Pick a platinum you rarely see.

snakebit10

24 minutes ago, Biertje373 said:

I don't see a lot of people with Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 on their channel and especially not many people with the platinum.

Ys: Memories of Celceta. 

Played Ys 8 last week and and I mostly see 8 and 9 on a lot of lists but not Ys:MoC

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biertje373 said:

I don't see a lot of people with Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 on their channel and especially not many people with the platinum.

Live a Live, this might be the first time I see that game on someone’s list (also apologies for the confusion on this topic about the game, as I thought this was a troll post back in the day but… this game does indeed exists)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Live a Live, this might be the first time I see that game on someone’s list (also apologies for the confusion on this topic about the game, as I thought this was a troll post back in the day but… this game does indeed exists)

cant say I’ve seen this one too often!

L497601.png

Nice work 👍

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, UK-Danny-93 said:

Carto - Never seen that one before.

spacer.png

First time I see (or at least notice) SteamWorld Heist. And as we seem to have quite similar tastes, I might very well go for it at some point (it’s got a Kenny themed trophy, after all). Once I’ve dealt a little bit with my backlog, that is.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KennethMcCormick said:

First time I see (or at least notice) SteamWorld Heist. And as we seem to have quite similar tastes, I might very well go for it at some point (it’s got a Kenny themed trophy, after all). Once I’ve dealt a little bit with my backlog, that is.

It's really fun. Definitely recommend it. Also your list is awesome! Love seeing Xcom and Invisble, Inc.

Edited by UK-Danny-93
  • Like 1