Genshin Impact - General Discussion

Undead Wolf

2 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

The second team is definitely scuffed. Beidou without Fischl and/or a ton ER to battery her burst won't do much for you. Qiqi is a healer, not much else to say. I would look into using Raiden hyperbloom, as it is low investment friendly. A good F2P team to run would be Raiden (Full EM), Barbara, DMC, and last spot is kinda flexible. National without Raiden will still be strong enough to clear first half imo, you can still pull for Yelan and use her in that team if you want. Just need to manage your ER a bit more. You seem to be lacking an anemo buffer/ CC, so definitely be on the lookout for either Sucrose and/or Kazuha rerun banner sometime in the future. You can't go wrong pulling any of the remaining Archons as well (Nahida especially). Lastly, I wouldn't be in a rush to clear Abyss, as you will eventually get strong enough clear it with pulling the characters you like and have the most fun with, which is what I believe is the best use of your primos.

I gotta say I'm so confused right now cause my image in your quote of my post somehow works, but when I click on reveal hidden contents in my original post it doesn't. I don't get it lol
Whatever I guess ?

Well then first off thanks for replying and for the suggestions, appreciate it.

Yeah Beidou took really long to get her burst up, it was a bit faster when I had electro traveler in the team, but still really slow compared to the Raiden team (especially since my Raiden has 260 ER and Beidou only 180).

I do have Fischl, just haven't built her. She is only C0 and the bows I have are Rust, Favonius, Sacrificial and Stringless. The only one I see listed as an option in her build guides is stringless but as R5, I have R3. I thought I'd wait to get a higher constellation before building her or do you think her at C0 would also be something I should consider to try out?
Qiqi was mostly cause of the long time it took me to clear enemies that made me need heals while on the first team everything dies so fast that Bennett heals are just a bonus ?

I would build Barbara as a bloom dps in that team then right? (Why the heck do all my hydro characters need me to fight that annoying oceanid though ?) I'm probably gonna try a team like that out next then, thanks.

Will definitely keep my eyes out for them, looking at the event history I guess I got good chances Sucrose will be available again soon.
I tried to pull Nahida but lost the 50/50, managed to lose every single one thus far lol
You're obviously right it's just that if I understand it correctly abyss got/gets harder over time? So I'm just slightly scared it will eventually become impossible for players like me who aren't that great at the game.

Edited by dany_lele95

1 hour ago, dany_lele95 said:

I gotta say I'm so confused right now cause my image in your quote of my post somehow works, but when I click on reveal hidden contents in my original post it doesn't. I don't get it lol
Whatever I guess 1f605.png

Well then first off thanks for replying and for the suggestions, appreciate it.

Yeah Beidou took really long to get her burst up, it was a bit faster when I had electro traveler in the team, but still really slow compared to the Raiden team (especially since my Raiden has 260 ER and Beidou only 180).

I do have Fischl, just haven't built her. She is only C0 and the bows I have are Rust, Favonius, Sacrificial and Stringless. The only one I see listed as an option in her build guides is stringless but as R5, I have R3. I thought I'd wait to get a higher constellation before building her or do you think her at C0 would also be something I should consider to try out?
Qiqi was mostly cause of the long time it took me to clear enemies that made me need heals while on the first team everything dies so fast that Bennett heals are just a bonus 1f604.png

I would build Barbara as a bloom dps in that team then right? (Why the heck do all my hydro characters need me to fight that annoying oceanid though 1f62d.png) I'm probably gonna try a team like that out next then, thanks.

Will definitely keep my eyes out for them, looking at the event history I guess I got good chances Sucrose will be available again soon.
I tried to pull Nahida but lost the 50/50, managed to lose every single one thus far lol
You're obviously right it's just that if I understand it correctly abyss got/gets harder over time? So I'm just slightly scared it will eventually become impossible for players like me who aren't that great at the game.

Actually, there was another post who's contents I couldn't click on, so you're not the only one there XD. Fischl is one of the better 4 star characters to invests into long-term, but don't force yourself to build her if you don't want to.

For hyperbloom specifically in the team I mentioned, Barbara would still be better suited for healer build 4pc Ocean Clam set, as she is just the onfield enabler to apply hydro and create dendro cores for Raiden to proc hyperblooms. Dendro Traveler should use Fav sword to maintain his burst and the last spot is a flex, but ideally someone who can provide good damage/buff em off field.

