 there xD 

41 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

Man, I wanna join this so bad, but I've only got 5 UR games that fit the event! 1f605.png

1. Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (currently working on this one) - 4.82%
2. Trackmania Turbo - 0.61%
3. WipEout Omega Collection - 1.22%

4. Hyper Light Drifter (EU Version) - 2.12%

5. Thumper - 3.11%

@Copanele I hope you don't mind me asking, but does this mean I'm not eligible to sign up? I know it states I can add more games as I complete them but I don't really have any other UR rarity games on my backlog! 1f605.png  I suppose I could add Gran Turismo 6 which sits at 2.7% overall but technically it doesn't have any UR trophies so that goes against General Rule 1.

In any case though, it's awesome work that you guys are doing, I wish the best luck to everyone on their journeys! UR games can be tough as nails, but put in the time and you'll get them done!

Heyo there, you can join with 5 games no problem! 2022 is a long year, you might find more UR games you'd be willing to play xD 

Sadly Gran Turismo 6 doesn't count, it has no UR trophy.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Heyo there, you can join with 5 games no problem! 2022 is a long year, you might find more UR games you'd be willing to play xD

Sweet! I can't wait to dive in this year! Count me in, LET'S DO THIS!!! ????
Time to tackle these challenges, starting with Crash 4!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I added you with GG Revelator as completed :D congrats, that's a fine game right there :) 

I am also in the Platinum Difficulty Challenge, good luck with SF5 there xD 

Thanks man!

Yeah, seems like it's a long grind. Despite playing a reasonable amount of fighting games, I'm pretty bad ?. Gonna have to improve to get the platinum in Street Fighter 5, but long-term what I can gain from it I can take into future games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

QNbYlSA.png

Awesome list! SA2 is a wonderful game with some stellar music and good challenge, going for those A ranks is a ton of fun! There's also the Chao Garden which is a great way to unwind from everything else, I wish they brought that back for more Sonic games. ? Since SA2's Battle trophies are technically locked behind DLC, it's an awesome time to do it now since who knows what's gonna happen to the PS3 store after the whole thing with that last year. 

For FighterZ, that Zeni grind can take ages, so I'd recommend listening to podcasts, music, or having some long YouTube videos or something on the side. Best of luck, you've got some great games to look forward to, and you'll crush the challenges! ?

• Like 1