Uncharted legacy of thieves collection trophy list

11 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

The past few years Naughty Dog has increasingly just made me go "...what?" and this list is a perfect example of this

Sony on the other hand doesn't seem to understand or care how their own trophy system even works anymore

the only people who care about trophies are literally us hunters, not even Sony itself gives a fuck. even the programs involving rewards were a failure, as was the leveling reform.

12 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Lol why you hate him?

Crunch at Naughty Dog is a big reason with him acting like a celebrity while his company is treated like dogcrap. Also there’s the fact that many gamers think the Last of Us franchise was botched with the way the sequels story was handled. That’s a whole other rabbit hole debate though.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Sony on the other hand doesn't seem to understand or care how their own trophy system even works anymore

But, but they doubled the point value for Platinum trophies and revamped the entire leveling aspect! No more being limited to level 100!

They're totally in tune with how the people on the platforms who have any concern for trophies feel about trophies!

/s <---- This is only here until someone finally invents a dedicated sarcasm font

Frankly at this point, I just wish Jim Ryan would come out and just say "You know what? We are supposed to have guidelines around trophies for developers, but we really just require that the game has them. That's it! That's the only rule! We don't even really check if they put them in correctly. We don't care about anything more than that. At all. Nothing. Stop asking about them. Just play the game and move on." At least it would officially clarify some things.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Grunking1212 said:

Crunch at Naughty Dog is a big reason with him acting like a celebrity while his company is treated like dogcrap. Also there’s the fact that many gamers think the Last of Us franchise was botched with the way the sequels story was handled. That’s a whole other rabbit hole debate though.

Yet Rockstar gets a blind eye when they crunch? Maybe cause its only PlayStation but no one got more hate about crunch culture than ND even though Rockstar is worse.

Just now, Ochaco Uraraka said:

What @Grunking1212 said. Remember the whole madness animosity, death threats, promoting etc on TLOU part 2? Well that man started that shit all. No one will ever forgive him and no one cares about him at all.

What are you talking about? He openly said people will hate or love this game. And actors were getting death threats.

6 minutes ago, Ochaco Uraraka said:

What @Grunking1212 said. Remember the whole madness animosity, death threats, promoting etc on TLOU part 2? Well that man started that shit all. No one will ever forgive him and no one cares about him at all.

Speak for yourself.

1 hour ago, Grunking1212 said:

Crunch at Naughty Dog is a big reason with him acting like a celebrity while his company is treated like dogcrap.

Well, they are known to be working in the kennel. ? Yeah, sucks that employees are subject to crunch, if that indeed, is the case there. 

• Like 1

This list makes no sense, wtf went wrong with the devs?

Why would they consider TLL as a DLC to U4 while the OG one was considered as a standalone?

Why would they seperate every TLL trophy from U4's list except for one, which requires to obtain every other trophy btw?

Literally this doesn't make any sense, either seperate U4 and TLL and make both games have their own list, like they did back then, OR have one list and seperate each trophy set (which would still be stupid imo but at least that would make more sense)

I was planning on maybe getting TLL upgrade since I haven't played it since its release, but I definitely didn't want to replay U4 as I have replayed it not even 6 months, so I think I'll just pass.

Edited by bosstristan

I got migraine thinking about this bizarre trophy list, it just doesn't make any sense.  That and the $10 upgrade whereas their competition are giving those upgrades and enhancements for free.
Thinking of passing on this and waiting for it to be part of PSPlus soon.

Edited by milanbarca82

28 minutes ago, bosstristan said:

This list makes no sense, wtf went wrong with the devs?

Why would they consider TLL as a DLC to U4 while the OG one was considered as a standalone?

Why would they seperate every TLL trophy from U4's list except for one, which requires to obtain every other trophy btw?

Literally this doesn't make any sense, either seperate U4 and TLL and make both games have their own list, like they did back then, OR have one list and seperate each trophy set (which would still be stupid imo but at least that would make more sense)

I was planning on maybe getting TLL upgrade since I haven't played it since its release, but I definitely didn't want to replay U4 as I have replayed it not even 6 months, so I think I'll just pass.

It makes sense. They want all the original trophies to be there but only want 1 platinum for the collection. They can't have them all in 1 list because of the point limit. So this was their workaround. Get every original U4 and LL single player trophy and you get the plat.

I wish they had gone with 2 platinums, but that must be their reasoning here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Grunking1212 said:

The sequels story was masterfully told imho, but thats a discussion for a different thread

25 minutes ago, emailking said:

It makes sense. They want all the original trophies to be there but only want 1 platinum for the collection. They can't have them all in 1 list because of the point limit. So this was their workaround. Get every original U4 and LL single player trophy and you get the plat.

I wish they had gone with 2 platinums, but that must be their reasoning here.

They could have easily removed the MP trophies from the original UC4 list and changed a few bronze to silvers or a silver to gold, something like that, to makeup the point difference.

But what do I know, I'm just a man using common sense.

Very disappointed with this trophy list.

Was expecting two list with two platinums, all trophy‘s from the PS4 version‘s with removed Multiplayer trophies (maybe replaced by new ones).

This on the other hand, i don‘t really feel.

Still i‘m happy about this version, cause the Multiplayer DLC trophies got removed.

The headache of getting 100% on this version, should be none existing.

Edited by Jeffboy289

7 hours ago, BlindMango said:

The past few years Naughty Dog has increasingly just made me go "...what?" and this list is a perfect example of this

I think the core idea was to create a single list, which is okay, I guess. It doesn't inflate the games list too much, and it has a unique artwork and title. I'm totally okay with this. No annoying multiplayer trophies, otherwise not that difficult a platinum, seen much worse.

3 hours ago, bosstristan said:

This is not exactly true, as when you look at the time played, LL actually counts towards U4's time, and it doesn't have its own. There is a sentiment of an expansion there, even though it was a standalone release.

Edited by fbdbh

I like it. It’s different and I really don’t understand why people want to auto unlock trophies for a single player game. I get it with multiplayer but wheres the fun in that. Games are meant to be played. And part of the fun is earning trophies. I probably wouldn’t have bothered if there’s no trophy incentive. 
to me platinum isn’t everything. It’s every trophy counts. 

• Like 1

Don't care about the single platinum or the rest of the trophies. I love the Uncharted games and can't wait to take my time playing a fun game, for me the trophies are there to extend the game. I love games where trophies enhance an already great game instead of just playing it to get platinum.

Edited by evOlvingParasite
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, HusKy said:

Is this the largest DLC list? Usually they are limited to 195 points but this one is absolutely massive at 1050 points.

I guess it confirms what the PS5 is capable of now. Give it a couple years and we'll probably see lists with 300+ trophies 

Anyways I would have prefered a list like the original trilogy with a Brutal mode and doughnut drake speedrun!

• Like 1