Abyss is just promotion to whoever is on the current banner, so unless we see powercreep among new characters, I don't think Abyss is gonna get that much stronger than it already is. It hasn't felt that way for me anyway and I've been playing since day 1. Not to mention Dendro reactions are really strong. Nilou bloom has become one of my favorite teams to run in Abyss. Clearing floor 12 won't be the problem, getting 36 stars with certain Abyss enemy lineups is, and that honestly isn't worth the effort for some people.

Edited by Whitelightnin683
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dany_lele95 said:

You shouldn't be scared of that at all, mihoyo so far has been very careful not to introduce any really hard content and it's unlikely that their stance will change on that.

And the rewards for clearing it with max stars is so little, that you should never feel forced to clear it unless you actually want to do it.

Edited by Theladozz
  • Like 1

So first impressions for 3.4:

Managed to pull Alhaitham at soft pity without missing 50/50. That's good since I can now save go for Yelan and save for Dehya next patch. Alhaitham's story quest was okayish. Lantern Rite is as good as every year, I love seeing the entire Liyue cast again. The minigames were ok, except from the boat one, I hated it for some reason.

Now for the minus... The new area's main quest was painfully long. It is not Aranara by any means, but it is still a good 3 to 4 hours long. Story was mediocre at its best. The new area is 3.1 all over again. Caves upon caves, labyrinths, obnoxious puzzles, waypoints hidden behind quest progression. Don't wrong me, the scenery is good and enjoyable but I feel like it could have been released with 3.1. There's almost nothing new. This makes me dread the exploration that I am about to do. That will happen tomorrow though, or in a few days, as I want the interactive map to be properly updated first.

• Like 2

So, according to leaks...

The banners in 3.5 will be as following

Cyno - Dehya

And... wait for it...

Shenhe - Eula.

I think the second rotation is going to break all records.

And, they are the two characters that I've been waiting for.

God, that is going be such an expensive month for me...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JusttJD said:

Shenhe - Eula.

Source? From the leaks I saw on the genshin leaks subreddit it's Eula - Albedo.

I've been waiting for a shenhe re-run for so long, but looks like they wanna wait until the next cryo 5* release to re-run her ?

I hope they at least put jade cutter on the weapon banner next to eula's signature

I wouldn't trust any banner leak at this time they are just supposition, this are mostly based on the fact that Eula will receive a card and there is the Windblume in 3.5 and Shene is more than a year since her last rerun.

Banner Leaks aren't out or true usually until the Second half of the current one. We got Alhitam + xiao and hu tao + Yelan the 18th of December i checked, 4 days before the 2nd banner of 3.3.

I mean Eula is probably True it's been over a year and there is the Bid Mondstat event but same could be said for Albedo if i'm not wrong, i don't remember him too getting a Rerun after the banner with her in November 2021. For shene who the fuck knows, whenever Myhoyo want to allow me to have a Super Ayaka team i'll be happy, i'm still annoyed we got the 5000 xiao rerun and No Shene in the Lantern Rite -_- 

Anyway i'm waiting even for actual Damage and gameplay for Dehya, she looks really cool animation wise but the Kit sounds pretty weak without C1 which isn't really fair.

3.5 is gonna be Sooo expensive potentially for me, i'm definitively saving all now, i tried 10 pull got luck and got a YaoYao i'm hpapy with that! I Actually want, if it's gonna happen, Dehya C1 if she's good, Eula's weapon and Shene... 

At least in 3.6 Unless of surprises i would like only Nahida (So far all Archons Rerun on .6 of the updates so should be the case) and dont' care about Baizou or Kaveh so it's already more wallet friendly :P 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

I wouldn't trust any banner leak at this time they are just supposition, this are mostly based on the fact that Eula will receive a card and there is the Windblume in 3.5 and Shene is more than a year since her last rerun.

Banner Leaks aren't out or true usually until the Second half of the current one. We got Alhitam + xiao and hu tao + Yelan the 18th of December i checked, 4 days before the 2nd banner of 3.3.

