What are some games you would like to come to PSN?

Troz

On 21/02/2023 at 5:45 AM, WiktorM101 said:

Wasteland 1 Remake. It's there, just port the thing so we can have full trylogy on PlayStation.

Pathologic Classic HD

Turmoil

Antichamber

Craft The World

Half-Life and Portal series bundle they have at least half-life black mesa and portal RTX to put there

Iris and the Giant

FTL

Into the Breach

I still remember about League of Legends: Console Edition

Cave Story

Solitarica

Iris and the Giant is coming to PS4 on March 3rd, I already played it and got the platinum for the game last month, there's nothing added to PSN's API yet so there's no trophy list here on PSNProfiles (which also makes my trophy lists glitchy since I own a platinum that doesn't exist)
All I can say is that the trophy descriptions are pretty lame, but the platinum is quite simple to getiris.png

Edited by Tio__Zer0

1 hour ago, Tio__Zer0 said:

Iris and the Giant is coming to PS4 on March 3rd, I already played it and got the platinum for the game last month, there's nothing added to PSN's API yet so there's no trophy list here on PSNProfiles (which also makes my trophy lists glitchy since I own a platinum that doesn't exist)
All I can say is that the trophy descriptions are pretty lame, but the platinum is quite simple to getiris.png

Cool it is coming.

Too bad trophies are simple. I like interisting lists with challenges that go over just 100%ing

At least they are obtainable. 

Grim Dawn, but this is never going to happen since Sony didn't show any interest in getting the game to the playstation, the developpers of Grim Dawn never got a reply from Sony. Shame on you Sony. 

Edited by Afura_33

For PSP

Jeanne D'Arc

Persona 1-2 IS & EP

For PS2
Max Payne 2

Extermination

Siren 2

Kuon

Fatal Frame 1-3

Rule of Rose

Ratchet 1-3 & Deadlocked/Gladiator

God of War 1-2

Silent Hill 2-4

MGS 2-3

Wild Arms 4-5

For PS1

Parasite Eve 1-2

Dino Crisis 1-2

Xenogears

MGS 1

Legend of Legaia

Silent Hill

Resident Evil 2-3

They need to seriously start putting new PS2 games out, there's a lot more games I can list but I don't want to clog the post up. It's hands down their best generation but they're living off the existing PS2onPS4 library and the only new shit they are adding is PS2 remasters that have existed for awhile. Really disappointing. PS3 selection is good but is stream only which I cannot stand, they're only really paying attention to PSP and PS1. At least last month was good with Legend of Dragoon and Wild Arms 2 so I can finally play the first 3 games on my PS5 with trophy support. Just need 4 and 5 to complete the set.

11 minutes ago, Slava said:

yes we need this.

oh and these:

• World Conqueror, European war and Glory of Generals series of mobile games from easytech (very good TBS games)
  • Ace Combat 6 (why was this exclusive to xbox 360?), the PS2 Ace Combat games
  • Pikmin series
  • Advance Wars
  • Super smash bros series
  • other games i'm forgetting lol
  • Like 1

KOTOR & KOTOR II

SW Battlefront and Battlefront II (Classic)

Persona, Persona 2 EP, Persona 2 IS: I know they're on the PS Vita Store, but that's not the same. It would be nice to have them on a more modern platform. 

Persona Q1 and Q2: These would need remakes to change the touch screen functions. 

Spider-Man 2: I know it's a film tie-in, but it's unironically entertaining and of course the memes. 

Bayonetta games, I absolutely would love to see them on PSN, but just like the majority of Nintendo Games that's not going to happen.

On a more realistic note, I would love to see Remasters of Motorstorm and Resistance trilogies, I would buy them in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

Well, a former Xbox exclusive that I really wanted on PlayStation, eventually arrived on Sony console and it even got a physical copy (with great enjoyment for collectors like me) I'm talking about Cuphead.

In my wish list there are still the two chapters of Ori

and I'm waiting since ages the 2d metroidvania souls-like Vigil and the longest night : the developers announced that for PlayStation 4 three years ago but, not very professionally, never released It neither they gave any news.

19 hours ago, Nitro said:

We will be possibly getting this still with the remake.

If the remake doesn't get cancelled. It's allegedly stalled as of last year. I would not be surprised if it comes out closer to the launch of the PS6.

I'll add some more

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - It would be nice to have trophy support and be able to play the game without streaming it. It's streaming-only on PS Plus, and it was disc-only on PS3. So arguing it was already on PSN is pretty flimsy. 

Grandia HD Collection: i'd like to play these games and would prefer to play them on PS5 over Windows or Switch. 

If we're talking about actual PlayStation games from previous generations coming over with trophy support then I'd like the following:

Bleach Blade Battlers 2nd

Dino Crisis 1-2

Heavenly Sword

Legacy of Kain (All five games)

MGS1

MGS: Portable Ops

Metal Gear Acid 1-2

One Piece: Round the Land

One Piece: Pirates Carnival

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Vagrant Story

If we're talking games from other brands then I'm crazy about the following:

Gears of War (all of it)

Bayonetta 2-3

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

• 2 weeks later...

I’ll just choose a few exclusives from other platforms that I would like to play if it was available on PSN.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Super Mario Galaxy/Odyssey

Witcher 1&2

Gears of War (all)

Ori and the Blind Forest/Will of the Wisps

• Deus Ex

• Fallout

• Fallout 2

• Icewind Dale 2

• Metal Gear Solid

• Neverwinter Nights 2

• Warhammer 40K: Armageddon