Assassin’s Creed Mirage

Ubisoft has stated Mirage is still pending rating and the mentions of real gambling or being AO are in error.

https://www.eurogamer.net/ubisoft-clears-up-confusion-over-listing-which-claimed-assassins-creed-mirage-had-real-gambling

So carry on?

Edited by MidnightDragon

• 8 months later...

I should have been excited for this...as I'm a huge Creed fan. But unlike most people (seemingly), I didn't need this series to return to the old style, they just need to balance out the bloat in the modern style...and besides knowing this was originally an expansion for Valhalla anyways, doesn't really get my hyped like a new AC usually would. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 3:29 PM, GUDGER666 said:

The mouth movement and lip sync looked atrocious. And you would think in 2023 with high speed SSD you wouldn't be seeing poor environmental and texture pop in. It just looks very last gen imo. 

Well, it was also made for last gen consoles, so...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Assassin’s Creed Mirage has gone gold and will release on October 5 now. 

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2023/08/assassins-creed-mirage-release-date-pushed-forward-as-game-goes-gold

Its amazing how the story, and settings have changed through the years, i want to jump to another AC game soon, because at some point i lost the track and suddenly, lots of games from the franchise

On 02.07.2023 at 7:23 PM, cy1999aek_maik said:

The parkour looks really stiff in this one. How hard is it for Ubi to do what they did 10 years ago? It literally looks like Basim is pausing after every little jump, there is no fluidity going from one animation to the other. Back to roots my ass

Because it was cheap dlc before and now they want to sell it like big game. Good animation is a lot of work and money and Ubisoft want to make games very cheap and fast most of the times

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Any glitched trophies that you've seen? Does it really feel more like the classic games? 

no glitches or bugs as of right now for me 🙏🏽 it really feels classic yes they mastered it imho, stealth feels rewarding cause fighting huge groups isn't the way to got in this one which is amazing. Exploring and finding stuff is fun, music is amazing and the prolog gives you some kind of AC II vibes, loved it. 

• Like 1