Pick a platinum you rarely see.

snakebit10

2 minutes ago, Mokkajunior said:

Innocence Island

I'm not sure you meant to post that as Rebourne07 does not have that game... you on the other hand do. So from the proper games you have on your profile I'd have to pick that as you're the only achiever at the moment.

Just so @Rebourne07 doesn't feel left out, I'd pick Monster of the Deep. I've been meaning to give it a try ever since I got my VR, but never got around to it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Letenko said:

I'm not sure you meant to post that as Rebourne07 does not have that game... you on the other hand do. So from the proper games you have on your profile I'd have to pick that as you're the only achiever at the moment.

Just so @Rebourne07 doesn't feel left out, I'd pick Monster of the Deep. I've been meaning to give it a try ever since I got my VR, but never got around to it.

Reality Fighters. First time I've seen that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KennethMcCormick said:

Could have picked an obvious (and impressive) Guitar Hero, but at least I have heard of them. So i’ll say James Bond 007: Blood Stone, whose existence is total news to me.

A very good game but very grindy online , like halo with earning platinum medals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biertje373 said:

Ys Origin, at least as far as I've seen, I don't see a lot of people getting that one.

Stranded Deep, LMAO.

I'd have to pick Live a Live as I haven't even heard of that game. I haven't played too many old school RPGs, but from the gameplay I looked it, it looks quite entertaining.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Letenko said:

Stranded Deep, LMAO.

I'd have to pick Live a Live as I haven't even heard of that game. I haven't played too many old school RPGs, but from the gameplay I looked it, it looks quite entertaining.

Laser League. I've never heard of the game until now. 

4 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

FarCry 2, that one must’ve been a grind-fest for sure.

Just a quick glance as im working on Turok 2 currently, I would definitely say I am bread. I'm in groups and friends with trophy hunters and you're like the 3rd person I've seen with that thing.

On 12/25/2023 at 5:41 PM, Vulpine9Tails said:

I'll go with Atomic Heart since I've never even seen anyone with it on their list, let alone get the platinum. 

All-Star Fruit Racing. I hadn't even heard of this one until very recently and definitely don't see many people who have even played it.