I mean Eula is probably True it's been over a year and there is the Bid Mondstat event but same could be said for Albedo if i'm not wrong, i don't remember him too getting a Rerun after the banner with her in November 2021. For shene who the fuck knows, whenever Myhoyo want to allow me to have a Super Ayaka team i'll be happy, i'm still annoyed we got the 5000 xiao rerun and No Shene in the Lantern Rite -_- 

Anyway i'm waiting even for actual Damage and gameplay for Dehya, she looks really cool animation wise but the Kit sounds pretty weak without C1 which isn't really fair.

3.5 is gonna be Sooo expensive potentially for me, i'm definitively saving all now, i tried 10 pull got luck and got a YaoYao i'm hpapy with that! I Actually want, if it's gonna happen, Dehya C1 if she's good, Eula's weapon and Shene... 

At least in 3.6 Unless of surprises i would like only Nahida (So far all Archons Rerun on .6 of the updates so should be the case) and dont' care about Baizou or Kaveh so it's already more wallet friendly :P 

I hope that they stop with the freaking Archon re-runs for a while.

There are so many 5* characters that haven't gotten a re-run in over a year...

But, Zhongli for the 4th time or Itto for the 4th time in the time-span that Shenhe had 0 runs... great!

They either need to make a second permanent banner with some characters and with special pity counters for the specific characters that you want (Just like with the weapon banner.)

Or have more banners active.

Because the roster is starting to get way too big to continue like this.

Edited by JusttJD

4 hours ago, JusttJD said:

I hope that they stop with the freaking Archon re-runs for a while.

There are so many 5* characters that haven't gotten a re-run in over a year...

But, Zhongli for the 4th time or Itto for the 4th time in the time-span that Shenhe had 0 runs... great!

They either need to make a second permanent banner with some characters and with special pity counters for the specific characters that you want (Just like with the weapon banner.)

Or have more banners active.

Because the roster is starting to get way too big to continue like this.

I mean Archon Re-Run are pretty standard i would say and i would expect only Nahida until the 4.0 or somehting like that we already got all the others this update, it's just that the Rerun are handled pretty awfully i would say, it's stupid we got Kokomi-Raiden 2.6 then Kokomi 3.1 and Raiden 3.3 already again meanwhile like Eula we don't see her since 2.3, same Shene and Albedo! We'll get all Sumeru Rerun anyway for 3.6 on like it was ffor Inazuma, it's just to see who when. Like Al Haitam i expect it 3.8 if not 4.0.

There are actually only 3 Character with No Rerun for a Year being the 3 we quoted already, all the others got one already since last january.

They just need to handle Reruns Better that's it, to go in order and not Randmly or like now because Xiao is in the story then fuck it he gets it after just 4 months since last one meanwhile Shene it's a Year, Same with Eula, they could have put here like in 3.2 in place of Yoimiya that already got hers just 3 months before! (After a year i waited to get her too -_-) 

It's just handled poorly what character go up at what time.

Personally i also found terrible putting scaraguy at 3.3 instead of Alhaitam and Deyha before! They were waaay more important part of the story, he should have been 3.5 after them but well i guess Fangirling and money there was the reason which totally for for Mihoyo to do, it's business.

EDIT: I checked for curiosity i was wrong, wow Albedo was With Nilou, who knew, it shows how little i cared for the other banner that time xD Then It's Shene and Eula we are missing for more than a year!

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

Recently there arent' really any Showcase of the characters, i would like to see how strong DDehya truly is but there are just some random one and always her alone without a team :(

Anyway Meanwhile, i have to really do Yelan's story and the Rite i don't have much time anymore.

At least i did the Abyss again, it looked a lot easier even if i basically used the same team as last time on FLoor 12 :hmm: 

Gonna leave the video here if anybody is curious, i tried Ayaka Freeze but for F12 sadly i NEED Shene for it :shakefist:

Spoiler

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Recently there arent' really any Showcase of the characters, i would like to see how strong DDehya truly is but there are just some random one and always her alone without a team :(

Dehya gameplay with Bennett, Kazuha and Xiangling

Found it after searching for "Dehya", the video shows her gameplay and with a team but looks like the damage is inaccurate due to being private server footage.

At least Dehya looks fun to use. If one does not have Kazuha, the 4* anemo chars and Jean might work as a replacement(same can be said for the limited 5* anemo chars).

• Like 2

Apparently two reasons why we haven't seen much Dehya leaked content. 1. Hoyoverse taking action against leakers. 2. CN community don't like Dehya.

