Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

Hello everybody!

Not so much trophy progress due to playing a lot of FIFA FUT lately....will be on business travel next week so progress will be small anyway.

Resident Evil - Revelations 2 - PSVita

Kind of stuck with this game, hardly have the motivation to start it up and finish it. Main reason is the count down mode, having limited time to get through the levels is kind of stressful. Think I will try to finish count down mode on episode 3 and than first move on and actually finish the game (playing episode 4) before going back and doing the remainder of count down/invisible mode.

The Medium - PS5

Restarted the game and messed up again ?. Decided to finish it first and replay it to the point of getting the Phantom trophy (not to alert the enemy). Super nice game, disturbing story. Happy that I played it! Blooper team will also be the studio that will make a remake of Silent Hill 2.....looking forward to that!

No progress

Call of Duty MW3 + DLC (0/4) - PS3

Far Cry 5 + DLC (3/4) - PS4

Steamworld Dig - PSVita

Current status

Capture.png

Plans for next week

- continue RE Rev 2 - PSVita

- might start something new.....

Happy trophy hunting everybody!

•  
  • Like 4

maybe its time for the ultrare rare trophies that i have from my games like gta vice city ps2 version and devil may cry 5 and 4 i have not unlocked those ultra rare trophies yet because i found them at first to difficult and thats why i did start alot of games but its just like a boomerang in my face now i restart all of my games games like persona 5 not ultra rare but on psn it is ultra rare wich is weird though but i think to continue on my other account my primair ps4 is activated i have disc version games and digital games for to play so i have over 200 games standing but i going to finish the most of them 

Thanks @Squirlruler for the update. Not sure how I can have a -1 in games started in October though. :P

Maybe it has something to do with Bugsnax getting dlc after the initial scan in January??

@gruffiiti
Original Starting PCG: 82.39%                    October Earned Trophies: 93
Goal PCG: 90%                    October Earned Platinums: 1
October Starting PCG: 87.78%                    October Games Started: -1
Current PCG: 88.75%                    October Games Completed: 1
Month Increase: 0.97%
Total Increase: 6.36%

Edited by gruffiiti
  • Like 1

i have made progress 17.52 thanks to this event i have now the dedicatio  to finish and unlocking the platinum trophie from my games maybe next year i wil finish more games and the two last months also therefore i had no dedication to finish games only the story mode but now with dedication and skill i finally getting better at gaming so all the advice i got fro you guys have definitely worked i stil play for fun but now with dedication to unlocking the platinum trophie from the games maybe i can reach my goal somewhere next year there are two months left so i going to increase my completion percentage to 25 and above 

• Like 2

Games done in October:

Tinykin -> Platinum

Tunic -> Platinum 

Ice Age Scrat's Nutty Adventure -> Platinum 

Call of the Sea -> Platinum 

Submerged: Hidden Depths -> Platinum

Current status:

Total Started Games: 101

Total Completed Games: 64

Total Platinums: 69

Current PCG: 75.58%

I started a few new games hence the drop but I still have some shortish games sitting for when I feel well enough to play again. I have something seriously wrong going on with my neck/shoulder so all I want to do is sit as still as possible and not put too much effort into anything, not even gaming. Hopefully at my dr appointment tomorrow I can get some pain relief of some such and get going again.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, papert0wng1rl said:

I have officially reached and surpassed my completion goal this October. The DLC event going on right now is 100% responsible for all the improvement I have made on my profile in the last two months. This gave me a push to finally do NG+ runs for Far Cry 5 and Ghost of Tsushima; start the intimidating multiplayer mode of GoT; 100% Cuphead, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and L.A. Noire; as well as clean-up miscellaneous games for a total of 28 DLC packs completed. I am going to continue to bust out more DLC, but I am also planning on starting a couple of new games in November. Hopefully, the cushion of 1%+ will allow me to take it easy with this challenge and make a dent in the backlog in the next two months. 

Good job! Those DLC's are always a pain the ass....

1 hour ago, sword-blaster45 said:

i restarted assasins creed 2 yesterday but 1 got 1 question i have usb and ps plus i want to back up my gamesave but what should i us ps plus cloud ore the usb and i have also started elden ring maybe with gamefaqs i can platinum the game because i use a walktrough guide 

PS4 you can use both. I would say use cloud for automatic uploads and use the USB for manually ones. That way you have the best of both worlds.

• Like 3

Week 44 STARTING PERCENTAGE 78.18%

Dragon Age: Inquisition 15% -> 20%

Onrush 0% -> 68%

Week 44 ENDING PERCENTAGE 78.14% (-0.04%)

So close to making back the minus....

Not much progress story-wise in Inquisition, most of the early part of the week after my cowardly turning down of the difficulty to advance the storyline has been spent finally getting to grips with the combat, skill trees and whatnot - something I should have done a lot earlier than 20 hours in. Polished off a few of the numerous sidequests as well, so feeling slightly more confident about the rest of the game but still a long way to go, I'm sure there'll be plenty of hurdles on the way.

To break things up a bit, and because of the server closure at the end of the month, I started Onrush. Great fun - although it took a lot longer than it should have to get out of the racing mindset and into a causing carnage and destruction one. Decent progress trophy-wise, although by not looking at the challenge requirements earlier than I did I've probably given myself more work than I needed to - my lack of planning and preparation when it comes to trophy winning is developing into a running theme. Still, when you're a jeep and you get to ram motorcyclists into walls, that's much more fun than coming up with a popping trophies plan. Trophy list shouldn't be a problem to finish off in the next week or so, although by the looks of some of the requirements needed I may need to rely on co-op help for a couple. We'll see how the next few days go. Well worth a shot if you picked it up on Plus btw.

• Like 4