What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

Top 5 easiest in my opinion, will include percentages:

1. The Walking Dead (53.04)

2. Resistance Burning Skies (46.66)

3. Murdered Soul Suspect (40.69)

4. Jak and Daxter (40.55)

5. Minecraft (PS3) (19.34)

Top 5 Hardest, ''

1. MLB 12 The show (1.65)

2. Velocity Ultra (6.78)

3. Hotline Miami (9.39)

4. Batman Arkham Asylum (11.81)

5. Call oF Duty Ghosts (4.02)

Easy in my opinion: Prototype 2, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, God of War Ascension, God of War 2, God of War 3, Terminator Salvation, Rayman Origins, Saints Row 3, Gravity Rush, Lego: Lord of the Rings, Mafia 2, Jak and Dexter for PS3 and PS Vita, Jak 2 for PS3 and PS Vita, Jak 3 for PS3 and PS Vita, Far Cry 3, Guacamelee, Remember Me, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Hotline Miami, Pro Evolution Soccer 2013, Lone Survivor, Lego: Batman 2, Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate, Moto GP 13, Lego: Harry Potter Years 5-7.

Medium in my opinion: Uncharted, Uncharted 2, God of War, inFamous, Assassin's Creed, Killzone 3, Unit 13, ICO, New Little King's Story, Bayonetta, Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Hard in my opinion: Spec Ops: The Line, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Motorstorm RC for PS3 and PS Vita, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, Split Second Velocity

I'm thinking about swapping Sonic and Need for Speed...

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say my hardest was either Hotline Miami or Resogun. I think Hotline Miami was a little more difficult though seeing as it took me a little bit longer to beat. As far as my easiest Platinum goes, I would have to say either Sly 2: Band of Thieves or Saints Row: The Third.

Easiest? Well, my quickest was First Light, beating The Precursor Legacy on my old account by a couple of hours or so, but regarding trophy requirements, probably The Walking Dead S1.

I won't say inFAMOUS for my hardest, as I breezed through my second platinum for it, so I might just have to say The New Order though it wasn't all that difficult.

Edited by TriggrTortoise

• 1 month later...

Hardest - (I Guess) Call of Duty: World at World (Not sure if I have a harder one out of all my Plats. As time goes by and you gather new plats, you kinda don't know anymore.)

Easiest - The Walking Dead (Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy and Terminator are easy, but TWD is much more easier by a large margin. Whoever has the J&D & TWD plats should never.. ever say J&D.)

Easiest - Walking dead season 1 (both times)

Hardest - Destiny (So many glitches going for flawless raider, but our team stuck it out and we got the trophy before they patched it and before they raised the level cap to 32.

Time consuming - Defiance 100% (took months of my life to complete but still good times)