It's personal preference but I think Dehya has the best design of the Sumeru characters and cool animations from the video I've seen. Unfortunately according to theory crafters they say her kit and stats make no sense, they don't know what her is role is meant to be. Of course there is still time in beta for things to be changed for the better but it's doubtful.

It's a shame I would of pulled Dehya but no point now if I'm just going to bench her because of the kit. It just means I'll save more pulling a character I like in the future with my 600 intertwined fates.

8 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Dehya gameplay with Bennett, Kazuha and Xiangling

Found it after searching for "Dehya", the video shows her gameplay and with a team but looks like the damage is inaccurate due to being private server footage.

At least Dehya looks fun to use. If one does not have Kazuha, the 4* anemo chars and Jean might work as a replacement(same can be said for the limited 5* anemo chars).

Eh if the Damage is inaccurate as you said it's not really much use sadly plus is a Mono Pyro team, i would use and like to see her in a Vaporize team with Yelan i think there she would Shine, i would like to see a Dehya, Kokomi, Yelan and Kazuha Team, even Bennet i don't think it works well with her since she keeps moving foward in her burst so she would go out of the circle after 2 hits.

Plus it's against basic enemies and i don't know if Severed it's her set, i guess for Mono Pyro but i would go Witch with a Vapo/Melt team so yeah not a great example.

I guess Mihoyo really got what they wanted about the leaks from the beta, i remember with Nahida we had already a lot of showcase of her being a Great support.

Yeah she looks really fun which is why i wanna know and hope she's good xD Mostly because i would like Hu Tao C1 and if Shene is next banner i want her + Eula's weapon if she's there too. Sooo too much stuff having to choose i would love to see before the release since Hu Tao is in 10 days :( 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

i would use and like to see her in a Vaporize team with Yelan

Dehya burst do not proc Yelan, XQ or Beidou bursts. Threorycrafters place Dehya on the same level as Xinyan. Same kind of a confused kit. Maybe she will somehow find her place in the game but it doesn't look very promising.

Such a waste of a great design, honestly. I wanted to try to win 50/50 for her. But I as the things stand, I do realize that I have no place for her.

Edited by Akrioz

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got through the 3.4 content and clawed my way back to a decent number of primogems. Yelan is tempting but I think I'm going to wait and see what the 3.5 banners are before making a call. Kazuha's become a mainstay in my parties and I'd really like to get his C2 plus possibly Freedom Sworn whenever he gets a rerun. Shenhe's also tempting and probably more likely to get a rerun, but I built C6 Rosaria as a Shenhe replacement (for my Ayaka freeze team) and given how minor the upgrade would be it'd be harder to justify.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Looks like I'm a Yelan main now lol

C6 yelan can probably solo most of the content. 

Got myself an Alhaitham(he came early at 45 pity) a couple of days ago. He also brought along 3 YaoYao. Took me a lot of time to make a decision but I am glad I did. Really dig his gameplay. And yes, this Sands are painful to look at. 

PTh8HqU.png

Also went for a Yelan yesterday. Now I am no longed Qiqi-less. That's 4 50/50 loss in a row. 

0eAlAp9.png

She is great in overworld but for now I feel like a got a bit baited into wishing her. Well, she is my second 5* Hydro after Mona i guess she will have her time to shine.

Now it's time to save for Hydro archon. Not really interested in Dehya with that garbage kit. Nor do I really have place for Baizhu in my current roster. Would prefer to get Tignari somewhere, honestly.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

C6 yelan can probably solo most of the content. 

Got myself an Alhaitham(he came early at 45 pity) a couple of days ago. He also brought along 3 YaoYao. Took me a lot of time to make a decision but I am glad I did. Really dig his gameplay. And yes, this Sands are painful to look at. 

PTh8HqU.png

Also went for a Yelan yesterday. Now I am no longed Qiqi-less. That's 4 50/50 loss in a row. 

0eAlAp9.png

She is great in overworld but for now I feel like a got a bit baited into wishing her. Well, she is my second 5* Hydro after Mona i guess she will have her time to shine.

Now it's time to save for Hydro archon. Not really interested in Dehya with that garbage kit. Nor do I really have place for Baizhu in my current roster. Would prefer to get Tignari somewhere, honestly.

I was able to one phase the Raiden Shogun weekly boss fight with Yelan alone. Her c6 is so broken. Dehya was the only other character I was looking forward to in the coming patches (aside from Hydro Archon), well I guess she can still give my c6 Yelan moral support, and be a good looking teapot decoration lol. I still have some wishes leftover, and according to leaks we're getting more intertwined fates from archon quests retroactively (22 in total if you finished all of them) in 3.5.

Sorry for the rant and I'm sure I'm in the vast minority about this, but I just can't wait for Sumeru to be over and hope the next region will be better.

To me the exploration doesn't feel as fun as in other regions. I like the desert zone better, but the forest zone sucks ass:

• Locking exploration mechanics behind a non-voiced boring ass shit quest which takes an eternity to complete was an abysmal decision. I still couldn't get myself to do it even though I have 100% exploration in every other area and generally enjoy getting all the chests and stuff a lot. It's so dumb that parts of the map can't even be revealed without the quest, like the aranyaka village which is one of the main source for the Nilou ascension material.
    Right now in my quest log it just says adventure with the aranara, whatever that means, and the navigation doesn't show anything. I suppose I have to do some other quests in my log first, but nothing indicates that they belong to the same major questline and they have the usual impossible to remember unhelpful name. Would probably take 10 seconds to google where to go next, but I really can't be bothered cause I don't give a shit about the aranara tbh.
  • Withering zones are a chore and just highlight the issues with the auto targeting. There better not be an enemy in a 10 km radius of the plant you want to charged attack, otherwise your character will literally refuse to attack it.
  • This charged attack and then wait for the dendro thing to fly there is such a shit mechanic and they re-use it so much for the exploration.
  • Enormous underground areas are TRASH if they don't have a separate map like the chasm. You see here I'm standing on the air because that makes sense, and there is an underground area below.
    Spoiler

sqOPhaZ.jpg

I don't know whether there's a way to clear the vines (cause they glow like interactable objects when using elemental sight) which goes back to the 1st point, or there's another entrance which is on the other side of the world. I guess at least they made us able to see if travel point is underground or above..
  • The grappling points are nice and all, but just make a grappling hook gadget instead. Mountains and giant trees in sumerus have so many protrusions that it feels like they deliberately made them as annoying as possible to climb. Even liyue's stone forests were better. The whole place is just a pain in the ass to traverse,
  • STOP with the green chests, no one wants to get teapot furniture from chests. Just make all those buyable from merchants instead.
  • They really want us to have a dendro, electro and pyro character constantly in the team and at least 1 archer for the floating things that you have to charged attack. But there's still no quick deploy and changing party members is still annoying af because you need to wait like 2 seconds before the party menu comes up for no reason.
  • Sumeru is by far the worst capital out of all of them so far. So annoying to find anything and the map is often useless because of the verticality.

Idk this region just doesn't do it for me overall so I'm hoping I'll like fontaine more. Maybe it's just nostaligia talking but mondstat and liyue still feel like the best to me.

• Like 1

Oh man, if you think the verticality in the forests/capital is bad just wait until the pyramids. By far my least favorite exploration area in the game so far. Plus the locked doors that you've gotta keep track of until you level up your "key". With 3.4 I think they've started managing verticality better but maps weren't very helpful when trying to get the chests/waypoints/etc for 3.2. The Aranara Quest was definitely too long. I didn't hate it but I definitely zoned out and mashed through a good chunk of it.

Inazuma's probably my favorite from a design perspective, but it had its own fair share of annoying things. Lots and lots of time-gating behind daily resets, pushing out one island per update, the island with only furniture chests, etc. Exploration felt much more engaging and novel in the Mondstat/Liyue days, now it feels like a lot of that novelty is in teambuilding for me. I still enjoy the game overall but I have taken a few long breaks. Genshin can be a very time-consuming game (especially if you're keeping up with events) and as much as it wants to be the only game I play, I have a plentiful backlog of other games too.

• Like 1

Here's the version 3.5 overview:

As springtime approaches the City of Mondstadt, the Windblume Festival returns with more challenges, rewards, and reunions for people to rejoice with the spirit of love and freedom. Mini-games, including the rhythm game “Ballads of Breeze,” the maze chase game “Floral Pursuit,” and the photo-touring mode “Breezy Snapshots,” will be available for a limited time. The festival will also welcome foreign guests from faraway Sumeru. As Collei revisits Mondstadt with Tighnari and Cyno, an adventure surrounding a mysterious prophecy will begin.

Meanwhile, two characters with different combat styles will join the playable roster. The legendary Eremite Dehya wields her giant claymore and the power of Pyro in combat. With her Elemental Skill, Dehya can create a fiery field that not only deals Pyro damage to enemies within it but also transfers part of the damage taken by her teammates to herself. With her Elemental Burst, Dehya casts aside her claymore and strikes her enemies with fists and a stylish kick. Another new character, Mika, is the most active cartographer at the Knights of Favonius. Not only can he wield his polearm and the vision of Cryo in combat, he can also target enemies with a crossbow and increase attack speed and physical damage of his teammates while using his Elemental Skill. Also, this four-star character can further help teammates regain HP constantly with his Elemental Burst. Cyno will have his rerun in the first half of Version 3.5’s Event Wishes, and the latter half will feature Mika’s debut and Kamisayo Ayaka and Shenhe’s rerun. Dehya will debut in the Event Wish during the first half of the update, and will join the Standard Wish after the end of Version 3.6.

Version 3.5 will also offer a great chance to know more about the new characters, old companions, as well as the Traveler themselves in Sumeru. Dehya’s Story Quest and Faruzan’s Hangout Event will reveal the hidden past of the two respective characters, and the Traveler will team up with Dainsleif and Kaeya to find out more about their lost sibling and the Abyss Order.

More add-on functions and optimizations will follow as the game is updated. Players will soon get an extra Intertwined Fate for each Archon Quest completed. The newly added Genius Invokation TCG will also see updates, including three new Character Cards featuring Eula, Sangonomiya Kokomi, and Kujou Sara, as well as another limited run of “Heated Battle Mode,” where Elemental Dice required for playing cards and casting Character Skills will be reduced.

Source

And these are the livestream codes which you can redeem here:

• KARU3RG6NY65 - Primogems ×100 + Mystic Enhancement Ore ×10
  • 5SRC28YNNYP9 - Primogems ×100 + Hero's Wit ×5
  • SB8UJ9H7NH8V - Primogems ×100 + Mora ×50,000
  • Like 4

I don't know what to feel about Dehya joining the Standard Banner... On one hand it won't feel as bad not going for her knowing that I may get her at SOME point, but if they keep adding characters in the Standard pool, the chances of getting her will be significantly reduced. I already miss Tighnari.

Since I missed the 50/50 on Yelan and making a sprint to get her before 3.5 arrives, I don't think I'll have a chance to go for Dehya next patch. Luckily all other characters are already acquired, so I can safely save for Baizhu in 3.6

5 minutes ago, ZOLANTON said:

I don't know what to feel about Dehya joining the Standard Banner... On one hand it won't feel as bad not going for her knowing that I may get her at SOME point, but if they keep adding characters in the Standard pool, the chances of getting her will be significantly reduced. I already miss Tighnari.

Since I missed the 50/50 on Yelan and making a sprint to get her before 3.5 arrives, I don't think I'll have a chance to go for Dehya next patch. Luckily all other characters are already acquired, so I can safely save for Baizhu in 3.6

Dehya going to the standard banner both increases and decreases my desire to pull for her now. Getting her and her constellations will become almost impossible once her banner is done (took me 20 months to get Jean) so if I want her C1R1 its now or 2+ years time, but her being standard means she's probably going to be shipped and then forgotten: no dedicated artifact sets, no future intentional synergy, no balancing before her rerun brought on by fan outcry because there won't be a rerun. We thought we'd hit rock bottom during the beta, but they just kept digging.

Plus it makes building my Jean's cons even less likely.

Dehya being on the standard banner is bad for players IMO. According to theory crafters, Dehya isn't that strong since she has bad multipliers and doesn't work with Yelan and Xingqiu. So losing a 50/50 is probably on par to getting a Qiqi. Plus the standard banner is diluted even more, which means losing a 50/50 means less probability of getting a 5 star standard  character you actually want!

Also Dehya being on the standard banner was probably Hoyoverse's plan all along. Which explains why her kit is designed the way it is. Also i've seen misinformation about Dehya was originally a 4 star changed to a 5 star, that's false since Dehya has a story quest and for the most part story quests are for 5 star characters...